Just got in my Epitome/ Ammo Combo!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey All,
I wanted to do a very informal log on what I think about the Evomuse combo Epitome/ Ammo. I received the goodies today. I had to work an event after my first job and took one of each mid afternoon. Per the directions, I just took an Ammo pre bed. Also trying a sleep aid sample tonight called Amino PM. NP sent it to me with an order. Looks interesting....

I have been training this year harder than I've been able to train in years. I've completely revamped my food, sleep, exercise, and for the first time in six years, I'm not strung out from grad school and film work. I am still carrying a lot of VAT due to my former nature and self-destructive ways as a bartender. I'll post some photos soon.

Stats:
6ft 3in 224lbs 16.4% BF

I lift usually 4x a week. I do cardio/ walk/ sweat with elevated HR daily. I love data and wear a fitbit. I don't put a lot of stock in how accurate the HR monitor is, but it has some other features that are cool. It tells me how much sleep I get. or don't. It also tells me how many active minutes I have in a day. Seeing the data on how I sleep and how long I am active is great.

On the days I don't lift, I wake up, take a nice dose of aminos and some form of stimulant like alphamine; and do about an hour of low-moderate intensity cardio everyday. I've got a newer left ACL, I need my right replaced. I can do North/ South ok still, I have negative stopping and cutting skills! I try and get about a 100 active minutes a day.....

I have been taking Alphamine and a Tri-Carnitine fat loss supp combo. I will be switching them out for this combo. I will update as often as I can.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow along, brother.

You're not at a bad starting point at all by those stats, so I'm excited to see what Epitome and AMMO can do for you in addition to what sounds like a very solid training and nutritional (and sleep!) plan.

If you need anything or have any questions, just let us know!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
6 months ago....sad.

Attachments

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This last week....

Attachments

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've already made some great progress, man.

And I wouldn't even say "sad" on that first photo. Not where you want to be, but not that far out of reach.

You've got this ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Neither photo is much to brag about, but you can see a certain amount of determination and effort in the 2nd photo. I believe I was some where north of 30% BF in the top photo, and close to over 250lbs. It feels like cutting off a fat midget losing that much chub. Evomuse's products have done me so much good in the past.

To be completly transparent, I am using some (legal) anabolics as well. There is Trest and 1-test in use...I've been on the Trest for over a month. I love how it makes me feel and recover. I have bad joints - connective tissues. Even with hypertrophy of the muscles, my joints are feeling much less achy than on other compounds. Its not overly cheap, buts its kind of legal and it works with my brain some how in me wanting and able to stay active like I was 20.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Bumped to the top for photo update..

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Both of the above are cold on a day off. I did about 2 triathlon's worth of activities this weekend. Also why I have that awesome, lopsided sun burn. That either happened on the kayak or bike. I killed it this weekend. I went to the gym both Saturday AM and Sunday AM, then followed up with high mileage/ and or HIIT periods of exercise from walking/ jogging/ kayaking/ biking/ all measured by HR and Fitbit. Awesome to see calorie expenditure and stay in recovery mode...drank about 15 servings of BCAA's this weekend! Went on a fitness date with a gorgeous, active college soccer player, she could totally kick my ass. I'd love it. Awesome trail blaze with her. Who says fitness is just you grunting by yourself?! Make it work.

I am updating this thread because I am starting to see some major change to my BF. I think in the last week I've easily lost a percent of BF. I will take photos after the gym tomorrow, and compare. Either way, I am feeling great. I am recovering from anything I do, and tweak it for fatloss as well. Strength is going up, all lifts. Thanks for a great and effective stack so far Evomuse. (Unsponsered)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of the above are cold on a day off. I did about 2 triathlon's worth of activities this weekend. Also why I have that awesome, lopsided sun burn. That either happened on the kayak or bike. I killed it this weekend. I went to the gym both Saturday AM and Sunday AM, then followed up with high mileage/ and or HIIT periods of exercise from walking/ jogging/ kayaking/ biking/ all measured by HR and Fitbit. Awesome to see calorie expenditure and stay in recovery mode...drank about 15 servings of BCAA's this weekend! Went on a fitness date with a gorgeous, active college soccer player, she could totally kick my ass. I'd love it. Awesome trail blaze with her. Who says fitness is just you grunting by yourself?! Make it work.

I am updating this thread because I am starting to see some major change to my BF. I think in the last week I've easily lost a percent of BF. I will take photos after the gym tomorrow, and compare. Either way, I am feeling great. I am recovering from anything I do, and tweak it for fatloss as well. Strength is going up, all lifts. Thanks for a great and effective stack so far Evomuse. (Unsponsered)
Awesome work, brother!

Glad to hear you having fun while getting the workouts in. Keep it up!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Progress photo of the day. Shot after gym...

Attachments

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Bumped to the top for an update:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have been having great results with the Epitome/ Ammo Combo. My weight has been dropping slowy, but my lifts have all been going up. I've had more free time than I normally do, and have been able to do lots of active workouts, not just gym time. It's neat to see how many ways you can challenge yourself with some planning, and amino acids! In the last 3 days bedsides 2 days in the gym, I have kayaked 2x, walked/jogged 2x, biked 1x. The cool thing is by 950a today, I had already burned over 2k calories, so the rest of the day will be slightly spiked from such a nice EPOC effect. I'm planning a walk to a local meat market. Another spike...Probably have burned over 3k calories by 2p today. My midsection feels like it has been shrinking, I'll keep an eye on belt size...

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Nice results!

Did I hear, correctly, that AMMO should be taken just before bed?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice results!

Did I hear, correctly, that AMMO should be taken just before bed?
Standard dosing is upon rising and before bed, yes.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Oh! So, 2 a day. On rising and before bed. Is it ideal right before bed? Or, like 30 mins before? Or doesn't matter?

Standard dosing is upon rising and before bed, yes.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh! So, 2 a day. On rising and before bed. Is it ideal right before bed? Or, like 30 mins before? Or doesn't matter?
Nothing worth splitting hairs over, IMO.

I take it before bed, but that often means lying there reading or watching tv for an hour before actually falling asleep.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Nothing worth splitting hairs over, IMO.

I take it before bed, but that often means lying there reading or watching tv for an hour before actually falling asleep.
I loved doing fasted cardio in the AM (AMINOS+). I've been afraid to throw the Epitome/ Ammo combo in pre food...thoughts?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved doing fasted cardio in the AM (AMINOS+). I've been afraid to throw the Epitome/ Ammo combo in pre food...thoughts?
I always do AMMO empty stomach.

Epitome I dose mid morning and late afternoon, but doing it fasted pre cardio would be good.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! I managed to be really, really good over the holidays. I did not eat my face off and only had 4 beers throughout the 3 day weekend. Whew....on track! I had some great workouts over the holiday and am making killer progress. I have to say, the brains behind Evomuse's products are awesome. I had on a bathing suit this weekend that I got 6 years ago, was almost lose. Great feeling. I love how I feel I can add these products to my arsenal and not have to alter my other supps. I love the versatility of them...they fit so many regimens. Evomuse, Olympic Labs, and SNS are some of my favorite companies...

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Keep up the good work brother!! You'll be there in no time at all!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stuff, brother!