Evomuse appreciation thread

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
I just wanted to take a couple of mins to thank dsade and the rest of the Evomuse team for continuously pushing out products that cater to its core audience.

With the recent "reformulations" occurring in the industry and the subsequent dumbing down of products we've come to know and love, it's comforting to know that you guys will continue to bring us cutting edge products that are anything but watered down.

Loyal Evomuse customer for life

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to take a couple of mins to thank dsade and the rest of the Evomuse team for continuously pushing out products that cater to its core audience.

With the recent "reformulations" occurring in the industry and the subsequent dumbing down of products we've come to know and love, it's comforting to know that you guys will continue to bring us cutting edge products that are anything but watered down.

Loyal Evomuse customer for life
Here here

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just started their Epitome/ Ammo stack today, I'm pumped. Great company!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to say thank you for the support, guys.

Matt absolutely loves what he does and you're the reason he continues to do it. I have fun just seeing how excited he gets when he stumbles onto new research, makes a breakthrough, or just hears about your successes.

Thanks for giving us a fun job :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will never understand companies that reformulate a product to make it worse. Ok, I take that back....I "understand" the reasons, but it would betray my mission which is constant evolution and improvement of all of the formulas.

You guys won't ever see a move like that from me.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 4 packs of thermo gum and God bless that's a lot of gum lol!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On vacation and about to pop 4 caps of Defuse as we speak! Kinda makes me watery for a day, and then the bf levels go back or below what they were. Definitely enjoying!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On vacation and about to pop 4 caps of Defuse as we speak! Kinda makes me watery for a day, and then the bf levels go back or below what they were. Definitely enjoying!
Where you at?

I need a vacation soon.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where you at?

I need a vacation soon.
Panama City. I'm not one for vacation, as it interferes with training, but I do like the cuisine. The view is great as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Panama City. I'm not one for vacation, as it interferes with training, but I do like the cuisine. The view is great as well.
I've been looking at some of the Groupon Getaways. There are some great deals for Belize, but I've been thinking more like Costa Rica.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been looking at some of the Groupon Getaways. There are some great deals for Belize, but I've been thinking more like Costa Rica.
Just don't go getting Zika -- we need you around.

lol

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Admittedly the only EvoMuse product I have ever tried/still use is GutHealth, however I have yet to hear one single bad comment or remark towards EvoMuse as a company or any of the their products. All I ever hear is nothing but high praise and positive feedback. In this industry that goes a long way, I look forward to slowly but surely trying every EvoMuse product.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Admittedly the only EvoMuse product I have ever tried/still use is GutHealth, however I have yet to hear one single bad comment or remark towards EvoMuse as a company or any of the their products. All I ever hear is nothing but high praise and positive feedback. In this industry that goes a long way, I look forward to slowly but surely trying every EvoMuse product.
I find this interesting, as I have tried most of their products BUT gut health. Why do you like it/ why would you recommend it? Thanks!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I find this interesting, as I have tried most of their products BUT gut health. Why do you like it/ why would you recommend it? Thanks!
I find with gut health it makes a night and day difference with my stomaches overall well being. I take one cap before bed every night and definitely notices a difference.

Things I notice while using gut health:

-Overall sense of well being with my stomach

-Better bowel movements

-Better digestion with certain foods

-I wake up without feeling any bloat in the morning

-my stomach is a bit more forgiven with certain foods that I shouldn't be eating

I should also note that I have stomach ulcers and certain foods and even supplements will really set off inflammation within my stomach, and when I use gut health my stomach becomes a little more forgiven when I eat those certain foods.

Anyone who has stomach issues knows that when your stomach is inflamed, it makes your whole body feel run down and beat up. While this product may not deliver pumps in the gym or add on muscle mass, I would definitely consider it a staple in my every day health and wellbeing regiment.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
What would be the ultimate evomuse bulking stack

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be the ultimate evomuse bulking stack
In my opinion, to make it a clean bulk, you would want Strafe, MyoSynergy Elite, BRITE, and BMP along with a side of Nerve Restore and a large Gut Health with no ice.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, to make it a clean bulk, you would want Strafe, MyoSynergy Elite, BRITE, and BMP along with a side of Nerve Restore and a large Gut Health with no ice.

Thank you. I have been wanting to try that BMP and myosynergy elite.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why nerve restore? I had an L4-L5-S1 fusion and luckily haven't had any nerve pain since (been 3 years strong) but occasionally do feel sore in my lower back on heavy back days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why nerve restore? I had an L4-L5-S1 fusion and luckily haven't had any nerve pain since (been 3 years strong) but occasionally do feel sore in my lower back on heavy back days.
Nerve Restore increases the strength and velocity of the nerve signals, which means it had a positive effect on muscle contraction. Contract harder and faster and you can make faster progress.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nerve Restore increases the strength and velocity of the nerve signals, which means it had a positive effect on muscle contraction. Contract harder and faster and you can make faster progress.
Can it worsen/improve sciatic pain in lower back?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow @ the love. I never had the desire to be a rep, but I was pretty much acting like one long before I started working for Matt. I like that he doesn't attempt to have products simply to fill categories. If he can't beat existing products he doesn't want to put it out. I also like that he is constantly inventing products that are unlike anything else out there. Even if being innovative and taking huge risks doesn't always lead to huge sales it is people like Matt that (and a few others I respect) that will push the envelope and keep the industry moving forward.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can it worsen/improve sciatic pain in lower back?
A lot we can't say or we don't really know. We're really not allowed to make certain claims. Matt has had a lot of people with different ailments that have seen tremendous results from Nerve Restore. If he has further comments I'll let him speak more specifically towards you. Some of the stuff we simply don't know or can't really say from the standpoint of making certain claims.

SBIK

Awards
Dsade and the reps seem to give a **** about the products and helping everyone understand what it does and why. Along with the best customer service I have seen honestly.

Theres no better company out there. Now If you guys put out a product for pumps containing Nitrates my stash would be Evomuse only :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade and the reps seem to give a **** about the products and helping everyone understand what it does and why. Along with the best customer service I have seen honestly.

Theres no better company out there. Now If you guys put out a product for pumps containing Nitrates my stash would be Evomuse only :)
Appreciate the kind words, brother.

We were working on a pre-workout at one point. I'm not sure if it's still on the table or not; I know a lot of other things jumped ahead of it in terms of getting them out. The biggest thing here is that unless we see an area we can improve upon, we won't bring out just another product to fill a gap to hit sales. Knowing Matt, there's a good chance we'll still find something to roll out lol, but as of now, plenty of solid pre-workouts I could recommend :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will never understand companies that reformulate a product to make it worse. Ok, I take that back....I "understand" the reasons, but it would betray my mission which is constant evolution and improvement of all of the formulas.

You guys won't ever see a move like that from me.
Thank you because yesterday i saw one of my fave supps ever completely ruined. Was looking at the ingredient panels in disgust lol. Like is this real life?lol

Ive grown to deeply appreciate evomuse and your innovations. Always moving forward and the products are effective. Cant beat that!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I used to buy multiple tubs of that stuff, and I hoped they were going to make a better reformulation... but it became a total disappointment for me.

Really love EvoMuse products, and Matt always seem to make better improvements when he does reformulate products. Talking about Nerve Restore... I just placed an order of it, one of my favorites. For me, it's like an adaptogen + performance enhancer.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those asking about Nerve Restore, I'll share my brief initial thoughts on it and experience --

When Matt released it, I thought what many of you likely do -- not for me, I'm lucky to not have had any real issues. So I didn't get hyped for it. Matt talked about what it could do, so I gave it a whirl. Didn't really notice anything in the one bottle, so I just stopped there (plenty of other EvoMuse products I'm already using, so no reason to just keep throwing stuff into the mix).

A few months ago, I messed up my brachial plexus during deadlifts. Felt like a pretty normal strain (unpleasant, but not super painful -- just like when you pinch a nerve). Figured it'd be gone in a few days. But the weird part was later that night or the next day, I noticed the inside of my index finger and thumb (as if you were tracing the letter J) on my left hand were numb. Odd. That's never happened before. Well, after the digging on the brachial plexus, I was able to confirm that's what it was and I waited about a week -- no change.

Went to my chiro and he did a little work; said not to worry it would probably go back after another week or 2. Well, my neck felt better after the treatment, but the fingers were still numb. I wasn't going to keep going back in (my copay is terrible when it comes to chiro, so if it's not pain, I'm not going), so I just waited. It stayed like this for a couple more weeks with no change. The more digging I did, I saw where some people had to have surgery to repair this. As annoying as the numbness was, I wasn't about to even consider surgery for something like this. I just decided at that point if I never had feeling in those portions of my finger and thumb again (remember, it's just the inner half of each and the tip of the index) that I could live with it.

Ended up starting up Nerve Restore because of this once I got a bottle of it. It was somewhere into the second bottle and weeks later that I realized one day that I had feeling there again lol. The weird thing was, I was so used to it being numb that I didn't realize it as it occurred; just some time after. So I have no clue how many days later it took me to figure it out, but I did in fact end up getting that feeling back.

So for that reason alone, Nerve Restore was pretty cool for me. Definitely keep a few bottles on hand now just in case.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
It has Rhodiola in it, haha. It is an adaptogen.
Haha yeah, I like how it's standardized to 11% Salidroside. Also I believe Panax Ginseng Extract is an adaptogen too. I was considering buying bulk Palmitoylethanolamide & Panax Ginseng (which are both in Nerve Restore) to play around a bit with it, but decided not to... got too many bulk powders at the moment. I'll just stick with Nerve Restore for now

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those asking about Nerve Restore, I'll share my brief initial thoughts on it and experience --

When Matt released it, I thought what many of you likely do -- not for me, I'm lucky to not have had any real issues. So I didn't get hyped for it. Matt talked about what it could do, so I gave it a whirl. Didn't really notice anything in the one bottle, so I just stopped there (plenty of other EvoMuse products I'm already using, so no reason to just keep throwing stuff into the mix).

A few months ago, I messed up my brachial plexus during deadlifts. Felt like a pretty normal strain (unpleasant, but not super painful -- just like when you pinch a nerve). Figured it'd be gone in a few days. But the weird part was later that night or the next day, I noticed the inside of my index finger and thumb (as if you were tracing the letter J) on my left hand were numb. Odd. That's never happened before. Well, after the digging on the brachial plexus, I was able to confirm that's what it was and I waited about a week -- no change.

Went to my chiro and he did a little work; said not to worry it would probably go back after another week or 2. Well, my neck felt better after the treatment, but the fingers were still numb. I wasn't going to keep going back in (my copay is terrible when it comes to chiro, so if it's not pain, I'm not going), so I just waited. It stayed like this for a couple more weeks with no change. The more digging I did, I saw where some people had to have surgery to repair this. As annoying as the numbness was, I wasn't about to even consider surgery for something like this. I just decided at that point if I never had feeling in those portions of my finger and thumb again (remember, it's just the inner half of each and the tip of the index) that I could live with it.

Ended up starting up Nerve Restore because of this once I got a bottle of it. It was somewhere into the second bottle and weeks later that I realized one day that I had feeling there again lol. The weird thing was, I was so used to it being numb that I didn't realize it as it occurred; just some time after. So I have no clue how many days later it took me to figure it out, but I did in fact end up getting that feeling back.

So for that reason alone, Nerve Restore was pretty cool for me. Definitely keep a few bottles on hand now just in case.
Thats pretty awesome

dafeesh34

Awards
Thank you because yesterday i saw one of my fave supps ever completely ruined. Was looking at the ingredient panels in disgust lol. Like is this real life?lol

Ive grown to deeply appreciate evomuse and your innovations. Always moving forward and the products are effective. Cant beat that!
Same here. I almost hit the preorder until I looked at the profile. Utter disappointment as I'm nearing the end of my final tub.

Oh well, I still have my EvoMuse products.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried a single evomuse product. Time to change that! What would you recommend for recomp/loosing fat? BMP, Ammo+Epitome?

dafeesh34

Awards
I have not tried a single evomuse product. Time to change that! What would you recommend for recomp/loosing fat? BMP, Ammo+Epitome?
I'll let others chime in, but BMP is a must for recomp IMO (I'm waiting for caps to be back in stock cause I'm lazy). MyoElite is my #1 EvoMuse supplement - I'll literally be buying 6-12 months worth at restock (I have about 2-3 doses left of my current stack ). Brite I like overall.

For me it'd be BMP, MyoE, Brite and maybe Ammo.

Not sure where you're at BF%-wise, so not sure if Epitome would suit you well.

If money is an issue, BMP/MyoE is my recommendation hands down. Brite + whatever would be the icing on the cake.

Just my .02

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bmp and brite for recomp from what ive experienced.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed that BMP for a recomp is wonderful. BRITE I believe has become my favorite overall product from EvoMuse (it's hard to decide because I love so many, but legitimately I was disappointed for the few weeks I was off of it), so I'd say the acute and long-term fat loss/changes from it would be very beneficial for the recomp, as well.

And I could literally just keep adding suggestions, but it depends on your budget and what you want to do. If it was just one product for a recomp, I'd say BMP. If your budget was 2, I'd add BRITE. If it was 3, or 4 -- just let me know and I'll keep going ;) lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on your body fat...

DCP + Ammo/Abliderate + BMP + BRITE. Pick any two or three.

iboj007

iboj007

Awards

That was actually the impetus for me creating this post. That supplement shall now remain nameless.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response guys. I feel like I will go with BMP+BRITE. Fine to use this with LJ100 or any other supplement?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response guys. I feel like I will go with BMP+BRITE. Fine to use this with LJ100 or any other supplement?
For sure!

Ray Donovan

Awards
Yea the other week I almost PMed Dsade to thank him for what he does. I'm hooked on Evomuse. AA, Eviscerate, Ammo, Epitome, Skintensity, Defuse, BMP, Sleephoria. Thinking of getting Nerve Restore to see if it helps with a certain issue of mine. Want to get Myosynergy but can't find it anywhere! That's my main complaint, low supply of several supplements. That and my wallet getting depleted lol. But I know part of the supply problem is due to high quality standards so that makes me calm down a little haha.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Also want to try cardiotryx bad as I'm doing cardio everyday during my recomp but can't find it anywhere!!! Btw I also love me some Renegade.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CardioTryx is wonderful

I try not to over-utilize it. I experimented during a week of my high intensity circuit training by dosing it before that along with my 2 "off" days where I played basketball -- so it was literally a full week of daily dosing. It helped, but I didn't notice a substantial up-swing from dosing just before my cardio-only days of basketball. So I've chosen to utilize it there. Lasts a whole lot longer and I really notice it shine (I typically don't dose it if I'm doing a short bout of cardio, either (e.g. a quick jog in the neighborhood, etc.)).

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So..... Stacking question: I have 2 bottles of X gels, One month supply of BMP and one bottle of Brite. Going to be in the lean bulk/recomp area for my macros (I'm there right now, but I'm assuming the ara will require me to up calories a bit..... any suggestions on caloric intake would be very much appreciated). Anyway, I was thinking of running the BMP with the ara for the first month and using the brite on the tail end after the bmp is gone. Another alternative is to simply stack them all together. What would you guys recommend? I will probably be getting in 6 training sessions in the first week or so and will be continually bumping up until I get to around 9 or 10 (coming from 2x/day training CNS Cluster type sets in AM and Lactic acid PM- Higher volume on single day training) Current macros: 235 P 250C 59F.

Thanks, and sorry if it seems like I'm trying to hijack the thread. Just want to know how to utilize my evomuse products to their highest efficiency!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy the sweating that will likely accompany all those workouts with BRITE ;) lol

Really, any way would be solid. I'd almost be inclined to utilize the BMP in the portion where you're working out even more (assuming it's resistance based and not just extra cardio sessions).

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is resistance based. I always do around 150 cals of cardio almost everyday and ~300 cals of cardio on my one off day. Do you mean to take the BMP Peri workout or during a phase when training volume/frequency is higher? I'm going to assume both.