EVO Stack Timing and Dosages

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
Recently purchased my first set of EvoMuse Products. First of all I want to say I am very impressed with overall customer service and delivery times (especially residing in Canada).

Just have a quick question to make sure I am supplementing everything with the correct dosages and timing.

Brite

2 Squirts / 3X Daily (9am/4pm/11pm)

No need to cycle

BMP

Workout Days - 1 scoop morning and 2 scoops pre workout (usually workout around 1-1:30 pm)

Rest Days - 1 scoop only

No need to cycle

How long does a black pouch last at this rate? I purchased 4 of them?

Epitome

1 pill am / 1 pill mid afternoon till my body fat levels reach 20% (currently 24% BF) then stop?

Resume again once BF levels dip below 12% till reach desired BF levels?

Besides refining macros when between 12-20% BF are there any recommended products.

Caffeine 200 mg - I remember reading somewhere to also add caffeine pills when using Brite + BMP. Is that correct? How often should I add this daily and when?

Thank you in advance.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BRITE

correct on your dosing (I actually do 3 squirts upon rising, spaced evenly apart in mid-day, and pre-bed -- but 2 is the standard)

BMP

each pouch is a month's worth of product dosed 1 scoop 2x/day
1 scoop should be pre-workout on training days and otherwise just evenly space them apart on other days
(e.g. on training days in the AM I dose first thing upon rising and go workout and take my second dose after work around 5 PM)

Epitome

Just keep the dosing spaced 3-4 hours away from weight-training so as to not negatively impact protein synthesis

When do you wake up, train, and go to sleep? If you give me that info, I can help you with more specific dosing info on all these (and thanks for your order!)

Caffeine -- I use it pre-workout, but that's it. No reason to stack it with anything here as it's all non-stim, so it's not like an EC stack or anything like that.

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
MidwestBeast my pleasure. After reading through the various threads it seem like a no-brainer to give these products a fair shake.

I've been taking the Brite now for one week. I've actually been taking it at 3 squirts, 3X daily. So far only a couple days where I felt a little extra heat surprisingly.

I usually get up around 7:30 AM daily. Start to get the kids ready and usually eat between 8 AM and 8:30 AM.

If I work out in the mornings I start somewhere around 10 AM to 10:30 AM. If I miss that window then I usually work out around 1:30 PM.

Usually in bed by midnight latest daily.

I work out 5 to 6 days a week. Starting to add cardio back in at 3-4X weekly. Cardio usually includes either 30 minutes of LISS or 15 to 25 minutes of HIIT.

Not sure if I can mention in this thread or not but will also be adding in BLR Follidrone 2.0 once it arrives and started Tren cycle May 5th.

Over the last 7 weeks I have added 11 pounds and dropped 5% body fat. I use Skulpt Aim device to measure BF daily. This being more accurate then using calipers.

Start 186 lbs increase to 197 lbs
Start 29.4% BF decreased to 24% BF

Goal is to recomp body, get BF levels back down to 8-10% range and then slow lean bulk moving forward.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent progress so far! This should definitely help aid in the continual decrease of bf% along the way.

Main thing I was curious for dosage timing was the Epitome. So if you work out at 10 AM, I'd opt for dosing at 4 PM and 8 PM or maybe upon rising and at 4 PM. If you end up working out closer to 1:30, dosing at 9 AM and then again at say 7 PM would work well. And as an FYI, dosing it near cardio is no big deal; it's specifically weight-training we want to keep the dosing away from (and not too close to bed, either).

The BRITE dosing you're doing is how I've been using it for quite a while and I notice a pronounced difference at the 3 squirts vs. 2 squirts.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
BRITE

correct on your dosing (I actually do 3 squirts upon rising, spaced evenly apart in mid-day, and pre-bed -- but 2 is the standard)
So, you're finding 2 squirts per dose doesn't do the job for you? I'm on my fourth day of standard dosing and haven't noticed a difference yet. Wondering if I should move to 3 squirts 3 times a day. Though I hate to use more than needed if it won't make a difference.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, you're finding 2 squirts per dose doesn't do the job for you? I'm on my fourth day of standard dosing and haven't noticed a difference yet. Wondering if I should move to 3 squirts 3 times a day. Though I hate to use more than needed if it won't make a difference.
Oh no, don't get me wrong -- standard dosing certainly works. But it's the law of diminishing results -- sometimes it's just not worth upping a dose because it's not beneficial or cost-effective. In this particular case, the benefits of the extra squirt 3x/day was noticeable enough to me to keep doing it.

I didn't do that until months after starting using BRITE, though (I'd been through several bottles before attempting to up that dose).

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
So, I should probably give it at least couple of weeks before deciding if this dose is sufficient for me?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I should probably give it at least couple of weeks before deciding if this dose is sufficient for me?
You can do as you'd like, but I would (just because I try to be cautious of money ;) ).

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Well, of course. I don't like wasting money, either. I just ask to benefit from your experience so I can make an informed decision. Thanks for your help.

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
Excellent progress so far! This should definitely help aid in the continual decrease of bf% along the way.

Main thing I was curious for dosage timing was the Epitome. So if you work out at 10 AM, I'd opt for dosing at 4 PM and 8 PM or maybe upon rising and at 4 PM. If you end up working out closer to 1:30, dosing at 9 AM and then again at say 7 PM would work well. And as an FYI, dosing it near cardio is no big deal; it's specifically weight-training we want to keep the dosing away from (and not too close to bed, either).

The BRITE dosing you're doing is how I've been using it for quite a while and I notice a pronounced difference at the 3 squirts vs. 2 squirts.
Perfect thank you!!!

So best protocol for Epitome based on my schedule is as follows.

AM Workout: 4 PM and 8 PM

PM workout: 9 AM and 7 PM

Easy to remember. I did not realize the sensitivity of avoiding to close to workouts.

Great to know re: cardio. Many times I'll do cardio post workout but I prefer fasted when time permits.

With regards to Brite. I have 3 bottles and a refill bottle. So I figure once I get to my optimal BF levels before dropping down to regular dosing and see how this impacts body. I usually like to make slow or minimal changes so my body does not rebound quickly and lose all the hard work and time put in.

As you know diet is always key and supps help get you there a bit faster and or allow for more play room. It's always best to keep nutrition dialed in and make it a lifestyle without being obsessive unless competing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the addition of Follidrone 2 make sure you structure your carbs around the FD2 dosing.
Its exceptionally strong at reducing blood glucose levels and shuttling nutrients into muscles. This is awesome, especially when combined with something like Tren but it can leave you lethargic if carbs are not high enough. Get plenty of carbs and eat around the FD2 dose.
Your going to be big and Fn shredded at the end of this one.

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
With the addition of Follidrone 2 make sure you structure your carbs around the FD2 dosing.
Its exceptionally strong at reducing blood glucose levels and shuttling nutrients into muscles. This is awesome, especially when combined with something like Tren but it can leave you lethargic if carbs are not high enough. Get plenty of carbs and eat around the FD2 dose.
Your going to be big and Fn shredded at the end of this one.
Got my bottles in yesterday and started right away. I did notice I was very tired for a couple of hours after workout today which is odd for me. I normally have my two main carb meals before and after workout.

I also have a couple of bottles of Exotherm. Do you think I should wait till my BF levels are lower before adding into the mix?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my bottles in yesterday and started right away. I did notice I was very tired for a couple of hours after workout today which is odd for me. I normally have my two main carb meals before and after workout.

I also have a couple of bottles of Exotherm. Do you think I should wait till my BF levels are lower before adding into the mix?
Def might be hypo. Seems to be happening to alot of guys. Might have to stop recommending it before training at 2 caps.
Exo will help burn fat but at any percentage but itll be mkre noticeable at lower levels.