EvoMuse Presents: Flawless Skin Couture's Flawless IDRT formula

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Will the new version have the same funky smell to it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Will the new version have the same funky smell to it?
    No, it will have a different funky smell.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No, it will have a different funky smell.
    Haha ok thanks.

4. Will this tighten hanging skin after massive weight loss?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Will this tighten hanging skin after massive weight loss?
    Bumpedibumpbump
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I believe it will help, but I think it depends on the degree of how much excess there is.
    @dsade
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I believe it will help, but I think it depends on the degree of how much excess there is.
    @dsade
    Thanks. Now I just got to get my hands in some! @dsade any solid eta?

8. If using BOBU on my face in the morning, is this a viable option to wear at night for a general anti aging cream? Or is two applications a day recomended?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    If using BOBU on my face in the morning, is this a viable option to wear at night for a general anti aging cream? Or is two applications a day recomended?
    I only apply right before bed. 1 application should be sufficient, but then it depends on the severity of the area you are trying to improve.

Deep scars or old stretch marks, as well as extremely deep wrinkles would react better to two applications.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I only apply right before bed. 1 application should be sufficient, but then it depends on the severity of the area you are trying to improve.

Deep scars or old stretch marks, as well as extremely deep wrinkles would react better to two applications.
    Im young, 25, so this would be for long term benefits. I want to look great as long as I'm alive. Been looking for an anti-aginig/wrinkle cream for a while now, and would like to apply to the majority of my face.

Dsade, while your here: what do you think is the possibility of being able to desolve Non-Nano Zinc Oxide powder into BOBU Butter? I will be starting work outside soon, so sun protection is a must.

11. Thought you guys might like to see the IDRT beta v2. The one on the far left is v1, the middle IDRT is version 1.5, and the far right is the new version 2 beta. The new beta is Tannish in color, whereas the older versions were darker and had more of a pudding consistency. The new version is easier to work with and goes on very well...absorbs nicely and you can tell it's super concentrated. Matt @dsade did a good job with this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

12. Looks excellent. Thank you, Unitas.

13. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    Thought you guys might like to see the IDRT beta v2. The one on the far left is v1, the middle IDRT is version 1.5, and the far right is the new version 2 beta. The new beta is Tannish in color, whereas the older versions were darker and had more of a pudding consistency. The new version is easier to work with and goes on very well...absorbs nicely and you can tell it's super concentrated. Matt @dsade did a good job with this.
    How do we get some?!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    How do we get some?!
    Here is the store link to the new IDRT:

http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.c...beta-unlabeled
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

15. How many ounces are these?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    How many ounces are these?
    2 ounces.

I cannot emphasize enough how concentrated this is. It took me weeks to get everything in there at the right dosage while still making sure it absorbs completely.

Each jar should last at least 2-3 months of daily use.

17. I'm in!!

Getting old aha!! =D =D =D

18. I'l try to get a picture up of how much I put on my finger to cover my entire upper face. It's a ridiculously small amount.

Don't let those ripoff cosmetic companies fool you with their lily white "formulas" that are mostly water and just have micro-sprinkles of actives costing $150.

19. My jar has lasted me over a year, with once nightly applications. Probably will last me all through 2018 too. Little goes a long way.

Girlfriend calls it's my wishishere cream, because of the smell.

Anyway @dsade, will we get a writr up on this anytime soon. I've researched all the ingrediants, but I'd love to see your highlights and references.

Oh, and how about a Clear Edge write up?

20. Where is this on sale at?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By Jorsn in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 04:57 PM
  2. Flawless Skin Couture IDRT for wrinkle treatment
    By dsade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 01:33 AM
  3. Flawless Skin Couture