EvoMuse Presents: DCP

Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Okay awesome. Any time frame for dcp, epitome and perpetua? Pre order sale?
    Epitome should be done by 1/1. I'm waiting on confirmation of the new DCP capsaicin complex, and Perpetua I'm trying my best for end of January.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Epitome should be done by 1/1. I'm waiting on confirmation of the new DCP capsaicin complex, and Perpetua I'm trying my best for end of January.
    Cannot. Wait. For epitome


    Hey what about bringing back some vanillean too?
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Perpetua is designed, WITHIN REASON, to be run continuously. Obviously you cannot go on a huge, extended multi-month/year binge but given a reasonable diet and workout regimen it will allow you to get and stay incredibly lean.
    I'll be running it during my holidays next year, 3-6 weeks!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Perpetua is designed, WITHIN REASON, to be run continuously. Obviously you cannot go on a huge, extended multi-month/year binge but given a reasonable diet and workout regimen it will allow you to get and stay incredibly lean.
    this sounds amazing..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    this sounds amazing..
    Nobody's ever created a product that approaches the problem even remotely like this.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nobody's ever created a product that approaches the problem even remotely like this.
    i believe you have a full time job..
    but i think if you had a fully developed supply chain / marketing team / etc

    you could be HUGE...

    all of your products are back by science and just so interesting.

    keep it up man. I will be using Defuse for thanks giving very excited. whats the eta on perpetua?

  7. Whoĺs ready for the new formula Defuse+Glyc°shield flash sale???
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Whoĺs ready for the new formula Defuse+Glyc°shield flash sale???
    I wish dcp was an option in this flash sell

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    I wish dcp was an option in this flash sell
    @dsade is there stock??
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  10. Defuse+Glyc°shield Cheat Meal Defense Stack Sale is now live at https://hpssupps.com/collections/all

    Only 50 stacks are available!




    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    I wish dcp was an option in this flash sell
    Thereĺs no stock of dcp to do this with at present... hopefully sometime in the new year!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    There’s no stock of dcp to do this with at present... hopefully sometime in the new year!
    this

  13. Soooo where is this? lol.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Soooo where is this? lol.
    ...

  15. Per evomuse Facebook page epitome should be coming up for presale sometime this week, first. Then dcp presale follows in next couple of weeks. Hoping for some news soon if that timeline is correct.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Per evomuse Facebook page epitome should be coming up for presale sometime this week, first. Then dcp presale follows in next couple of weeks. Hoping for some news soon if that timeline is correct.
    Iĺll take a 3 year supply of epitome. Srs
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I’ll take a 3 year supply of epitome. Srs
    Never tried it, but read through the forum seems like a great product (something to pair with hypernova down the road for myself). Let's hope he runs a presale for eptiome the more you buy the more you save

  18. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Never tried it, but read through the forum seems like a great product (something to pair with hypernova down the road for myself). Let's hope he runs a presale for eptiome the more you buy the more you save
    I ran out of my Supply a month ago and without any supplemental or dietary changes other than dropping epitome, ive noticed a slight increase in lower belly fat. Thatĺs my one problem area (like most people)

    Research has shown that the ingredients in epitome also have a slight diuretic and anti inflammatory effect which Iĺve noticed losing those benefits as well.

    This product is a staple for me. Dose 2 caps on cardio/off days and 1 cap if wanted on training days in the AM at least 4-5 hours before a weight session.

    With Glyc°shield and Lip°shield and now having epitome back... I expect big things
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  19. I remember running Epitome and not seeing much of anything. I want my DCP! The problem with Evomuse products is the one's you want to run longer than a month don't have runs longer enough to get to the second bottle. So you have swoop in and make some huge buy of 3-4 of them at once and of course take from others looking to try their stuff.

    argh.

  20. I have been out of DCP for a while now, since September 2017, when is it due back in stock , ETA?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have been out of DCP for a while now, since September 2017, when is it due back in stock , ETA?
    I want use this too.... Intetested to get more info

  22. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have been out of DCP for a while now, since September 2017, when is it due back in stock , ETA?
    Any update?

  23. In for DCP news

  24. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Any update?
    No still waiting for updates, i will be running Assass1nate as my non stim fat burner for next 8 weeks but hope this is back by then to aid in my summer fat loss phase, also will be interested in new version of Defuse and Hypernova to use for summer cut, i still have 10 bottles of supernova though.
  25. EvoMuse Presents: DCP


    Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    No still waiting for updates, i will be running Assass1nate as my non stim fat burner for next 8 weeks but hope this is back by then to aid in my summer fat loss phase, also will be interested in new version of Defuse and Hypernova to use for summer cut, i still have 10 bottles of supernova though.
    Glyc°shield and/or Lip°shield would be a great non stim/caff free addition to assassinate and we have defuse bundles available on our website hpssupps.com
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 06:58 AM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 04:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 06:40 PM
  5. EvoMuse Presents: StrafeÖ
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Log in
Log in