EvoMuse Presents: DCP

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I'd be totally down for a pre-sale... just saying...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    I'd be totally down for a pre-sale... just saying...
    I'd buy 6
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    I'd be totally down for a pre-sale... just saying...
    Same.

  4. Could this be run indefinitely or cycled? I was gonna buy 6 or so for a 6month bulk

  5. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    Could this be run indefinitely or cycled? I was gonna buy 6 or so for a 6month bulk
    No need to cycle
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    Could this be run indefinitely or cycled? I was gonna buy 6 or so for a 6month bulk
    Matt said earlier no real reason to cease use aside from cost/supply.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  7. I've seen @dsade say that each of his products attack different mechanisms so they stack very well, together.

    But I'm really curious if there's a cap on just how much fat our bodies will burn/eliminate in a single week, no matter how great and synergistic the products are.

    Conventional "wisdom" is a healthy diet should get you about 2 lbs weight loss per week. Maybe 3 if you're "obese".

    Brite gets you a bit more loss.
    Epitome gets you a bit more loss.
    Ammo gets you a bit more loss.
    DCP gets you a bit more loss.

    Is there really no practical limit before the body says it's just not going to burn any more fat?

    Or, is it really possible to stack these products and start losing 5+ pounds a week?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I've seen @dsade say that each of his products attack different mechanisms so they stack very well, together.

    But I'm really curious if there's a cap on just how much fat our bodies will burn/eliminate in a single week, no matter how great and synergistic the products are.

    Conventional "wisdom" is a healthy diet should get you about 2 lbs weight loss per week. Maybe 3 if you're "obese".

    Brite gets you a bit more loss.
    Epitome gets you a bit more loss.
    Ammo gets you a bit more loss.
    DCP gets you a bit more loss.

    Is there really no practical limit before the body says it's just not going to burn any more fat?

    Or, is it really possible to stack these products and start losing 5+ pounds a week?
    I wouldn't look at it from a scale perspective as much as I would the mirror.

    Especially as you get leaner, you'll realize just how much a couple pounds of fat really is (the visuals they used in science classes and stuff really help here). So your scale may not move much at all, but you can really see visual differences in terms of more veins, crisper striations, etc. That's been my experience, at least, when I get closer to that lower bf%.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  9. There isn't much research done on the upper limit of fat loss while dieting. The best we have are a few, basically starvation experiments.

    And the majority of fat loss research is done on an obese population and not entirely applicable to AM members. Internal validity != external validity and all that.

  10. I think the advantage with these is that we do not have to eat as much of a deficit as we normally would to lose fat at a certain rate.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I think the advantage with these is that we do not have to eat as much of a deficit as we normally would to lose fat at a certain rate.
    which means more muscle kept while more fat burnt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    which means more muscle kept while more fat burnt
    And sanity....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I wouldn't look at it from a scale perspective as much as I would the mirror.

    Especially as you get leaner, you'll realize just how much a couple pounds of fat really is (the visuals they used in science classes and stuff really help here). So your scale may not move much at all, but you can really see visual differences in terms of more veins, crisper striations, etc. That's been my experience, at least, when I get closer to that lower bf%.
    Yeah, I get the difference between scale and body improvement. But, the concept of my question is still in play.

    Is there a practical limit where adding more of EvoMuse products stops burning even more fat (or building even more muscle)? Or, can we really stack the fat burning benefits beyond conventional wisdom, with each product actually doing more than before?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    And the majority of fat loss research is done on an obese population and not entirely applicable to AM members. Internal validity != external validity and all that.
    Hah! Well, it technically applies to ME! I'm probably at 35 - 40% BF! -- and REALLY anxious to get rid of that!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I think the advantage with these is that we do not have to eat as much of a deficit as we normally would to lose fat at a certain rate.
    So, you're saying stacking all these products my not actually burn more fat at our same deficit, but should burn the same fat with less of a deficit?

    IOW, CONCEPTUALLY... if I'm on 3 EM products and eating 2000 calories caused me to lose 3 pounds a week, you're saying adding a fourth product might not cause me to lose 4 pounds a week, but might allow me to keep losing 3 pounds a week while eating 2500 calories?

    Again, ignore the numbers. They're just there to illustrate a concept.

    Is that what you're saying? And, @dsade, what do you say?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    So, you're saying stacking all these products my not actually burn more fat at our same deficit, but should burn the same fat with less of a deficit?

    IOW, CONCEPTUALLY... if I'm on 3 EM products and eating 2000 calories caused me to lose 3 pounds a week, you're saying adding a fourth product might not cause me to lose 4 pounds a week, but might allow me to keep losing 3 pounds a week while eating 2500 calories?

    Again, ignore the numbers. They're just there to illustrate a concept.

    Is that what you're saying? And, @dsade, what do you say?
    I'd agree with this, it'll also help with muscle retention and mood as keeping the calories up prevents any extra catabolism.

  17. Simply put, I think most supplements shine the best during a recomp scenario. If you're cutting, you're gonna lose fat. If you're bulking, you're gonna gain muscle. The idea of these supplements from my POV is to "optimize" your body to do both at the same time. That's how I treat them these days, or I start doing stacks when I'm on a deadline of some sort (beach event, etc)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    So, you're saying stacking all these products my not actually burn more fat at our same deficit, but should burn the same fat with less of a deficit?

    IOW, CONCEPTUALLY... if I'm on 3 EM products and eating 2000 calories caused me to lose 3 pounds a week, you're saying adding a fourth product might not cause me to lose 4 pounds a week, but might allow me to keep losing 3 pounds a week while eating 2500 calories?

    Again, ignore the numbers. They're just there to illustrate a concept.

    Is that what you're saying? And, @dsade, what do you say?
    Yes, that is what I feel.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Hah! Well, it technically applies to ME! I'm probably at 35 - 40% BF! -- and REALLY anxious to get rid of that!
    Don't take this the wrong way, but at a higher level of body fat, I believe you probably don't need as much protein as most do which is where you might be able to cut calories. I'd think Epitome, BRITE, DCP, and Ammo/AbAb would be best for you.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but at a higher level of body fat, I believe you probably don't need as much protein as most do which is where you might be able to cut calories. I'd think Epitome, BRITE, DCP, and Ammo/AbAb would be best for you.
    I agree with that. I'm just not sure how that applies to what we were talking about.

    BTW, I'm currently on Epitome and Brite (and ThermoGum). Started last week. I just received Defuse and will be ordering DCP. Matt had also recommended Ammo so I'll probably do that with the DCP order.

    All I was asking is whether or not taking all these products at once has more fat burning/muscle building benefits than fewer of them.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I agree with that. I'm just not sure how that applies to what we were talking about.

    BTW, I'm currently on Epitome and Brite (and ThermoGum). Started last week. I just received Defuse and will be ordering DCP. Matt had also recommended Ammo so I'll probably do that with the DCP order.

    All I was asking is whether or not taking all these products at once has more fat burning/muscle building benefits than fewer of them.
    Oh, I was just giving you random friendly advice. But also, pointing out the "higher BF%" bit means you are Epitome's target audience.

    And yes, they should theoretically help you. They all attack different dysfunctions/pathways to help you burn fat if you're in a good caloric deficit.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I agree with that. I'm just not sure how that applies to what we were talking about.

    BTW, I'm currently on Epitome and Brite (and ThermoGum). Started last week. I just received Defuse and will be ordering DCP. Matt had also recommended Ammo so I'll probably do that with the DCP order.

    All I was asking is whether or not taking all these products at once has more fat burning/muscle building benefits than fewer of them.
    I 100% feel there is more benefit to using all of them together.

    That said, it's not necessary to make good progress. There are times I take more and less, but I also wouldn't lose sleep over paying my rent and not taking an extra supp lol.

    I guess my point is just that I don't feel it's overkill in the sense that it won't help; but don't feel like we are saying you have to do it by any means.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

    I guess my point is just that I don't feel it's overkill in the sense that it won't help; but don't feel like we are saying you have to do it by any means.
    To be clear... I REALLY hate how I look right now. I'm highly motivated to get down to a reasonable weight. I'm never going to be a body builder. I'm never going to try to get into single digits BF. I will probably never try for a six pack.

    But, I'd like to get down to a 38" waist. I'd like to wear a swimsuit and not have lumps of fat rolling down my waist band. And, I'd like to have decent enough muscles to be functionally strong.

    I want people to look at me and be surprised I'm 55.

    I know no one is telling me I have to use all the products. And for now, I can afford a couple months of whatever will help.

    But, I'm looking for real, noticeable help. I don't want to spend $50 for a 1% improvement in my efforts. So, that's where I've been trying to go with my questioning.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    To be clear... I REALLY hate how I look right now. I'm highly motivated to get down to a reasonable weight. I'm never going to be a body builder. I'm never going to try to get into single digits BF. I will probably never try for a six pack.

    But, I'd like to get down to a 38" waist. I'd like to wear a swimsuit and not have lumps of fat rolling down my waist band. And, I'd like to have decent enough muscles to be functionally strong.

    I want people to look at me and be surprised I'm 55.

    I know no one is telling me I have to use all the products. And for now, I can afford a couple months of whatever will help.

    But, I'm looking for real, noticeable help. I don't want to spend $50 for a 1% improvement in my efforts. So, that's where I've been trying to go with my questioning.
    EvoMuse DCP prevented me from gaining fat on the sloppy bulk. If it can do that (and this was before this new updated formula), it can surely help you lose fat if you control your diet. BRITE in itself has an acute effect, but the "everlasting" effect has increased my maintenance calories by 300-400. This was after a 12 week run, and an 8 week run (not back to back either). I have never been at your BF %, but some of those who have say Epitome has greatly helped them. If you can afford it and want to kill fat as fast possible, I would go with Absolutely Abliderated, DCP, BRITE, and Epitome with a diet that is low in carbs (mostly because I can assume you are also not carb tolerant)

    I'd also throw in some Forskolin at 100mg as well.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post

    ...But, I'm looking for real, noticeable help. I don't want to spend $50 for a 1% improvement in my efforts. So, that's where I've been trying to go with my questioning.
    Spend $50 more on quality, healthy foods for a bit until you drop some significant bf%. Then add in a product or two while continuing your well-planned meal plan.

    There's my 2˘ towards your $50!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 363
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 07:20 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 04:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 06:40 PM
  5. EvoMuse Presents: Strafe™
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Log in
Log in