EvoMuse Presents: DCP

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. I didn't see a place to subscribe to a thread, so I'm commenting to get notifications.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I didn't see a place to subscribe to a thread, so I'm commenting to get notifications.

Welcome to AM!
    •   

3. Ready for this!

4. Might be putting the cart in front of the horse, but anybody have any suggestions for a stimmed burner to stack with this?

I'm almost done with my reverse diet....utilizing Epitome and Brite (and Alphamax). Gonna try to find maintenance and then build for a couple months....but for the subsequent cut this fall....I've already got my sites set on DCP.

Would HydroxyElite be overkill?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Might be putting the cart in front of the horse, but anybody have any suggestions for a stimmed burner to stack with this?

I'm almost done with my reverse diet....utilizing Epitome and Brite (and Alphamax). Gonna try to find maintenance and then build for a couple months....but for the subsequent cut this fall....I've already got my sites set on DCP.

Would HydroxyElite be overkill?
    Not overkill at all.

The cool thing with DCP is that it stacks with pretty much anything and you're not looking at an overlap on MoA or pathways. So whether you did that, something like Norcodrene/Alphamine, or anything else, they should all make for successful stacks.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

And as an FYI for anyone not following our fb page -- posted earlier today:

DCP run is scheduled for the week of June 25th. Look forward to a pretty fantastic July 4th sale!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

7. BRITE + DCP + stimmed fat burner

Could you imagine?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    BRITE + DCP + stimmed fat burner

Could you imagine?
    Come July I will

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    BRITE + DCP + stimmed fat burner

Could you imagine?
    I'm not going to have to imagine it, because I'm gonna do it
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

10. DCP to prevent getting fat on a bulk was amazing. Interested to see how it will help others with this new formula.

11. So psyched.

12. I'll take a years worth please but in all seriousness I'm always willing to take risks with my $ when it comes to matts formulations.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    I'll take a years worth please but in all seriousness I'm always willing to take risks with my $ when it comes to matts formulations.
    I'm really excited for the upgrade. Matt had been planning on revamping Vanillean for a while and the idea to include it in here instead was huge.

14. Just saw the Facebook post, I'm liking the label and the formula of this upgraded DCP. I'm going for a vacation at the end of August, so having this new upgraded DCP in my luggage will be put my mind at ease by then.

15. Quote Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    I'll take a years worth please but in all seriousness I'm always willing to take risks with my $ when it comes to matts formulations.
    Honestly, DCP is far from a risk. This stuff has been around forever and every formulation gets better.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Honestly, DCP is far from a risk. This stuff has been around forever and every formulation gets better.
    2.0 was great. I honestly can't really even begin to expect what this next upgrade will be like with how solid it already was -- crazy stuff.

17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    2.0 was great. I honestly can't really even begin to expect what this next upgrade will be like with how solid it already was -- crazy stuff.
    Not gonna lie... on my little weight loss challenge I'm doing right now, I wish I could have stacked DCP with Invictus. Oh well, can't win em all!

18. If you're looking for beta-testers, I'm IN!!

19. Label correction: should read Quercetin-Theobromine cocrystals.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

20. So what effects are we going to expect from DCP?

Increased body temp?
    Obviously weight loss
    Muscle preservation?
    Dieuretic effect?
    Not gaining weight after eating poorly ( like defuse)?

21. 120mg of fuco? Holy hell.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Updated:

23. Possible typo on label?

"Uncouping proteins"?

Is that a word? Or, should it be "Uncoupling proteins"?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Possible typo on label?

"Uncouping proteins"?

Is that a word? Or, should it be "Uncoupling proteins"?
    Should be uncoupling. Good catch.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 363
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 07:20 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 04:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 06:40 PM
  5. EvoMuse Presents: Strafe™
    Replies: 66