EvoMuse Presents: DCP

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Today I'm testing out the new Capsaicin. The Enteric-Chitin ended up way too expensive, but I found some studies detailing a cyclodextrin complexing procedure. I just dropped 75mg of the capsaicin complex.

If my hypothesis is correct, there should be little to no heartburn and we can immediately proceed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Today I'm testing out the new Capsaicin. The Enteric-Chitin ended up way too expensive, but I found some studies detailing a cyclodextrin complexing procedure. I just dropped 75mg of the capsaicin complex.

If my hypothesis is correct, there should be little to no heartburn and we can immediately proceed.
    awesome, i did get used to the burning from the original though just with lots of water.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    awesome, i did get used to the burning from the original though just with lots of water.
    I went up to 300mg as my second dose. Barely got any heartburn and it also disappeared with a drink. I'll just be dialing in the sweet spot then we're ready to go.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Today I'm testing out the new Capsaicin. The Enteric-Chitin ended up way too expensive, but I found some studies detailing a cyclodextrin complexing procedure. I just dropped 75mg of the capsaicin complex.

Cayenne capsules burned my ass. No joke

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Cayenne capsules burned my ass. No joke
    It's been long enough that if there was going to be an effect down there it would have happened. I'm not going to release the cyclodextrin:capsaicin ratio, for obvious reasons, but the dosage was MUCH higher than the 10mg used in the previous version of DCP - all with minimal gastric irritation.
    •   

6. Yeah, maybe it was my brand too.... This was just a vitamin co. That was brutal though..... Haha. Could me personally too. I tend to struggle a bit with hot food

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Yeah, maybe it was my brand too.... This was just a vitamin co. That was brutal though..... Haha. Could me personally too. I tend to struggle a bit with hot food
    I have two open ulcers in my stomach and I had no problems. I'm really excited about this.
  8. EvoMuse Presents: DCP

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have two open ulcers in my stomach and I had no problems. I'm really excited about this.
    Good luck with it. Interested to hear how it all goes....

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Good luck with it. Interested to hear how it all goes....
    I actually have enough to make several grams. Might throw some caps together and have a few other people test - especially those prone to heartburn.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I actually have enough to make several grams. Might throw some caps together and have a few other people test - especially those prone to heartburn.
    Shotgun! Dibs.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Shotgun! Dibs.
    I think 200mg is a good testing point. It'll take me about 2 days to get these prepared.

12. would love to try

13. Looking forward to dcp becoming available. One of the few evomuse products I haven't tried. Every product from @dsade has been a home run. Probably the most innovative person in the industry. Just a solid dude

14. Cannot wait for new batch to be made to order more in time for my summer cut.

15. I’m just waiting for epitome. Haven’t changed a thing supp, training, or nutrition except not having epitome for about 1.5 months now. Finally starting to see lower belly fat / water creep back a bit. I had to cut back on my Glycøshield and Lipøshield usage bc my calories can’t support it and I don’t want to up them. Never used dcp but definitely interested. Currently triple dosing my gut health while taking a hefty dose of amoxicillin for the flu
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I’m just waiting for epitome. Haven’t changed a thing supp, training, or nutrition except not having epitome for about 1.5 months now. Finally starting to see lower belly fat / water creep back a bit. I had to cut back on my Glycøshield and Lipøshield usage bc my calories can’t support it and I don’t want to up them. Never used dcp but definitely interested. Currently triple dosing my gut health while taking a hefty dose of amoxicillin for the flu
    I've been sans Epitome for a few months and can tell, also.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

17. @dsade just checked on site and DCP pre sale / pre orders are out of stock, is there an eta on when it is due back in stock because i would like to order a couple of bottles for my upcoming summer cut.

18. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    @dsade just checked on site and DCP pre sale / pre orders are out of stock, is there an eta on when it is due back in stock because i would like to order a couple of bottles for my upcoming summer cut.
    Seems like everything is sold out on the site

19. @dsade I see that DCP is capping this weekend and that you got screwed out of a lot of money as a result. That's brutal. I'll be sure to load up on products to do my part to get you back in the black. Thanks for doing what you do

20. I randomly checked the site today and found DCP up for pre-sale so I ordered a bottle.

21. Just ordered 4 bottles. This is the only fat burner I can use that doesn’t give me side effects I won’t tolerate.

22. I ordered 4 bottles as well. I plan on running it steady along with low dose Defuse (2 capsules, twice daily) for 45 days, then cycling off Defuse for a couple of weeks, then going back on it again for another 45 days.

23. Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    I ordered 4 bottles as well. I plan on running it steady along with low dose Defuse (2 capsules, twice daily) for 45 days, then cycling off Defuse for a couple of weeks, then going back on it again for another 45 days.
    I’m going to be running it alongside Glycoshield (since Slintensity is out).

24. Received an Email notice yesterday that my DCP pre-order (from earlier this year) shipped. I had forgotten that I ordered it LOL.
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: Sparkss10

25. @dsade

Hey Matt, when you get chance can you please look into order#5909?

I made two DCP pre-orders, both shipped on 4/4, and order#5896 is already in my state but order#5909 is still in pre-shipment. Thanks in advance!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 511
    Last Post: 08-16-2018, 11:07 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 05:40 PM
  5. EvoMuse Presents: Strafe™
    Replies: 66