Absolutely Abliderated

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I asked this in another thread but it must have been noticed:
When I apply my AbAb, some of the components clump together and form pieces of brown gunk that don't rub into my skin and end up falling to the floor.
Are these essential ingredients that I'm not getting? Or any idea of what's going on? dsade MidwestBeast

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I asked this in another thread but it must have been noticed:
When I apply my AbAb, some of the components clump together and form pieces of brown gunk that don't rub into my skin and end up falling to the floor.
Are these essential ingredients that I'm not getting? Or any idea of what's going on? dsade MidwestBeast
It's just the inconsistency of the carrier. Warm it up a little or shake the hell out of it and that might help a little. Spread as thin as possible. Shouldn't really affect the results. I've had a couple bottles like that and results were the same. I've had AbAb that was pale yellowish that almost looked like egg whites w/ yolk and some bottles where it was dark like coffee. All smelled the same but consistency was vastly different.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's just the inconsistency of the carrier. Warm it up a little or shake the hell out of it and that might help a little. Spread as thin as possible. Shouldn't really affect the results. I've had a couple bottles like that and results were the same. I've had AbAb that was pale yellowish that almost looked like egg whites w/ yolk and some bottles where it was dark like coffee. All smelled the same but consistency was vastly different.
Hmm alright. I shake it hard before every application, and I tried warming it in a hot water bath today and nothing changed. I guess I'll try shaking it harder tomorrow lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll see if Matt has anything different to add, but I've had that happen to me pretty frequently with AbAb (in fact, last night it did this to me lol). It's still always worked just fine for me. I just make sure to rub in well and then get anything that dries and rolls off into the sink to wash it down so I don't leave a mess lol.

MailManMuscle

MailManMuscle

Awards
I've been curious to use this but wasn't sure of the effectiveness. I'm currently sitting around 11% bf and on a cut to get down to 5%. What bf% would I notice the best results? I just started my cut 3 weeks ago and shooting for my goal in 12 weeks total.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been curious to use this but wasn't sure of the effectiveness. I'm currently sitting around 11% bf and on a cut to get down to 5%. What bf% would I notice the best results? I just started my cut 3 weeks ago and shooting for my goal in 12 weeks total.
At 11% bodyfat already, I believe Eviscerate would be the better option for you.

MailManMuscle

MailManMuscle

Awards
At 11% bodyfat already, I believe Eviscerate would be the better option for you.
Thanks. What's the biggest difference between them? I have looked at both and never could figure out which would be the better option.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. What's the biggest difference between them? I have looked at both and never could figure out which would be the better option.
AbAb is better more effective at a higher bodyfat than Eviscerate as it attacks visceral fat stores through cortisol reduction. Eviscerate is effective st attacking subcutaneous fat stores, typically at 12% or lower.

MailManMuscle

MailManMuscle

Awards
AbAb is better more effective at a higher bodyfat than Eviscerate as it attacks visceral fat stores through cortisol reduction. Eviscerate is effective st attacking subcutaneous fat stores, typically at 12% or lower.
That helps a lot, thanks. Is there a max amount of time to run it before a break? Say would 6-8 weeks be fine or would I not need to do more than my final 4 weeks?

J

Johnabis

Awards
That helps a lot, thanks. Is there a max amount of time to run it before a break? Say would 6-8 weeks be fine or would I not need to do more than my final 4 weeks?
I had a similar question, on Ammo it says to run for 4 weeks on and 3 weeks off, but on AbAb it does not say. when I stack the two I would just take ammo at night and AbAb in the morning. but do I just do both for 4 weeks on and 3 weeks off? or just cycle Ammo only?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a similar question, on Ammo it says to run for 4 weeks on and 3 weeks off, but on AbAb it does not say. when I stack the two I would just take ammo at night and AbAb in the morning. but do I just do both for 4 weeks on and 3 weeks off? or just cycle Ammo only?
I don't know if Matt has a specific protocol set up, but I would still cycle off for a few weeks if it were me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ab Ab, due to the localized cortisol suppression, doesn't need to be cycled at all.

as mentioned, it's most effective if you have issues with Visceral fat.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No looking to hijack but my question doesn't merit a thread. Ab Ab dose is a quarter sized;
Is this once per day?
Because I like to use a metered syringe I want to measure out my dose. How many applications is a 6oz bottle supposed to be? 6ml doses (180ml/30 doses)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No looking to hijack but my question doesn't merit a thread. Ab Ab dose is a quarter sized;
Is this once per day?
Because I like to use a metered syringe I want to measure out my dose. How many applications is a 6oz bottle supposed to be? 6ml doses (180ml/30 doses)?
You should get 60 applications from a bottle, give or take a few.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless I'm missing something I cannot image a 3ml application being sufficient to apply across a 200lb midsection or it being efficacious given once daily application.

Am I missing something?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless I'm missing something I cannot image a 3ml application being sufficient to apply across a 200lb midsection or it being efficacious given once daily application.

Am I missing something?
A lot depends on how hairy you are, but the product has been out going on 7 years and the quarter sized application covers my whole abdominal/kidney area quite well.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize that. It's probably been that long since I've used a topical. I have no doubt it lives up to its claims and reputation. You formulate great products.

That makes for vey a cost effective product.

Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I apply on my love handles/obliques, the coverage is way better than middle of my stomach -- stupid hair. lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I apply on my love handles/obliques, the coverage is way better than middle of my stomach -- stupid hair. lol
You and me both, but I'm not trimming for anyone!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize that. It's probably been that long since I've used a topical. I have no doubt it lives up to its claims and reputation. You formulate great products.

That makes for vey a cost effective product.

Thanks!
That's why I kicked the size up from 4 ounces to 6 ounces without increasing the price. I wanted to make sure you all got a full month of usage from both the Eviscerates and the Aliderates.

It's frustrating to either have to buy multiple bottles, or buy more than once a month, especially when people plan their budgets by Month. I do my best to make sure everything runs at least 30 days.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's frustrating to either have to buy multiple bottles, or buy more than once a month, especially when people plan their budgets by Month. I do my best to make sure everything runs at least 30 days.
I asked above and you may have missed but I need to confirm. Is it applied once or twice daily?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked above and you may have missed but I need to confirm. Is it applied once or twice daily?
Your choice. I only use it once a day.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Is this only for the gut area? Not butt or upper thighs?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the gut and love handle area.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
For the gut and love handle area.
I'm curious as to why it's not appropriate for a flabby but and thigh? Seems these areas contain the same kind of surface fat (at least for high BF men).

What's different?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The primary function of Absolutely Abliderated is to knock out the 11b hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme, which converts cortisone to cortisol. High cortisol promotes the accumulation of VAT around the midsection. Knocking out that enzyme lowers cortisol levels at the area of application and allows the body to quickly reduce that VAT (which comes off very quickly).

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being dense...

Does the butt and thigh area not have high cortisol levels, too?

The primary function of Absolutely Abliderated is to knock out the 11b hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme, which converts cortisone to cortisol. High cortisol promotes the accumulation of VAT around the midsection. Knocking out that enzyme lowers cortisol levels at the area of application and allows the body to quickly reduce that VAT (which comes off very quickly).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.

Fat accumulated in the lower body is subcutaneous (SAT) while fat in the abdominal area is largely visceral (VAT).

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I get so confused because of apparently conflicting information. For example prevention dot com says this:

Subcutaneous is best defined as the fat that you can see, the "inch you can pinch." Subcutaneous means "beneath" (sub) "the skin" (cutaneous), and it's no secret that this fat resides all over. In some places—your thighs, underarms, belly—it may be thicker than in others
That would suggest thigh and butt fat (at least the part that jiggles) is the kind of fat as in the abdominal area.

But, you're saying it's not?

No.

Fat accumulated in the lower body is subcutaneous (SAT) while fat in the abdominal area is largely visceral (VAT).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your abdominal area does also hold SAT too. Yes, it is the same as thigh fat.

Cortisol induced VAT is the fat you can't pinch. It is the fat that is predominantly around the organs of your body core.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think of a sumo wrestler, with visible abs but a gigantic protruding gut. That is VAT.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
OH! It's the VAT that Abliterated attacks? Interesting. And, surprising. I'd have thought a topical application would work on the surface fat.

Thanks for sticking with me on this!

Your abdominal area does also hold SAT too. Yes, it is the same as thigh fat.

Cortisol induced VAT is the fat you can't pinch. It is the fat that is predominantly around the organs of your body core.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
If I'd taken more time to really think about what the description of Absolutely Abliderated says, I wouldn't have had to bother you all with this. My apologies. And, thanks!

absolutely Abliderated delivers potent cortisol blocking ingredients into local adipose tissue, blocking the signal for the body to create deadly visceral fat, as well as blocking inflammatory adipokines from sabotaging fat burning.

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
dsade Can you please let me know the main difference between Absolutely Abliderated vs Abliderated Ammo. Both seem to help aid elevated cortisol levels, suppress inflammatory issues, and improve both mood and sleep. Looks like AbAb is topical and AbAm is caps. There is a big difference in price as well.

Also is one "better" than the other. Assuming the topical maybe more effective?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Topical is local where as ammo is systematic IIRC

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll see if Matt has anything different to add, but I've had that happen to me pretty frequently with AbAb (in fact, last night it did this to me lol). It's still always worked just fine for me. I just make sure to rub in well and then get anything that dries and rolls off into the sink to wash it down so I don't leave a mess lol.
dsade

First application this evening. There are literally crumbs on the floor from the clumping.

IIRC didn't AbSolved produce the same clumping? Carbomer? Is this an issue or do I just apply in my bathtub and shake off all the crumbs before dressing. I wouldn't otherwise worry but it is a considerable amount. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's a carbomer issue reacting with the higher benzyl alcohol content. I did find a new polyacrylate thickener that is working much better now.

The crumbs are just carbomer.

R

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
What's the consistency of AbAb supposed to be like? The bottle I got is a very thin liquid. Pretty much water consistency and dries pretty fast.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you haven't already; soak it in hot running water for a good while and shake the hell out of it and repeat a couple times. IME It tends to settle and "decompose" if left sitting too long.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the consistency of AbAb supposed to be like? The bottle I got is a very thin liquid. Pretty much water consistency and dries pretty fast.
AbAb is thinner than eviscerate due to the higher benzyl alcohol concentration. It plays havoc with the thickeners. It dries quickly because the carrier is VERY effective at speeding the actives through the skin and into the fat cells below.

Good thing is since it dries so quickly, you can apply eviscerate right over the top of it shortly after.

R

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Good to know. I'm bought it for a friend & they asked me if it was supposed to be that thin but I didn't know since I've never used it.