Eviscerate Dosage Timing

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have a bottle of Eviscerate en route and would like a little advice on the best time to apply it based on my routine.

My morning routine goes:

Wake at 3:00am and get my stim on (coffee and pwo)

Gym at 4:00am (fasted)

Shower at 5:45am

Post-Workout meal/carbs at 6:30am (once I get to work)

So I have read briefly about avoiding carbs at the same time as taking Yohimbe, so if that is true I am hesitant to apply after the shower and then carb up within the same hour. I am thinking of applying it pwo as part of my stim package before the gym. Would 2+ hours be enough time for it to completely absorb and get the full benefits before showering? Also some sweating shortly after applying. Or should I still apply it after the shower and not worry so much about a little oatmeal and protein shake?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Put it on after your shower. It'll absorb better and unless you're eating within like minutes of application, there's no problem with the y. I doubt it would even be as much of an issue since its td anyways.

Putting it on pre would lead to it potentially being rubbed/sweat off. Plus it'll make your skin hot as all hell when your body heats up from the workout. Trust me, I ised smolder awhile back and even that made my skin fire (in a good way ha) when I did any form of even light activity.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put it on after your shower. It'll absorb better and unless you're eating within like minutes of application, there's no problem with the y. I doubt it would even be as much of an issue since its td anyways.

Putting it on pre would lead to it potentially being rubbed/sweat off. Plus it'll make your skin hot as all hell when your body heats up from the workout. Trust me, I ised smolder awhile back and even that made my skin fire (in a good way ha) when I did any form of even light activity.
Thanks Boone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does your evening schedule look like (e.g. when do you last eat and when do you go to bed)?

I hate putting any topicals on underneath my work clothes or anything nice; especially Eviscerate as it gets warm on the skin after application and I run like a furnace anyway, so I end up sweating into my shirts. I've applied first thing upon rising (as I lift fasted other than BCAAs) and that works fine, but what I've come to like the most is applying in the evening/pre-bed.

I try to go to bed about 9 and try to get my last meal in aside from some aminos or a little extra protein at 7 PM. I'll apply around 9 or shortly before and it has all night to do its thing. I lift at ~5:30 AM and come home and shower about 7:30/8:00. So it doesn't have as long to be on as if I were to apply post-shower, but I still feel like it's long enough.

I also notice I feel like I wake up a bit tighter because of it, too.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your evening schedule look like (e.g. when do you last eat and when do you go to bed)?

I hate putting any topicals on underneath my work clothes or anything nice; especially Eviscerate as it gets warm on the skin after application and I run like a furnace anyway, so I end up sweating into my shirts. I've applied first thing upon rising (as I lift fasted other than BCAAs) and that works fine, but what I've come to like the most is applying in the evening/pre-bed.

I try to go to bed about 9 and try to get my last meal in aside from some aminos or a little extra protein at 7 PM. I'll apply around 9 or shortly before and it has all night to do its thing. I lift at ~5:30 AM and come home and shower about 7:30/8:00. So it doesn't have as long to be on as if I were to apply post-shower, but I still feel like it's long enough.

I also notice I feel like I wake up a bit tighter because of it, too.
I'm hesitant to apply at night because I have sleep issues as it is. Does it not give a stim effect? I like my stims, but I can't have them late in the day at least during the week, if I want to get good sleep to be up at 3:00. But my night schedule is similar to yours. Dinner around 6-7:00, bed around 9:00.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm hesitant to apply at night because I have sleep issues as it is. Does it not give a stim effect? I like my stims, but I can't have them late in the day at least during the week, if I want to get good sleep to be up at 3:00. But my night schedule is similar to yours. Dinner around 6-7:00, bed around 9:00.
From what ive felt it does have stim issues lol. That and a cup of coffe and im flying. Love eviscerate. I would.give it a shot before bed. Might not be so bad by itself for you.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The big issue with the night is you definitely don't want to be getting any sexy time activity going on with it. My wife flips out if I have topicals on before bed.

Eviscerate is really something that it doesn't matter as much when you apply as long as the time works for your schedule. You shouldn't recieve a stim effect from it, but you may wake up in the middle of the night with your abs feeling warm!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The big issue with the night is you definitely don't want to be getting any sexy time activity going on with it. My wife flips out if I have topicals on before bed.

Eviscerate is really something that it doesn't matter as much when you apply as long as the time works for your schedule. You shouldn't recieve a stim effect from it, but you may wake up in the middle of the night with your abs feeling warm!
First section of your response is reason enough to not do it in the evening!!

I think I will go with the post-workout shower. Seems the most practical. And whatever seems most convenient on the weekends.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First section of your response is reason enough to not do it in the evening!!

I think I will go with the post-workout shower. Seems the most practical. And whatever seems most convenient on the weekends.
I'm not opposed to heating things up in the bedroom, but Eviscerate may make things a little too hot!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not opposed to heating things up in the bedroom, but Eviscerate may make things a little too hot!
*wife runs away crying/cursing*

"But babe! You said you wanted to spice things up!"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd follow up here. Been applying Eviscerate after my post-workout shower (before work 6am) and it's been great. Love the burn. It's mild to me and pleasant. And kind of peeks back in at random times of the day. Noticeable effects already after 3 days of use.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know that it is advised after shower and away from sweating, but once absorbed initially will exercise help or diminish the effects... I ask because i sweat alot when i work out...

I have been applying after am session and shower, and have it on at work. Around noon i do some cardio again, thats when i really feel the burn. I guess my question since i feel it most when sweating, but its advised not to apply before sweating im kind of confused... Lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll let dsade give the official answer, but this is my thought -- applying away from sweating is the best time, IMO. When you sweat is when you FEEL it, but ti's working even when you don't FEEL it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll let dsade give the official answer, but this is my thought -- applying away from sweating is the best time, IMO. When you sweat is when you FEEL it, but ti's working even when you don't FEEL it.
Ok makes sense. Just dont wanna keep wasting it for no reason if im just going to sweat it all out lol

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I have the Eviscerate Smolder and the label says to "apply a half-dollar sized amount".
As English is not my first language, I'm a bit confused.
The amount is the size of a half-dollar coin or of half of a 1 dollar bill?
I've been using as a half-dollar coin and my bottle seems to go down pretty slowly... Seems like it will last months!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have the Eviscerate Smolder and the label says to "apply a half-dollar sized amount".
As English is not my first language, I'm a bit confused.
The amount is the size of a half-dollar coin or of half of a 1 dollar bill?
I've been using as a half-dollar coin and my bottle seems to go down pretty slowly... Seems like it will last months!
Half dollar coin. Also i think its meant to be applied more than once a day. Could be wrong.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. MidwestBeast or dsade should I use it twice a day?
I personally just do once a day. Still feel the burn plenty long after and easier for me to avoid having to apply around showers/workouts/etc.

But I probably apply more at one time than that amount stated. A bottle always lasts me well past a month, though.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know that it is advised after shower and away from sweating, but once absorbed initially will exercise help or diminish the effects... I ask because i sweat alot when i work out...

I have been applying after am session and shower, and have it on at work. Around noon i do some cardio again, thats when i really feel the burn. I guess my question since i feel it most when sweating, but its advised not to apply before sweating im kind of confused... Lol
dsade