abliderated advanced question

jmaplewood

Awards
Just a quick question. I just got a bottle of abliderated advance, and was wondering if it's supposed to be gritty? I searched and found a handful of posts about it being liquid, but none about grittiness. I shook the crap out of it too. It's like there is crystals in it, and I feel like they don't absorb, no matter how much I rub it in. Was going to get the absolutely abliderated, but it was out of stock. Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick question. I just got a bottle of abliderated advance, and was wondering if it's supposed to be gritty? I searched and found a handful of posts about it being liquid, but none about grittiness. I shook the crap out of it too. It's like there is crystals in it, and I feel like they don't absorb, no matter how much I rub it in. Was going to get the absolutely abliderated, but it was out of stock. Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before.
If you can, take a photo. I've always had just a slight bit of extra ingredients in there that don't always rub in, but there was a batch of topicals that wasn't processed correctly. If it's one of those, we will make sure to replace it for you.

Feel free to hit me up via PM and then we can route it to the [email protected] CS e-mail with an order number to make sure it's taken care of.

Thanks!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes it's dead skin cells mixing with the product. I sometimes have little flakes of product/dead skin that doesn't absorb all the way. You're still getting a ton of actives and results will be great.

jmaplewood

Awards
If you can, take a photo. I've always had just a slight bit of extra ingredients in there that don't always rub in, but there was a batch of topicals that wasn't processed correctly. If it's one of those, we will make sure to replace it for you.

Feel free to hit me up via PM and then we can route it to the [email protected] CS e-mail with an order number to make sure it's taken care of.

Thanks!
Thanks man I'll get a pic after work today

jmaplewood

Awards

Thanks!
rps20160429_092932.jpg

I was unable to attach pic via pm, so here it is, is this what it's supposed to look like? Thanks again for the help. Feel free to pm me if needed.