Vanillean Dosing?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Vanillean in today, how do I dose it? I read somewhere 3x/day before meals. Is that still correct? Can it be taken on an empty stomach? Taken with preworkout? Ok to take before pre or postworkout meals?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the prescribed method was 1 cap 3 separate times per day, 30 minutes before meals.

IIRC (it's been a while), I've taken it pre-workout when I worked out in the afternoons. I think I've even taken it right before bed, too.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only caution when taking it on an empty stomach and not eating 30 minutes later is the possibility of heartburn. I ended up having heartburn issues when taking Vanillean before going to bed.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
There were a couple different formulations. One called for dosing 20 minutes before meals, the other indicated 30. The instructions on the bottle will indicate which time frame to go with. Did you get the one with andrographis or without?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I got the unlabeled bottle so I have no idea whats in it or what the dosing recommendations are. I've been dosing one upon waking and one about 6 hours later both fasted and the third I've been dosing before bed.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
The bottle I have (with label) suggests 20 minutes before meals. Having said that, I generally take it on an empty stomach along with alpha-y & caffeine at 4 hour intervals throughout the day.

flexathron

Awards
What is the max dosage of vanillean . Is 6 caps too much ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the max dosage of vanillean . Is 6 caps too much ?
Not sure of a max, but I know I never went over the daily recommendation on the label myself.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a dosage protocol in conjunction with the alphaburn?
MidwestBeast dsade
My bad, dude -- didn't see that (all of these threads keep running together lol).

I don't know of a specific dosing protocol, but I can tell you with the current batch of AlphaBurn, I'm only using it pre-workout on an empty stomach. The few times I dosed it additionally outside of that, I just got the cold sweats lol. Like it much better when working out. Vanillean, I've always just used specifically based on the label directions.

Not sure if dsade has a specific protocol he likes to utilize, but I don't ever recall seeing one for the two in conjunction outside the general directions.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My bad, dude -- didn't see that (all of these threads keep running together lol).

I don't know of a specific dosing protocol, but I can tell you with the current batch of AlphaBurn, I'm only using it pre-workout on an empty stomach. The few times I dosed it additionally outside of that, I just got the cold sweats lol. Like it much better when working out. Vanillean, I've always just used specifically based on the label directions.

Not sure if dsade has a specific protocol he likes to utilize, but I don't ever recall seeing one for the two in conjunction outside the general directions.
Got ya. Makes sense. I just wasnt sure since they were in a stack if there was a specific reason of than it being an awesome deal lol