dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, guys, need your help here. I have my own unique experience being laid up for 9 months and subsisting on Special K and Little Debbies, and not gaining so much as an ounce of fat.

I'm looking for anyone that has been using BRITE for a while now, and fallen off the clean diet wagon - trying to gauge any kind of fat gain as compared to pre-BRITE days.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is me. Addictive traits run in my family. Alcohol etc. With me it's food. I'm a typical yo yo dieter endomorph. Then after my melenoma surgery last June, I feel like if I lift heavy, my scar wants to rip open. Lifting heavy was what my body always responded to best for weight loss.

With the 3 bottles I ran of Brite, I never gained any weight. Even if I ate stupid. My wife and I spent a long weekend in downtown Chicago drinking, drinking, drinking, deep dish, carbs, drinking etc. Nothing, no gain. I did stay hot body temp wise, even in Chicago cold February weather.

I have been recommending Brite a lot on the forum, and as soon as funds allow, I will be grabbing more. This time with a planned diet and Ketoinduce

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had excellent success, but I'm only a couple months in so far (aside from an initial month trial run). Its been great so far and looking forward to keeping it going strong.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of, we just found a manufacturer that will do the BRITE softgels.

Pushing hard for this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great news for mainstream market

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Pushing hard for this!
This would be amazing. I'm bad at missing doses with bottle.

BANE44

Awards
Will the formula still be the same? Will it still be as effective?

Four_Stroke

Awards

Pushing hard for this!
I'm just looking forward to getting more 3-packs of the pump style!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I've been using it for nearly 4 straight months and have 6 1/2 more and I've gained very little fat despite eating like crap the past month on the road. I can't wait to see how it helps on this surplus I'll be on for the next 6-8 months before I minicut again. Definitely getting more as soon as it's available

Edit: this has been huge for me because my stomach and lower back is basically the only place I store fat. I still have delt and chest vascularity with no visible abs lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using it for nearly 4 straight months and have 6 1/2 more and I've gained very little fat despite eating like crap the past month on the road. I can't wait to see how it helps on this surplus I'll be on for the next 6-8 months before I minicut again. Definitely getting more as soon as it's available

Edit: this has been huge for me because my stomach and lower back is basically the only place I store fat. I still have delt and chest vascularity with no visible abs lol.
That's awesome to hear, man.

My lower back and lower obliques definitely hold it the worst.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
That's awesome to hear, man.

My lower back and lower obliques definitely hold it the worst.
It sucks man but I'm just ready to commit to a long surplus and pack on some size.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, BRITE has had a profound effect on keeping off fat. Last summer I dieted pretty hard, low-carb paleo-esque diet, lost 30 lbs while working out 3 days a week from June through September. I coincidentally started BRITE around this time, and through the fall and winter my diet has been very sloppy compared to my summer diet. I have also slacked off on going to the gym and probably go twice a week at the most. 6 months and 9 bottles later, I am just as lean as I was during my strict dieting phase.
In all fairness, I have also been taking epitome on-and-off during this time and they go well together from my experience.

Some non-advertised benefits of BRITE I have experienced over the past 6 months:
I have yet to get sick this winter. Everyone around me had multiple colds or flu and my immune system hasn't flinched. Historically, I get a couple colds and a sinus infection here or there during the winter months living in New York.
Cold tolerance is greatly improved: I set my thermostat to 67-68 and I feel comfortably warm. Everyone else thinks it's too cold in my house but it's perfect for me.
Lastly, I haven't had acid reflux problems and digestion seems greatly improved since starting BRITE.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used BRITE for a 3 month run awhile back (months ago). Seems to have a decent long term effect (even NOT being used) because I'm dating a foodie right now and for the past 2-3 weeks I've been eating straight garbage and I haven't blown up completely. I mean, a supplement can only do so much to mitigate things, but I'd say it helped. My maintenance calories is probably higher now because of BRITE, cause when I was using laxogenin products I noticed I was dropping weight when I wasn't expecting it....or maybe I was just working my ass off. Either way, BRITE gels.....the dream...!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving the feedback. Brite has been better than we even anticipated!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have compared many times, Brite to 2iu GH strictly for fat burning. GH @ 2iu dose a kick ass job at preventing fat gain and makes it easier to burn fat. Both of these are two things BRITE does. Also, both are relatively side effect free. Both are liquid :p

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Sounds like I need to get some Brite.:) Is this a staple for most of you? Cycling off not necessary?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like I need to get some Brite.:) Is this a staple for most of you? Cycling off not necessary?
I intend to stock up to run this indefinitely. No need to cycle and after the first 3 bottles, I never want to live without it again lol.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has become a staple for me. The product is designed for long-term benefits, converting white fat to beige and brown fat which is readily burned off during exercise and basic survival, so you should try to run it year-round. The sesamol ingredient should give you some acute ppar-alpha fat burning which is nice. Highly recommend it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has become a staple for me. The product is designed for long-term benefits, converting white fat to beige and brown fat which is readily burned off during exercise and basic survival, so you should try to run it year-round. The sesamol ingredient should give you some acute ppar-alpha fat burning which is nice. Highly recommend it.
The Phytol is also a PPAR-a activator.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really excited for this to come back in stock. Gels would be even better for me as liquids are a pita with my travel

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I decided that I'm just going to take advantage of the next restock and get like a years worth lol.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I decided that I'm just going to take advantage of the next restock and get like a years worth lol.
Me too! Sounds like the ultimate supp that I need to keep on hand all the time. Hope I can get my hands on some soon:)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Me too! Sounds like the ultimate supp that I need to keep on hand all the time. Hope I can get my hands on some soon:)
I've been taking a diet break the past couple days and I feel lean every morning after consuming 5-8k cals. No joke lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been taking a diet break the past couple days and I feel lean every morning after consuming 5-8k cals. No joke lol
What's your normal maintenance though? If it's like 4K then that's no very impressive... If you're like me tho and it's like 2300 then ya, that's massive ha

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
What's your normal maintenance though? If it's like 4K then that's no very impressive... If you're like me tho and it's like 2300 then ya, that's massive ha
Between 2800-3200 Depending on my weight. I'm not that gifted :(

I've kind of been inspired to test its limits. I'm taking a couple weeks off training/dieting to get a mental break then going to full on cut for summer with it and Alphaburn/KI

socalfresnan

Awards
Just curious, when will BRITE be back in stock. Really looking forward to trying it!

BANE44

Awards
I am Gonna have to stock up when it is in stock and buy as much as i can afford.

BRITE sounds like an amazing product.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, when will BRITE be back in stock. Really looking forward to trying it!
Matt said it should be restocked sometime this coming week. I recommend checking the Evomuse Facebook page for BRITE stock updates.

socalfresnan

Awards
Well there goes part of my paycheck next week lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there goes part of my paycheck next week lol
Seriously.. I've been out for like 2 weeks now after 3 months. I wanted to stay on for at least 6 months straight. Welp.. time to start all over again haha

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously.. I've been out for like 2 weeks now after 3 months. I wanted to stay on for at least 6 months straight. Welp.. time to start all over again haha
Indeed, I ran out and just got a bottle again. Going to need to restock for the long haul!

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Would you guys stack this with a PH for a cut? Or is it only for maintenance?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you guys stack this with a PH for a cut? Or is it only for maintenance?
It fundmentally, and long term, changes the nature of your fat cells to trigger them to burn their contents constantly. Take it anytime for a few months, and the results will last a long, long time.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started the half bottle I had left today, hoping for restock soon.

I had forgotten how interesting the taste is. Feel slightly warmer after only 2 doses. Popped an Epitome also.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It fundmentally, and long term, changes the nature of your fat cells to trigger them to burn their contents constantly. Take it anytime for a few months, and the results will last a long, long time.
Do you expect that the fat cell transformation can eventually reverse itself over time once Brite usage has been discontinued?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you expect that the fat cell transformation can eventually reverse itself over time once Brite usage has been discontinued?
From what I'm seeing in the research And my experience, it takes a wild deviation from even a relatively healthy diet. We're talking a 5 month buffet binge on junk food.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From what I'm seeing in the research And my experience, it takes a wild deviation from even a relatively healthy diet. We're talking a 5 month buffet binge on junk food.
this is the kind of science we need!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is brite on the stomach? I have acid reflux disease anyone get bad heartburn from this?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No heartburn or stomach issues here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice I max out at 4.5 month junk food buffet so I'm good to go!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, I ran out and just got a bottle again. Going to need to restock for the long haul!
My wife wants to use this... but I have my doubts she will tolerate the liquid.. We shall see.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy some 00 caps and cap it. Takes a few seconds at most, and you can do a bunch at once.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote