BRITE long term results

Page 25 of 25 First ... 232425
  1. BRITE long term results

I too have experienced variation amongst several evomuse products. What kind of QC/3rd party testing do you do @dsade ? I know you put a lot of effort into your formulations so I am sure there are valid reasons for the variation. Just curious and don't ever recall seeing any discussion on evomuse quality/purity. I remember reading that you have sent Raws back yourself from testing (I think they sent you ALCAR iirc).
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I too have experienced variation amongst several evomuse products. What kind of QC/3rd party testing do you do @dsade ? I know you put a lot of effort into your formulations so I am sure there are valid reasons for the variation. Just curious and don't ever recall seeing any discussion on evomuse quality/purity. I remember reading that you have sent Raws back yourself from testing (I think they sent you ALCAR iirc).
    It was NAC. The production company I was using (they have since gone out of business) destroyed a bunch of my raw materials, then tried to pass off NAC capsules as BMP.

-
    As soon as the run came in, in house QC started our verification and it was quite obvious what they tried to do.

I ended up losing well over $10k, which threw us off for, pretty much, the entire first half of 2016. I still haven't even recovered fully, which is a lot of the reason so many products are still out of stock.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Can Brite be mixed with Liquid Clen?

4. Is Brite a fat ? as some other supplements I take should be taken with fats. So if it is I can just take those with my Brite dose

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Is Brite a fat ? as some other supplements I take should be taken with fats. So if it is I can just take those with my Brite dose
    Brite is mostly fatty acids, yes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. mitochondria and long term results
    By tuberman in forum Nootropics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:49 PM