BRITE long term results

Page 25 of 26 First ... 23242526 Last
  1. BRITE long term results

I too have experienced variation amongst several evomuse products. What kind of QC/3rd party testing do you do @dsade ? I know you put a lot of effort into your formulations so I am sure there are valid reasons for the variation. Just curious and don't ever recall seeing any discussion on evomuse quality/purity. I remember reading that you have sent Raws back yourself from testing (I think they sent you ALCAR iirc).
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I too have experienced variation amongst several evomuse products. What kind of QC/3rd party testing do you do @dsade ? I know you put a lot of effort into your formulations so I am sure there are valid reasons for the variation. Just curious and don't ever recall seeing any discussion on evomuse quality/purity. I remember reading that you have sent Raws back yourself from testing (I think they sent you ALCAR iirc).
    It was NAC. The production company I was using (they have since gone out of business) destroyed a bunch of my raw materials, then tried to pass off NAC capsules as BMP.

-
    As soon as the run came in, in house QC started our verification and it was quite obvious what they tried to do.

I ended up losing well over $10k, which threw us off for, pretty much, the entire first half of 2016. I still haven't even recovered fully, which is a lot of the reason so many products are still out of stock.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Can Brite be mixed with Liquid Clen?

4. Is Brite a fat ? as some other supplements I take should be taken with fats. So if it is I can just take those with my Brite dose

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Is Brite a fat ? as some other supplements I take should be taken with fats. So if it is I can just take those with my Brite dose
    Brite is mostly fatty acids, yes.
    •   

6. @dsade is taking Brite for 1.5 years straight worth while or will there be little to no benefits taking it that long without a break?

7. How long is this batch of brite good for would I be ok to stock up for two years worth or should I do only a year's worth?

8. Hey guys, dsade is giving away a couple of Defuse and Brite stacks! Get in there and get a bottle of each!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomu...ml#post5889841

9. Did anyone else jump on the year supply of refills? Can't wait to run SuperBrite

10. Sorry to bump an old thread but my Brite arrived today. I just want to know how and when is the best time to take it for the best effects?
    I.e...
    On an empty stomach?
    Pre-workout?
    Post workout?
    Before food?
    With food?
    After food?
    Before bed?
    Etc

11. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread but my Brite arrived today. I just want to know how and when is the best time to take it for the best effects?
    I.e...
    On an empty stomach?
    Pre-workout?
    Post workout?
    Before food?
    With food?
    After food?
    Before bed?
    Etc
    I am sure others have more experience with it than me. I always did empty stomach...like first thing in the morning, then pre-cardio or workout, and then before dinner or before bed. I bought 2 bottles and followed the current dosing guidelines based on the pump that was available at the time. Each bottle only lasted like 17 days which was ultimately frustrating and I just gave it up. I did not receive enough product, and/or the correct dosing guidelines to realize any benefits.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I am sure others have more experience with it than me. I always did empty stomach...like first thing it the morning, then pre-cardio or workout, and then before dinner or before bed. I bought 2 bottles and followed the current dosing guidelines based on the pump that was available at the time. Each bottle only lasted like 17 days which was ultimately frustrating and I just gave it up. I did not receive enough product, and/or the correct dosing guidelines to realize any benefits.
    PM me your address and I will send a couple of replacements.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    PM me your address and I will send a couple of replacements.
    That is some high quality customer service and customer appreciation right there! Thank you...

14. What are your dosing suggestions @dsade ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    That is some high quality customer service and customer appreciation right there! Thank you...
    Matt is a quality guy, can't rate him high enough.

15. 2 pumps 3 times a day is good

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    2 pumps 3 times a day is good
    What about timing wise?

17. Don't want to disagree with Matt - but in my experience 5 pumps a day gives closer to the desired dose. Each pump seems to be a little more than 1 ML, which should be expected with a pump..it isn't meant to be 100% accurate...so 5 pumps lasts a full 30 days and 6 pumps often lasts me closer to 24-27 days. It is just a matter of preference though.

18. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Don't want to disagree with Matt - but in my experience 5 pumps a day gives closer to the desired dose. Each pump seems to be a little more than 1 ML, which should be expected with a pump..it isn't meant to be 100% accurate...so 5 pumps lasts a full 30 days and 6 pumps often lasts me closer to 24-27 days. It is just a matter of preference though.
    When do you take BRITE doses?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    When do you take BRITE doses?
    If I am taking 6 pumps a day I just dose 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 2 around 8 pm/dinner. Not sure it really matters if it is with or without food, I just do what is convenient.

If doing 5 per day it is the same thing with 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 2 at night...although I often forget the 1 and just do 3 at night.

Honestly, I wonder if ever 5-6 pumps 1x per day would be as effective even. The stuff works, and I am convinced that using it consistently over time is actually the most important thing.

20. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Don't want to disagree with Matt - but in my experience 5 pumps a day gives closer to the desired dose. Each pump seems to be a little more than 1 ML, which should be expected with a pump..it isn't meant to be 100% accurate...so 5 pumps lasts a full 30 days and 6 pumps often lasts me closer to 24-27 days. It is just a matter of preference though.
    That's my experience too. First bottle ran empty too soon and I've been using 5 pumps now. Lasts pretty close to 30 days. Thou one lasted a bit less @5 too. Puts can be a bit unreliable. You can take 4 to 5 pumps for it to last a month or 6 pumps and get a higher dose.

21. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    The stuff works, and I am convinced that using it consistently over time is actually the most important thing.
    How long have you been using BRITE?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    How long have you been using BRITE?
    Off and on since it came out. I actually respond to it less than a lot of people on here seem to claim they respond to it and I still feel like it is a long term investment toward metabolic improvement. I get fat super easily and it has moved the needle toward keeping that in check for me.

I've had a few periods where I was able to run it for 6-7 months straight now before not being able to afford more and needing to take a break.

23. Look at what I found in the mail this morning!

Name:  Brite.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  63.3 KB

Yes, I already opened and took my first dose out the bottle on the right...it's nice how this current pump has the turn and lock feature too. Thank you so much for your generosity Matt...you are the best!. Now I have no choice but to purchase two more bottles so I can make a solid run leading up to summer, and maybe beyond! This will surely support my other efforts to get rid of some unwanted abdominal fat. I just need work and snowstorms to settle down so that I have enough time to squeeze in my cardio on a consistent basis.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Now I have no choice but to purchase two more bottles so I can make a solid run leading up to summer, and maybe beyond!
    Are you going to run a log?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Are you going to run a log?
    I don’t think so at this time, but I wouldn’t completely rule it out. Also, I have not completely determined exactly what else I want to utilize for this intended slow, but steady cut. I knew I wanted this to be a part of it though. I started cardio a few weeks ago, but due to increased work demands and other obligations, it has already slipped. So discouraging when life gets in the way...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. mitochondria and long term results
    By tuberman in forum Nootropics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:49 PM
  3. cjc vs igf1 lr3 for long term results
    By pyrobatt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 08:20 AM