Customer Service Inquiries

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, everyone. I've spoken to many of you via PM, in threads, or have received your PM's, but just have not responded back yet. The bottom line is that we want to streamline our customer service at EvoMuse.

Matt ( dsade ) has always been someone that is very approachable and loves talking to his customers on the forums. But as we've continued to grow and more products are being created with more in the pipeline, we are left with less time than we had before. Additionally, we have yet to grow our staff, so it's a lot of Matt working 25 hours a day. For those of you who don't know, Matt recently had a surgery and has been battling some back issues for a while. These are things that should have kept any normal person away from work (especially the manual labor side of it) for a significant amount of time. For those of you who know Matt, you know he wasn't going to accept that.

What has resulted has been a lot of communication attempts to Matt in multiple locations (via PM, via fb messenger, personal e-mail, via the EvoMuse fb page, in random threads on the forums, etc.). I can assure you that Matt is not ignoring you or dodging any of you; there is just a very large amount of communications coming into him across all of those formats in addition to everything else he is doing (e.g. mixing/packing/formulating/etc.).

Moving forward, if you have any issues regarding an order, please e-mail the company CS address: [email protected]

For those of you who have already contacted me, I will be funneling your information to Matt via that address. For those moving forward, feel free to still PM me, but I'll be sending that information to the e-mail as well. Basically, we want all order information going there so Matt has ONE place to look for it. It's not an attempt to seem like he's boxing you out; it's quite the opposite. We don't like you feeling like you haven't been heard or that you've been overlooked. The problem in addition to growth is simply that Matt is SO willing to help out, that he just uses all of those avenues to try and take care of you. So, please use the e-mail address moving forward and refer anyone to this thread with CS issues rather than posting them in the individual product threads so we can ensure it is addressed as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Thank you for all of your support. Matt does everything because of you guys.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the help evomuse bros.