Eviscerate Burn Free Issue

Four_Stroke

Awards
I just received a bottle of Eviscerate BFF and when I applied it, I had a ton of clear glops on my core. I just finished up a previous bottle and it did not do this???

Four_Stroke

Awards
I should add it pours out of the bottle like finely chopped gelatin/jello. I have tried heating the bottle up and no effect.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is the same issue as the Smolder- supplier sent the wrong thickener.

Supplies are back in stock and another batch will be done next week. PM me your info for replacements.

WAF

WAF

Awards

Supplies are back in stock and another batch will be done next week. PM me your info for replacements.
Ok, thanks for the info. There's a reason why I have a bunch of EvoMuse products, they work great and unbelievable customer service. Thanks again.

PM sent.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I just received a bottle of Eviscerate BFF and when I applied it, I had a ton of clear glops on my core. I just finished up a previous bottle and it did not do this???
Where was it purchased from?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luckily there weren't too many sent out before the issue was caught. The main thing is that it doesn't become apparent until the thickener separates out - which is about 3-4 days later.

The benzyl alcohol, the main carrier ingredient that keeps the ingredients localized, is VERY aggressive when it comes to destroying the gelling effects of certain thickeners. The supplier just sent me the wrong one, and you can see what happens.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Luckily there weren't too many sent out before the issue was caught. The main thing is that it doesn't become apparent until the thickener separates out - which is about 3-4 days later.

The benzyl alcohol, the main carrier ingredient that keeps the ingredients localized, is VERY aggressive when it comes to destroying the gelling effects of certain thickeners. The supplier just sent me the wrong one, and you can see what happens.
Thank you for letting us know Matt!

WAF

WAF

Awards

So what's going on with these replacements i sent you a PM with info you haven't responded? Is the batch done? are you still doing replacements?

Who's gotten replacements on this?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Even if mixture is slightly runny, if product still effective.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also are you expected to shake bottle before pouring.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Even if mixture is slightly runny, if product still effective.
It's not runny, leaves a ton of clear globs all over the place leaves a mess. I find this in my pant pockets/underwear/car seat bunch of granules everywhere. Not how it should be. If was told replacements were going to happen i expect what has been said to be done. Yah and i shake it all the time before use but the problem was in the manufacturing process not my application as stated earlier.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what's going on with these replacements i sent you a PM with info you haven't responded? Is the batch done? are you still doing replacements?

Who's gotten replacements on this?
I have been waiting on My replacements Smolders/BFF over a month now..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Replacements are done. To keep replacement organized we're collecting addresses/names at [email protected].

Everything else is getting lost in the mass of emails I get. This is a mailbox, right now, just for this purpose.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also are you expected to shake bottle before pouring.
Yes, every time, but this was a manufacturing error due to supplier sending the wrong thickener.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Replacements are done. To keep replacement organized we're collecting addresses/names at [email protected].

Everything else is getting lost in the mass of emails I get. This is a mailbox, right now, just for this purpose.
Well dsade,You and I communicated through emails,with my address name and oder number from PHW..

Four_Stroke

Awards
I honestly just bought more bff from Matt, it's 25% off and will help him get a little more money to keep his products rolling out. Yeah it might be a little inconvenience, but I don't mind helping Matt out. Plus he is busy as hell to keep everything organized.

WAF

WAF

Awards

Is there a thread where you mention this email address, the only thing i seen was send you a PM? First I heard of it, would have imagined you placing it in this thread if so ? Good thing i reposted in the thread.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Yes, there is a thread midwestbeast started where he mentioned that email address to contact matt/evomuse

raekwonse

Awards
What is the correct consistency supposed to be? I just received mine from Shopify and it's very thick like jello.

Is it supposed to be this thick? Seems to go on okay.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the correct consistency supposed to be? I just received mine from Shopify and it's very thick like jello.

Yeah, it's supposed to be thicker.

The Abliderates, due to their higher alcohol content, don't thicken up very well at all so they are quite liquidy.

WAF

WAF

Awards

If it doesn't leave a bunch of gel that turns into tons of small granules after drying your gtg.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well dsade,You and I communicated through emails,with my address name and oder number from PHW..
2 smolder, 3 BFF? I went ahead and forwarded the email for Monday.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Yes, there is a thread midwestbeast started where he mentioned that email address to contact matt/evomuse
Thanks for the info, just figured there would be something in this thread since we were addressing the said issue. i didn't want to bother him with extra emails since i PM'd Matt as requested above.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Yeah, when i started this thread i didn't really want it to turn into a "replacement" request thread, just wanted to know if my bff was the right consistency or if i needed to get more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you guys haven't bought from the shopify store before, can you go in an order a "gift card authorization"?

No charges, but it gets your address into the system where I can put notes on it.

I can go ahead and print your postage today and be ready to ship Monday.

WAF

WAF

Awards
If you guys haven't bought from the shopify store before, can you go in an order a "gift card authorization"?

No charges, but it gets your address into the system where I can put notes on it.

I can go ahead and print your postage today and be ready to ship Monday.
Hey Matt, where is this "gift card authorization"? I only see a 10$ etc gift card option when on the gift card link would you have a direct link to what your referring to? Thanks

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the risk of coming off as too persistent, I'd like to make a post in this thread as well.

I purchased a bottle of smolder from Nutri-Verse and it has the same globule/granule issue as others have mentioned. Earlier this week I pm'd Matt and emailed [email protected] about a separate issue, (an order for IDRT and Renegade placed on 3/22 that still hasn't shipped). Right after that PM and email I opened my bottle of smolder and discovered the aforementioned issue. I never received a reply to either the PM or email, so I PM'd midwestbeast on Wednesday. He was very prompt and courteous. He said Matt was looking into my issue(s) and he'd update me soon. It's now been several days and I've received no update.

I'm going to work under the assumption that these issues are being resolved, but the lack of communication is beginning to concern me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the risk of coming off as too persistent, I'd like to make a post in this thread as well.

I purchased a bottle of smolder from Nutri-Verse and it has the same globule/granule issue as others have mentioned. Earlier this week I pm'd Matt and emailed [email protected] about a separate issue, (an order for IDRT and Renegade placed on 3/22 that still hasn't shipped). Right after that PM and email I opened my bottle of smolder and discovered the aforementioned issue. I never received a reply to either the PM or email, so I PM'd midwestbeast on Wednesday. He was very prompt and courteous. He said Matt was looking into my issue(s) and he'd update me soon. It's now been several days and I've received no update.

I'm going to work under the assumption that these issues are being resolved, but the lack of communication is beginning to concern me.
I did respond to your email. Let me find out what happened. You'll be shipping Monday, and I'll add the replacement smolder for you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still trying to sort this out. All of the PMs are getting truncated and there's no info in them. I need your name, address, and the number of products (and which ones) that need replaced.

I don't have access to the PHW order info.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, easy format:

PM me with the Subject :Replacements

Name
Address
Product replacements need

WAF

WAF

Awards
Still trying to sort this out. All of the PMs are getting truncated and there's no info in them. I need your name, address, and the number of products (and which ones) that need replaced.

I don't have access to the PHW order info.
Ok, easy format:

Name
Address
???? I'm a lil confused here. PM's weren't working originally so you request to get a gift card (which i did) and requested an email (which i also did) now back to PM's??? Did you not receive my email? I copied my orders onto the email and stated to contact Mo at PHW to confirm my orders. So another PM?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
???? I'm a lil confused here. PM's weren't working originally so you request to get a gift card (which i did) and requested an email (which i also did) now back to PM's??? Did you not receive my email? I copied my orders onto the email and stated to contact Mo at PHW to confirm my orders. So another PM?
I'm trying to tie board names to real names to see what I have and haven't sent. I think someone today got a second replacement order. So yeah, if you can send a PM with just that info, I'll check against the shipping records to see what I still need to send.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I'm trying to tie board names to real names to see what I have and haven't sent. I think someone today got a second replacement order. So yeah, if you can send a PM with just that info, I'll check against the shipping records to see what I still need to send.
Ok no problem i also stated my AM name in email ill send you another one. You sure you don't want the order numbers also? I appreciate the support Matt, totally understand no double sending replacements etc.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Hey Matt, just wanted to see if you received my pm or email?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotcha covered. Went out yesterday.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I gotcha covered. Went out yesterday.

Ok thanks dsade Matt, wanted to get payment info all sorted out last i heard but didn't receive a bill. Goes to show good man, thanks for the support on this. Future orders shall be purchased.

Thanks MidwestBeast for the help.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

I haven't used one of your Evomuse Belly- Fat TD's yet. For abdominal fat, high stress.....abliderate or smolder? Which do you prefer? I'm using Dermatrest ( Great feeling/ strength) and 500 mgs of oral epiandrosterone. Thanks!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used one of your Evomuse Belly- Fat TD's yet. For abdominal fat, high stress.....abliderate or smolder? Which do you prefer? I'm using Dermatrest ( Great feeling/ strength) and 500 mgs of oral epiandrosterone. Thanks!
Absolutely Abliderated would be your best choice with Abliderate Advanced second.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, easy format:

Name
Address
Guys, please see this. The PM system is a mess and emails are coming in incomplete with not enough info for me to send.