dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been planning my recovery protocol for a long while now, while sitting on the sidelines waiting for back surgery. Now 10 days after, the timing couldn't be better. Part of the plan involves using KetoInduce and some reduced Defuse dosages, strategically planned, to yield a very clean bulk without sweating the details too much.

I'd like some company.

Protocol: KetoInduce as directed, one dose prebed after limiting carb intake for 2 hours before bed. Defuse (1 cap) will be taken at the break of your fast, with another cap taken at lunch/afternoon meal. A 2-3 cap serving will be taken, depending on your macros, with your dinner or post workout meal.

Thought process: Since it's release I've warned about running full dose Defuse for long periods of time. The body does tend to seek out balance and homeostasis, and if you cripple fat storage enzymes/pathways too strongly for too long, the body WILL adapt and you won't like the consequences. Defuse at low dose will reduce those enzymes slightly, with the evening dose preventing fat storage for a period of hours - at which point you will take the KI, and kickstart ketosis with plenty of FFA in your blood stream.

Requirement: have your **** together, and know your body. Have a diet plan that you want to incorporate, but that you want to edge over into lean bulking OR fat loss at a greatly accelerated rate.

You'll be provided with one bottle of Defuse and One jar of KetoInduce. Updates will be required 3 times a week, with before pictures posted and goals clearly spelled out. Please be ready to post stats as well for objective measurement.

Results should be rapid and dramatic, and are designed to be run in 30 days cycles.

Apply below.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Good opportunity here. Especially for you northern hemisphere people with summer around the corner.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Is this something someone following a low carb diet could participate in as well, or would it be a waste of KI?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Is this something someone following a low carb diet could participate in as well, or would it be a waste of KI?
I am guessing is that as long as you don't have carbs 2-3 hours before bed it will induce ketosis while you sleep.. As the name suggests.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, as stated on the Facebook post. I'm coming off an every other day fasting protocol I've been running for the past 10 weeks, I fast completely Monday Weds Friday (save for some raw vegetables in the evening if I'm just starving and need some fiber in my belly)eat low carb high fat tues thurs then relax on the weekends. I'm looking to curb off of this into an every day IF style diet so I can increase my workload and shred down for summer, and I'd like to give this a shot. I'm currently a half bottle into epitome, and aside from that not taking much besides forskolin, geno flex and a PWO on lifting days, alphamine on non lifting days. Let me know if any of these would interfere with what you want me to run. I'll commit to both before and afters and minimum 3x per week updates.

Current stats 189 lbs about 16% bf 5'11"
Tore my AC joint in December so some moves have been limited or eliminated, can't focus on putting on much upper body size so I'm gonna just try to get as lean as possible for summer and hope this shoulder heals up soon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Currently about to begin cutting (going to be a much nicer, shorter version this year since i didn't get up to 20% bf ha). Here's my standard diet/training style:

Training: Modified 5-6 day PHAT (depending on travel), Hyper days on the week, power on the weekends

Diet: I typically follow a fairly low carb (usual days are ~150g total, not net) diet 6 days a week, and have 1 day (saturday) where I have a refeed/cheat.

Calories are 2000 on the regular days (actual can range from 1800-2000) and up to 3000 on refeed/cheats (not exact as theres some guesstimation these days)

Typical Macro split has me around 250g protein, 45g fat, 150g carbs. Most days I tend to be a little low on fats though and usually end up around 30g or so except refeed/cheats.

I also follow an IF/Warrior style due to my schedule and workload. A normal day has me working out about 6am, then work for the day, and myeating window from 5-10pm (usually more like 6/7-10 though) and then bed around 11-11:30p.

I can log all of my meals (MFP screenshots), cals, macros, and take plenty of pics throughout the log. I really think KI will fit well with my diet as its already lower in carbs, but not so low (or high enough fat) to induce ketosis naturally. Might ahve to make some slight tweaks to it in order to maximize this protocol, but I'm more than willing to work through the details if chosen.

Four_Stroke

Awards
I am guessing is that as long as you don't have carbs 2-3 hours before bed it will induce ketosis while you sleep.. As the name suggests.
Yes but if you are already low carb, net 20g a day, you will already be in ketosis.

Maybe dosing Defuse before meals like Matt suggests would still be beneficial, just minus the KI at night.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I already have a KI on order but not defuse. TBH I'm going to log the KI regardless because it's such an interesting product and I'm way too excited about it!

I'm in for it all the diet and dosing protocol. Once I get KI I've been planning on doing IF which I've already started, but willing to tweak to any suggestions or recommendations to best fit your protocol. 3 days a week and pictures is no issue for me.

Stats:
188 lbs
5'7
~15% BF

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
My schedule and current supplement plan won't line up to log this unfortunately but I will buy my own to experiment when I finish my current supplements. In to follow winners :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really killer opportunity, guys.

Defuse is fantastic and I'm super excited to try Keto Induce. I may follow this same protocol myself since Matt is recommending it.

Plosee214

Awards
I'm in for sure, just wrapped up a 4 month bulk. Age 28, height 5'10 and 220lbs roughly 18% bf. Last year competed in my first show, dropping down to 4ish % bf. Diet is in check, as well as training. Would love to test it out

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I just bought 2 more defuse myself. Honestly guys it is unbelievably helpful when life happens and you need to adhere to a prolonged deficit of calories. I wouldn't advise this to anyone attempting to get lean but during Christmas and new years I was in a deficit and I had a legit 3-4 days of basically binge eating 6-8k cals and somehow lost a little over a pound that week. I imagine combining it with KI for a 30 day burst would destroy fat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought 2 more defuse myself. Honestly guys it is unbelievably helpful when life happens and you need to adhere to a prolonged deficit of calories. I wouldn't advise this to anyone attempting to get lean but during Christmas and new years I was in a deficit and I had a legit 3-4 days of basically binge eating 6-8k cals and somehow lost a little over a pound that week. I imagine combining it with KI for a 30 day burst would destroy fat.
I think I might have phrased the label in a way that's hard to understand. Defuse should me MUCH more popular than it is.

dafeesh34

Awards
I think I might have phrased the label in a way that's hard to understand. Defuse should me MUCH more popular than it is.
I think a lot of people don't understand the best way to utilize it.

I've got 4 defuse and 6 slintensity on hand and awaiting my KI.

With my current work and traveling, how would the KI/defuse protocol be doing 3 weeks on/1 week off for 8-12 weeks? Don't have time for a log but may post up before/after when all is said and done.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of people don't understand the best way to utilize it.

I've got 4 defuse and 6 slintensity on hand and awaiting my KI.

With my current work and traveling, how would the KI/defuse protocol be doing 3 weeks on/1 week off for 8-12 weeks? Don't have time for a log but may post up before/after when all is said and done.
8 would be more ideal here, but the 3 on 1 off would be good.

papasmitch

Awards
Big fan of Evolutionary Muse. This would work out perfectly as I am right at the beginning of a leaning out phase.

Stats:
Make
~216lbs
5'9"

Competed in multiple bodybuilding shows. Diet and training in check, of course.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I agree completely. I considered picking up slintensity for my next surplus but I'm unsure of how effective it would be during that instead of a deficit. I also used it for 9 days straight at the beach with lots of excessive drinking and eating out and I bloated like hell but only ended up1- 2 lbs heavier once the bloat subsided.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
THis was my experience with defuse this year as well... its an absolute god send around thanksgiving/xmas/new years... love being able to ahve a few low days, a few binge days, and maintain or even lose weight.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
THis was my experience with defuse this year as well... its an absolute god send around thanksgiving/xmas/new years... love being able to ahve a few low days, a few binge days, and maintain or even lose weight.
No kidding man!! It saves me on some of my cutting phases for sure. What would you say your intake is most days you use it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No kidding man!! It saves me on some of my cutting phases for sure. What would you say your intake is most days you use it?
it ranges wildly... in a typical week I take it if I ahve a cheat day (usually a refeed, but sometimes I go full cheat)... these are usuall 3-4k (normal day is 2k)... but ive had some epic cheats as well, 2 days at 25k+ (one i actually lost weight by 2 days later ha) and things like thanksgiving and xmas are typically anyhwere from 8-10k

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
it ranges wildly... in a typical week I take it if I ahve a cheat day (usually a refeed, but sometimes I go full cheat)... these are usuall 3-4k (normal day is 2k)... but ive had some epic cheats as well, 2 days at 25k+ (one i actually lost weight by 2 days later ha) and things like thanksgiving and xmas are typically anyhwere from 8-10k
25k!?? Man those are the days that make it all worth it hahahaha. Do you dose it according to the label or do you have your own protocol(any other gda/np with it?)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
In!

Current diet protocol
200g protein
90g fat
Pre workout =80g carbs + leucine + stimulant (to stay awake)
followed by a 10-16hour carb fast

Supplements I'm on at the moment: 0

W: 205lbs
Bf: 16%

I work security so I'm on my feet for 8 hours a day walking around then I lift for an hour and train clients on the side. Only sedentary one day of the week and lift/box/mma 4x a week with

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
25k!?? Man those are the days that make it all worth it hahahaha. Do you dose it according to the label or do you have your own protocol(any other gda/np with it?)
Own protocol for whole days. For just a meal I do the normal 4 caps pre and that's it.

For a day: 4 caps pre first meal, 2 caps every 3hrs or so until I'm done eating and 2 caps before bed. Gda dose (usually recompadrol at 2 caps initially, 1 the rest) with each defuse dose and 2 before bed

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Own protocol for whole days. For just a meal I do the normal 4 caps pre and that's it.

For a day: 4 caps pre first meal, 2 caps every 3hrs or so until I'm done eating and 2 caps before bed. Gda dose (usually recompadrol at 2 caps initially, 1 the rest) with each defuse dose and 2 before bed
Awesome man, I may just pick up some slintensity and see how that daily protocol works with some KI at night

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a long carb fast. Maybe I'll pick up some KetoCaNa and offer a stack sale of you want to roll full ketosis.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's a long carb fast. Maybe I'll pick up some KetoCaNa and offer a stack sale of you want to roll full ketosis.
I'd be down for this. My fasts are typically 20hrs or so as well

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Just remember that being Fat Adapted and Ketosis are not the same thing. Yes, pathways are parallel, but one doesn't equal the other.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Becarful with leucine. Kicks people out of Ketosis really easily.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this.

Dsade, sorry for hitting you up on FB first...didn't see the link in the Evomuse post for this thread until afterwards. :D

I am extremely interested in this. I have essentially been bulking for about two years - I worked for a large strength equipment company on the outskirts of Columbus, and in that time went from the 220 to 242 weight class (not quite as tight of a gain as I'd like, although I lifted at about ~234 rather than the full 242). I achieved my elite total at 242, going 615/385/605 and qualified for the XPC meet at the Arnold on the elite day (passed on that fantastic opportunity because of returning to school, though). During my time at the company, I learned how to ready my body very well as it comes to performance.

Since returning for my MBA in August, I've also become really good at being conscientious about how my body reacts to my nutrition, stress, and training by trying to balance leaning out and improving work capacity with all the stressors school and my side gigs throw at me. I've lost between 18-20 pounds (depending on the day) since that time, and after taking it easy over spring break with a relatively deload, am working on boosting my GPP/conditioning and continuing to lean out to give the 198s a shot this coming fall.

It seems this protocol would not only help me achieve my body weight goals, but also some aesthetics goals that I have for myself after a year of a lot of unhinged Chipotle creations and Raising Cane's.

I will be more than capable of reaching the requirements of this log, and will likely exceed them. I'd also like to point out that my Gut Health is lonely. Thanks for this opportunity to help me reach my goals with some cutting-edge stuff!

EDIT: FYI, I typically intermittent fast, as the fast seems to help me focus during long days of class, reading, schoolwork, etc. I tend to keep my periworkout carbs high (normally go in the afternoon) and limit them after that.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested.
I've a had a tought time keeping to my diet this winter (specially rest days) and I have a little more fat than usual. But cycling (my main sport) season is coming up.
I really need it to drop fat but not lose strenght gained over the winter.

I usually build up muscle and strength in the gym during the winter and then loose weight for the season ins march-april. The trouble is that I also loose too much strength. I think this might really help me.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to give this a go if it is open to international people (Australia ) Currently train early morning, anywhere from 3am when at work to 6am when home. I am using Layne Norton phat template at the moment. I train fasted and consume protein and carbs for the next 2 meals post workout. My remaining meals are more protein and fat based. I can update 3-4 times a week no worries and have before and after pics. As it is getting closer to winter here, my aim would be for a lean and clean bulk.

CJNator

Awards
I have defuse already! May run this protocol in my pct but I'm in here for da logs!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to give this a go if it is open to international people (Australia ) Currently train early morning, anywhere from 3am when at work to 6am when home. I am using Layne Norton phat template at the moment. I train fasted and consume protein and carbs for the next 2 meals post workout. My remaining meals are more protein and fat based. I can update 3-4 times a week no worries and have before and after pics. As it is getting closer to winter here, my aim would be for a lean and clean bulk.
If love to, but not only is the product very expensive to make, that would be over $60 to ship.

Sorry. :/

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
If love to, but not only is the product very expensive to make, that would be over $60 to ship.

Sorry. :/
No worries, I totally understand. I'll be following who ever logs it and see how the protocol works with the 2 supplements.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoever is also willing to copy their log over at Bb.com, let me know

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
No problem, probably better known on that community anyways.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
I'm in for this as well. I am two weeks into my slow cutting phase for summer.

Diet Macros right now.
240g protein
60g fat
200g Carb

W: 180lbs
Bf: 13%

I train at 6 AM on the weekdays and do cardio/sprints/sports/hiking/etc on the weekends. I average about 14,000 steps a day as far as physical activity goes. I work as a consultant so I am at a desk for about 10 hour out of the day but active the rest. My diet is in check. Measure my meals and ensure that I am consistent. Would love an opportunity to log this.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I assume this is probably not open to Canadians, either?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see the possible results from this. This may be my go-to for "mindless maintenance" when I want to let loose and eat more normal foods. Still need to test out the flavoring before I commit though.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
So is there any benefit to working out fasted while in ketosis rather than working out fed while in ketosis?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is there any benefit to working out fasted while in ketosis rather than working out fed while in ketosis?
fed as I'm non carb intake?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So today's the day right? Let the excitement ensue!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Annnnnnddddd..... Do we have some loggers?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for sure, just wrapped up a 4 month bulk. Age 28, height 5'10 and 220lbs roughly 18% bf. Last year competed in my first show, dropping down to 4ish % bf. Diet is in check, as well as training. Would love to test it out
Doing the final list here, brother, and you only have the 1 post. It's hard for me to review your post history for quality and content. Are you a regular at another board? Every single log is going to cost me well over $65 just for product cost and shipping....need to know how dedicated you're going to be to public posting and competeness.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote