dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, guys...sorry for the delay. Smolder is restocked. Please hit me at [email protected] for replacements.

Just hit me with the order number from the retailer (for verification), and your name/address.

Thanks!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Continued from here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/277670-eviscerate-smolder-particles.html

dsade and MidwestBeast,

Thanks for the great customer service. They say you can judge a company on how they respond when it is *not* in their favor. Today the replacement Smolder arrived, along with a bottle of OG Eviscerate. And even though I offered, you did not ask for the defective Smolder back. Above and beyond and could not ask for anything more - thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys - if you haven't received your replacements please please PM me the following with :Replacements as the subject

I'm spending an hour just to find the original email with your info and I know you
re getting upset:

Please send this in the body:

Name
Address
Number of each product you need replaced.

People have begun truncating PMs and emails, and they don't have any information that I can use to ship.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got My Conformation number today,and my Replacements are on there way.. Thank you Dsade and Matt..