Eviscerate+ "clumpy".

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I shake this stuff pretty well and it seems hard to apply. I think I remember this stuff being pretty liquidy/runny (in eviscerate smolder and also abab). Any suggestions on how to make this stuff easier to apply? I don't feel the burn like I normally do which leads me to believe I should be trying to do something to get it to be more "liquid"

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate+ "clumpy".

Funny thing is I ran two back to back and just finished the last bottle today.

The first one was very liquidity and the second was very thick. I felt the burn more on the thicker one (both smolder). I realized when my shirt is touching my skin it'll burn more. Weird.

Also both bottles only lasted me 4 1/2 weeks. I applied all over abs and lower back only.

Edit_

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny thing is I ran two back to back and just finished the last bottle today.

The first one was very liquidity and the second was very thick. I felt the burn more on the thicker one (both smolder). I realized when my shirt is touching my skin it'll burn more. Weird.
Yup, this is the same case for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate+ "clumpy".

Yup, this is the same case for me.
I'm guessing it's the way its stored in the warehouse from where we buy it? Idk. Only guessing

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had all different consistencies but all equally as effective.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different consistencies are due to a variety of reasons probably including storage by retail places and getting cold. Like critical bench I've had some different consistencies but it shouldn't effect results. Personally I prefer the slightly thicker consistency over runny. Are you exercising with it on?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I prefer the thicker liquid

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the opposite, I feel like the thinner solution dries quicker and is less sticky on my skin.
No agree. I should've said I like the thicker one when mixed with clen.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still haven't tried Clenviscerate.

One of these days!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still haven't tried Clenviscerate.

One of these days!
I just "tried" it. I think I bought bunk clen. Found a reliable site to buy from this time

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I seem to have two different consistencies in the same bottle

The liquid separation is gradually increasing as I work towards the end of the bottle. It's making mixing clen much, much more difficult.
Also, the thicker consistency is leaving a large amount of dried residue on my skin. Can't help but think that less of the actives (and clen) are being absorbed

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No agree. I should've said I like the thicker one when mixed with clen.
I've done it with clen several times.. never really noticed a difference.

Might do it will dnp sometime.. I kid, i kid :D and id be stained yellow lmao

I am REALLY interested in the combination of Lipostabil Injections with Eviscerate to bring blood flow to the area.. Seems killer. Matt, opinions on that?

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Opened my second bottle of E+ yesterday. Entirely different consistency and color from the first. Burns less too

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Opened my second bottle of E+ yesterday. Entirely different consistency and color from the first. Burns less too
The "burn" is based on a lot of different factors including diet. In the same bottle I may have some days where it is horrific and some days where it isn't that bad.

WAF

WAF

Awards
If it's too thick put some warm water in a large cup and put the bottle in it obviously no submerged. This should warm up the compound and break it up to better liquid consistency. It's like when you warm up you pins, it makes it easier to draw out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The "burn" is based on a lot of different factors including diet. In the same bottle I may have some days where it is horrific and some days where it isn't that bad.
Burn depends on diet? Please explain how.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Please explain logic behind this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know Matt has mentioned a relationship between calcium levels and the pronounced feeling of the burn. It's just something I remember him saying even before I was a rep. I will see if I can locate his old post on it.

Edit: Matt-

Actually the opposite. Calcium is one of the primary nerve signaling molecules in the body, therefore even a slight deficiency in calcium will limit both muscle contractile strength and nerve signaling.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The big takeaway is that more goes into the feeling of the burn than just the product. Same bottle some days will be really hot and sometimes not near as bad. Body temperature and most likely a host of other factors including how much dead skin cells you have on your skin all effect it.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Thanks for the info on that, I wonder if Eviscerate BF would be the same as some days i notice more of a cooling sensation...Just figured I had to shave again.