Vanilean

CJNator

Awards
What the ETA on this being back? Couldn't find a thread on this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even realize this stuff was still produced but it was legit.. def made me sweat.

dafeesh34

Awards
What the ETA on this being back? Couldn't find a thread on this.
Not sure on exact ETA, but per FB, the updated Vanillean looks like it's next in the pipeline to be released. Not sure on any type of timeline though because there was a hiccup with the BMP manufacturer (sent ALCAR instead) that set him back a bit.

I know that didn't really answer your question, but hopefully it helped..

CJNator

Awards
Not sure on exact ETA, but per FB, the updated Vanillean looks like it's next in the pipeline to be released. Not sure on any type of timeline though because there was a hiccup with the BMP manufacturer (sent ALCAR instead) that set him back a bit.

I know that didn't really answer your question, but hopefully it helped..
Thanks for the help man!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is still in the pipeline, but not sure exactly where we are at with it. Matt is this the exact same product or did it get a slight tweaking?

dafeesh34

Awards
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new vanillean, in additon to annihilating the TRPV receptors to induce potent thermogenesis, We've added two new angles.

The first is FTO inhiition. Inhibition of FTO results in a spectacular leaning out effect and major increase in both mitochondrial activity and browning of white fat. IN addition, the inhibition of FTO rapidly increases the activity of Uncoupling proteins (notably UCP1). To further take advantage of that effect, there's an uncoupling ingredient included in the formula.

The price increase should actually be minimal, but the effectivess amplified significantly.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1502214?rss=mostViewed&
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25881961

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm actually going to use my savings for this, since we have so many problems finalizing KetoInduce. I'll hit them up after BMP, MyoE, and AMMO are done. Vanillean is not a difficult formula to produce at all.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
can't wait for this and ammo. Wishlist: ammo double pack and Vanilean double pack!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, so many of your products increase thermogenesis, I'm gonna stack them all then bake a lasagna in my lap ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds damn good...Lapsagna

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CJNator

Awards
I think I'm actually going to use my savings for this, since we have so many problems finalizing KetoInduce. I'll hit them up after BMP, MyoE, and AMMO are done. Vanillean is not a difficult formula to produce at all.
I need to jump on some more EvoMuse! Still have BMP on deck for a future recomp! Its there a thread on KetoInduce?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Depending on the cost and whats in the new vanillean, I'm planning on picking up 4-6 bottles. Great product.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updated ETA???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My entire release schedule was ruined by Reaction Nutrition, the production company that ruined my BMP Raws.

Unfortunately I don't have an updated release date.

This actually has put us in jeopardy, and in really stressed out about it. Working twice as hard to even get back to where we were.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
My entire release schedule was ruined by Reaction Nutrition, the production company that ruined my BMP Raws.

This actually has put us in jeopardy, and in really stressed out about it. Working twice as hard to even get back to where we were.
Sucks man. Hoping everything works out for you guys. Can't even imagine that pressure...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I started this company with $400, and we've hardly ever taken outside funding.

I do have a meeting with an investor on Sunday, something short term to get Testruction stock built up and get the BRITE softgels done. Might ask for another $50k to get MyoElite and BMP out the door too.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Thanks. I started this company with $400, and we've hardly ever taken outside funding.

I do have a meeting with an investor on Sunday, something short term to get Testruction stock built up and get the BRITE softgels done. Might ask for another $50k to get MyoElite and BMP out the door too.
$400?? That's inspiring!

BANE44

Awards
More Myoelite and Bmp would be great.

Need to try some BRITE after what i have read.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards

lets beat them up

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
just picked up a few of the no label vanillean... how are people dosing this? Morning, Lunch and dinner? or 3 at once?

dafeesh34

Awards
just picked up a few of the no label vanillean... how are people dosing this? Morning, Lunch and dinner? or 3 at once?
Was curious too. But I'm doing 3x/day. Upon rising, before lunch, before dinner. Because I don't eat breakfast

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the OG version, or the new one?

How did I miss this