dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a Lot of you have been watching the Facebook updates, but I keep forgetting to update you guys here.

BMP was promised to me the week of 12/14. I had full assurance, so I went ahead to took orders. It was a no-show, and I proceeded to have the biggest headache of a back and forth load of lies ever. Lies every single day about how it's shipping today.

Anyway, it finally showed up yesterday. I started my normal cursory QC by weighting the capsules. Over 100mg OVERfilled. That's just weird - we didn't send enough material for that. Open a capsule to dump it out. It's baby powder white. If you look at the ingredient panel, these ingredients are highly concentrated herbal extracts.

Taste it.....I've been in this industry a long time, and I know very well what ALCAR tastes like. Yep..pure ALCAR. Before waiting for the official QC report, I'm sending a capsule to PA to run a quick verification. Once it comes in, and the samples and COAs come from out HK office, we're going to be having one hell of a lawsuit going.

Bad news is that BMP is not available and I need to either refund you or get you a store credit you'll be happy with.

Hit me up at D_sade at yahoo dot com with your order number and what you prefer. If you want a refund I can only do paypal, so please include that address as well.

Store credit can be negotiated, or product exchange (just had someone trade for a bunch of Slintensity and some Strafe.)

I have a RUSH on a second batch which is going to another facility (of course)m and I'll be working to not only get my $$ back, but make sure they are shut down, at least temporarily.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's unfortunate news to hear Matt. However, as always, you go above and beyond to make amends with your customers to make things right. I speak for all of us here on AM, that I hope you do win the lawsuit. Your company and products are legit, and you are a stand up guy! Good luck with this unfortunate circumstance my friend!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this issue only effect the most recent batch?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this issue only effect the most recent batch?
That haven't been shipped yet, they just came yesterday.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
So if I'd like some BMP, I should just order the "old" version from another website, or wait for this second batch?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the heads up and the fact you immediately gave my store credit says a lot about your integrity. I wouldn't be the least bit regretful to only have evomuse products indefinitely :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M
So if I'd like some BMP, I should just order the "old" version from another website, or wait for this second batch?
If it's part of your immediate plan then grab some from a retailer. It'll take me about 4-5 weeks to get another batch done.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the heads up and the fact you immediately gave my store credit says a lot about your integrity. I wouldn't be the least bit regretful to only have evomuse products indefinitely :)
Matt has always treated his customers well. It's one of my favorite things about working with him. As a small company sometimes we are going to have setbacks, but I know Matt will always do everything in his power to make sure his customers are satisfied.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Matt has always treated his customers well. It's one of my favorite things about working with him. As a small company sometimes we are going to have setbacks, but I know Matt will always do everything in his power to make sure his customers are satisfied.
I told him a few months ago, I just became an evomuse customer in the last year or so and its absolutely my favorite company already. He is an outstanding guy for sure.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade, any chance you have some updates on this and MyoElite?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should have the completion dates later this week.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear, I only have two days worth of myoelite left and am really pleased with it. Need more bad.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt, any update on BMP and myoelite yet?

For anyone that's totally out and cant wait, NP has them for pretty cheap right now.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, I'd looked all over for these and somehow missed Nutraplanet altogether, thanks a bunch!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like next week, but I'll be in surgery, so the week after.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like next week, but I'll be in surgery, so the week after.
dsade what made you decide only to use tocopherols in BMP? Instead of using both tocopherols and tocotrienols?

P.S. not calling you out at all. I trust you hole heartedly and that is why I'm asking. As there must be something you know that I dont.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade what made you decide only to use tocopherols in BMP? Instead of using both tocopherols and tocotrienols?

P.S. not calling you out at all. I trust you whole heartedly and that is why I'm asking. As there must be something you know that I dont.
Natural vitamin e is, especially in the form we use, high in gamma-tocopherol. It shows direct evidence towards browning.

Less evidence for the tocotrienols, and they're generally found in Palm oil, which is mostly unsustainably harvested.

I use palm oil in Virile Mane, which is bad enough...so positive to negative effects, it was better to go with the tocotrienols.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natural vitamin e is, especially in the form we use, high in gamma-tocopherol. It shows direct evidence towards browning.

Less evidence for the tocotrienols, and they're generally found in Palm oil, which is mostly unsustainably harvested.

I use palm oil in Virile Mane, which is bad enough...so positive to negative effects, it was better to go with the tocotrienols.
Ah ok I see. Thanks for the speedy reply

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also would it be bad to add a source of tocotrienols, such as botanical craft? Or would be beneficial? Or not really make a difference either way?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap wish I saw this earlier

Running this right now

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also would it be bad to add a source of tocotrienols, such as botanical craft? Or would be beneficial? Or not really make a difference either way?
No, not at all. It would be beneficial.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a Lot of you have been watching the Facebook updates, but I keep forgetting to update you guys here.

BMP was promised to me the week of 12/14. I had full assurance, so I went ahead to took orders. It was a no-show, and I proceeded to have the biggest headache of a back and forth load of lies ever. Lies every single day about how it's shipping today.

Anyway, it finally showed up yesterday. I started my normal cursory QC by weighting the capsules. Over 100mg OVERfilled. That's just weird - we didn't send enough material for that. Open a capsule to dump it out. It's baby powder white. If you look at the ingredient panel, these ingredients are highly concentrated herbal extracts.

Taste it.....I've been in this industry a long time, and I know very well what ALCAR tastes like. Yep..pure ALCAR. Before waiting for the official QC report, I'm sending a capsule to PA to run a quick verification. Once it comes in, and the samples and COAs come from out HK office, we're going to be having one hell of a lawsuit going.

Bad news is that BMP is not available and I need to either refund you or get you a store credit you'll be happy with.

Hit me up at D_sade at yahoo dot com with your order number and what you prefer. If you want a refund I can only do paypal, so please include that address as well.

Store credit can be negotiated, or product exchange (just had someone trade for a bunch of Slintensity and some Strafe.)

I have a RUSH on a second batch which is going to another facility (of course)m and I'll be working to not only get my $$ back, but make sure they are shut down, at least temporarily.
Was this what happened with the initial batch? I bought the myo synergy bmp strafe combo when it dropped... I ran that whole bottle of bmp and didnt feel i got anything from it but just chaulked it up to being a non responder...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was this what happened with the initial batch? I bought the myo synergy bmp strafe combo when it dropped... I ran that whole bottle of bmp and didnt feel i got anything from it but just chaulked it up to being a non responder...
This was in December/January.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can shoot you a bag when I get it all blended up, and you can try it again to see if you respond better.

BMP is one of my top 5 effective formulas.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BMP is wonderful

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you consider as the other top 4 formulas? You've made so many awesome formulas over the years that just keep on getting better, I certainly would have a hard time narrowing it down personally.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you consider as the other top 4 formulas? You've made so many awesome formulas over the years that just keep on getting better, I certainly would have a hard time narrowing it down personally.
Tough call....

Top formulas:

DCP
Gut Health
Epitome
MyoSynergy ELite
BRITE (most definitely)
CardioTryx

those are immediately popping into my head as formulas that exceeded my expectations based on how it was on paper, betas, and after a LOT of real world feedback and results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole freaking EvoMuse catalog gives me wood lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely helps ;) haha

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can shoot you a bag when I get it all blended up, and you can try it again to see if you respond better.

Really? Yea cool. I would love to give it another shot. I never doubt your creations, more so just doubt if i respond. You know the old saying... Its not you its me lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you going to sell powdered BMP due to the spilling issue?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you going to sell powdered BMP due to the spilling issue?
That's the plan (with the raws from this past issue). But it will be going back to caps for the next round.

Matt's just trying to hook it up in the interim if at all possible.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard some rumors that there will also be some updates to the formula. Is that true? Or has it already changed and the product out is the updated version?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard some rumors that there will also be some updates to the formula. Is that true? Or has it already changed and the product out is the updated version?
IIRC, there was a change from the initial beta powder to the capped version but then nothing has officially changed since then, although Matt was doing research on other things that may potentially improve it. Lots of moving pieces, but that's the latest I'd remembered.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC, there was a change from the initial beta powder to the capped version but then nothing has officially changed since then, although Matt was doing research on other things that may potentially improve it. Lots of moving pieces, but that's the latest I'd remembered.
Ah ok Sweet! I love how you guys keep striving to make things better even after making a very strong and effective product

dafeesh34

Awards
Tough call....

Top formulas:

DCP
Gut Health
Epitome
MyoSynergy ELite
BRITE (most definitely)
CardioTryx

those are immediately popping into my head as formulas that exceeded my expectations based on how it was on paper, betas, and after a LOT of real world feedback and results.
MyoSynergy Elite has to be #1.. It's more than exceeded my expectations. I was ECSTATIC when I found two bottles online a couple weeks ago.. I would've bought 15 if they had em.. Brite would be a close second.

I don't even consider GutGealth a supplement.. It's just something I always want to have on hand so can't really rate it outside of pure necessity..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for more Myo. Happy Matt announced the BRITE restock news on fb -- def getting a year's worth.

nump

Awards
I just bought two BMP Powder, does it come with a scoop?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hey i added some of this onto my order today. Ill give it another shot. Hopefully it works for me!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know, man.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I bought 3 pouches. Interesting thing though, it didn't give me an option for shipping.

In other words it didn't charge me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 3 pouches. Interesting thing though, it didn't give me an option for shipping.

In other words it didn't charge me.
Crap? Really? I think this just turned into a financial disaster then. :/