Mother of all cheats...Defused..I hope..

AKM007

Awards
Just had turkey, lamb ribs, rice, spring rolls, samosas, chocolate cake, cookies, trifle pudding...to counter all this I took 8 pills of Evomuse Defuse split dosed (4 before and 4 a couple of hours later), 3 pills of slintensity, 300 MG Na-R-aLa...green tea, green bean coffee extract and garcinia Cambodia....

Evomuse....don't fail me now!

AKM007

Awards
Great news. Using the only measurable tools in hand this morning...my scale and mirror...there is no change in any variable. Even my shadow abs are accounted for..There is hope for all endos yet ☺...

Thanks for the great products Evomuse!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christmas isn't anything like Thanksgiving for us, but I still prepped with my standard 4 DEFUSE, 3 Slintensity and 600mg NaRALA ahead of time to make sure no damage was done :)

AKM007

Awards
Christmas isn't anything like Thanksgiving for us, but I still prepped with my standard 4 DEFUSE, 3 Slintensity and 600mg NaRALA ahead of time to make sure no damage was done :)
Do you dose all this in one go? <(O.O)>

Since festive lunches/dinners are slightly more drawn out affairs...(lots of socializing during the meals), would a staggered dosing work better?

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I probably eat a huge buffet at least once a week, these buffets are always two hours long with lots of dessert at the end. So this is my dosing protocol.

2 Caps of Defuse
200mg of NA-Rala
1 cap of Slintensity

One hour later, halfway through buffet.
2 caps of Defuse
1 cap of Slintensity

This dosing protocol always treated me well.

Most of the time I'll do IF on those buffet days.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I basically binge ate for 3 days during Christmas time away from work and the gym and defuse+slintensity was a life saver. My weight was 189.2 lbs before and then the last day of over eating was 198.6. I woke up 2 days later back at 190.1

AKM007

Awards
Guys, I realized no one has posted reviews for Defuse under Product review section. I just posted mine and if you have the time, do post up your findings!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably eat a huge buffet at least once a week, these buffets are always two hours long with lots of dessert at the end. So this is my dosing protocol.

2 Caps of Defuse
200mg of NA-Rala
1 cap of Slintensity

2 caps of Defuse
1 cap of Slintensity

Trying out your protocol tonight as we host friends for NYE.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting to see how people prep for the most heinous of cheats. Defuse is definitely one of our more unique products.

AKM007

Awards

2 Caps of Defuse
200mg of NA-Rala
1 cap of Slintensity

2 caps of Defuse
1 cap of Slintensity

This is probably hard to do but any idea how many calories you would take in per buffet?

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I like to start with a cup or two of ice cream. Then I'll attack the meat, mainly beef, chicken and seafood for a good hour, with lots of various sauces that are quite fatty.

Then into the 2nd hour, I'll continue eating fat/protein type food then I'll slowly transition to full-on dessert by the 1 hour and 30min mark. If the restaurant's dessert selection is good, and has a lot of flavours (cause I like to eat every flavor), I would eat a lot of dessert, mainly ice cream, probably get over 2000 calories from ice cream/desserts easily in that last 30mins.

If I have two buffets in the same week, I'll probably eat about 6000 calories. If I hadn't have a buffet for 2 weeks, I'll likely go over 8000+. I remember one time, I hadn't had a buffet for a whole month and a half and I ate over 15 cups of ice cream at the end of the session. If it's that crazy, I'll probably go home and pop the additional 3rd capsule of Slintensity.