What would your recomp stack be?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
What supps from the evomuse line would be most beneficial to take in terms of body composition when eating at maintenance or just a tiny bit below? Currently taking Myo Elite and Testruction. Thinking of tossing in Brite as well. Would you add anything else? Only ask because I wanna cut so damn bad but I want to finish my current strength focused routine and have about 8 weeks left. First world problems.

dafeesh34

Awards
What supps from the evomuse line would be most beneficial to take in terms of body composition when eating at maintenance or just a tiny bit below? Currently taking Myo Elite and Testruction. Thinking of tossing in Brite as well. Would you add anything else? Only ask because I wanna cut so damn bad but I want to finish my current strength focused routine and have about 8 weeks left. First world problems.
Brite and BMP would be my choices to add. BMP is perfect compliment to those two IMO, and Brite is icing on the cake.

Also, if you're able to find (or wait for new version) DCP, I think it's great for fatloss or recomp. Actually wish I would've stocked up more on it.

Just my .02

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Brite and BMP would be my choices to add. BMP is perfect compliment to those two IMO, and Brite is icing on the cake.

Also, if you're able to find (or wait for new version) DCP, I think it's great for fatloss or recomp. Actually wish I would've stocked up more on it.

Just my .02
Evomuse stack of peace. I agree with you 100% on adding BMP it is deadset one of the best natty supps I've used for recomp. Brite is also treating me pretty good one week in.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just received my BMP a few days ago and I can already feel the recomp effects!

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Alright guess I'll be waiting for that BMP restock then. Thanks for the replies guys.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are some retailers out there that carry it. Google would be your best friend to find it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP will be restocked this coming week.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Please feel free to bring back the BMP double shot

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please feel free to bring back the BMP double shot
TGB supplements had a sale going on and the price was very comparable to the shopify double shot price. Nonetheless, I am waiting to stock up on more BMP!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TGB supplements had a sale going on and the price was very comparable to the shopify double shot price. Nonetheless, I am waiting to stock up on more BMP!
It shouldn't be, that's a MAP violation.