dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stock will be here on Monday. I was able to get my hands on some Aminophylline, which has been very difficult to obtain, and so I will go ahead and boost the formula with it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giggity ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stock will be here on Monday. I was able to get my hands on some Aminophylline, which has been very difficult to obtain, and so I will go ahead and boost the formula with it.
Ahhh nice. Was wondering about this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know of a specific time, but that Matt did say it's being stocked today along with a few other things.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be ordering

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6 months of waiting — worth it. 16oz and more java lather otw!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to feedback on this one and hoping to get in on it the next time it rolls around.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there is only 1 ingredient addition? Or is there more?? You no I love this stuff!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So there is only 1 ingredient addition? Or is there more?? You no I love this stuff!
1.5x the capsaicin of the OG, Aminophylline, and the glucosamine sulfate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It didn't show up yesterday like it was supposed to. Better be here Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the the Eviscerate+ bottle look the same as normal Eviscerate? (Mine is labeled as Eviscerate and doesn't have the new ingredients)

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Does the the Eviscerate+ bottle look the same as normal Eviscerate? (Mine is labeled as Eviscerate and doesn't have the new ingredients)
Mine is also showing the old Eviscerate ingredients but it definitely feels different,it feels very potent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a beta. I won't print the labels until I have the final ingredient list, but I wanted to put something on them.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a beta. I won't print the labels until I have the final ingredient list, but I wanted to put something on them.
Can we add clen to this one?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we add clen to this one?
Adding Clen is going to make this no competition champion topical. It's going to be extremely hot though.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine just came in. Had some leakage in the plastic wrapping but nothing major. Probably won't start using until the spring time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine just came in. Had some leakage in the plastic wrapping but nothing major. Probably won't start using until the spring time.
Usually that some spillage when I fill them. I try to wip them off the best I can, but some slip through.
It also usually means that there is. Little more then 8 ounces.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding Clen is going to make this no competition champion topical. It's going to be extremely hot though.
Lol good. I'm going for it hehe

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Would adding ephedrine be effective ? (crushing the tablets and adding it to the topical)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The MW is small enough but those tablets are 95% non dissolvable filler. Unless you can get ephedrine then it would not work. Stick with Clen which is much more powerful doing the same thing.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
The MW is small enough but those tablets are 95% non dissolvable filler. Unless you can get ephedrine then it would not work. Stick with Clen which is much more powerful doing the same thing.
Idk where to get clen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Watching the snow and radiating warmth in a t shirt cuz clenviscerate+

I think I can save on my heating bill this winter

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add in some Brite and you'll heat your neighbor's house

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting to actually crave it. I just added ammo back into my regimen and dropped about 2 inches from my waist in 8 days. Ammo and BRITE.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love being warm from supps lol -- I play in a flag football league and can be out there completely unbothered by the cold while everyone shivers and looks at me like I'm insane.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any ammo left for sale? And theoretically, if someone were to add clen into the eviscerate+ they were giving to their non shredded lab rats, how much would they add per dose and how often would they dose it?

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
A few days so far using E+. It has noticeably higher capsaicin content (it irritates my eyes and nose as if cooking a dish with high capsaicin content peppers) and is also very grainy compared to the original E for some reason. Results in small crystal-like grains that don't rub in.

Oh, and it burns more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, the graininess was the result of the wrong thickener being sent to me. I have the correct one, so I will be offering a HUGE discounted price on the next run for those that bought. I'll run the orders and contact everyone that bought one.

I've also increased the YHCl content for the next batch. Results are unmatched, though, so keep me updated.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, the graininess was the result of the wrong thickener being sent to me. I have the correct one, so I will be offering a HUGE discounted price on the next run for those that bought. I'll run the orders and contact everyone that bought one.

I've also increased the YHCl content for the next batch. Results are unmatched, though, so keep me updated.
You're the man, Matt.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're the man, Matt.
Indeed he is.

Keep us updated on your progress! I'm looking forward to trying + out at some point; still haven't ventured out past OG Eviscerate, yet (and even that was a noticeable difference from Smolder).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any ammo left for sale? And theoretically, if someone were to add clen into the eviscerate+ they were giving to their non shredded lab rats, how much would they add per dose and how often would they dose it?
My clen was 200mg/ml and I added 1ml to a dose of eviscerate. I never felt jitters from it, but start low just in case.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My clen was 200mg/ml and I added 1ml to a dose of eviscerate. I never felt jitters from it, but start low just in case.
Dumped inside bottle and shook it?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I dumped 30ml of 200mcg/ml C into my fresh bottle of E+. The burn is definitely there initially but honestly its not as bad as I expected.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Correction, just touched my peen in the bathroom. Feels like I just rawdogged every hooker in a 100 mile radius.