My experience with Nerve Restore

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
When Evomuse introduced Nerve Restore, it sounded like just the right supplement for my needs. While its not a treatment for a disease by any means, it has proven to be an incredibly helpful supplement that I use to mitigate some of the symptoms of my autoimmune/neurological disease, Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. In regards to MS fatigue, Nerve Restore reduces the severity without giving me a "stimmed out" experience. It has helped on numerous occasions to reduce the ridiculously painful muscle spasms I experience without the obnoxious side effects inherent to antispasmodics. I keep a decent amount on hand and have noticed there are definitely cumulative benefits from longer cycles AND at times where I take a break from stim supplements, it makes the transition much more reasonable. Of course, I did ensure that it was ok for me to take before starting it and would strongly suggest that anyone else with the same disease and/or on any medications get prior approval from their health care provider. This is one of the best supps Evomuse has introduced since I became a customer a few years back and its worth every penny.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I'm very happy to hear it's been beneficial to you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely never, ever claim that Nerve Restore is a treatment for diseases like MS, but I have heard from several sufferers that were able to reduce symptoms using it.

Great to hear that my product has helped you...MS is a horrible disease.