Order Question

MASSIVEJ

Awards
Placed an order on the Eomuse sight 11/5 and as of tonight it is showing as unfulfilled. Any idea when it may be shipped? The order is #2061.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
dsade will know for sure; it likely depends on what you ordered -- if you can tell me, I may be able to help, too (e.g. if anything you purchased was a pre-sale like Testruction)

MASSIVEJ

Awards
It was 2 of the Veterans Day stack 1. It was in stock when I ordered it, then it was out of stock a couple days later, and now it is back in stock since Wednsday night. Thanks for the help.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was 2 of the Veterans Day stack 1. It was in stock when I ordered it, then it was out of stock a couple days later, and now it is back in stock since Wednsday night. Thanks for the help.
IIRC, the Rebirth got swamped and then readded to the store; good chance it was because of that. As far as I know, Defuse is already in Matt's possession after initially being delivered to the wrong address.

If you don't see a response here, feel free to PM me and I'll get you his e-mail address if you'd like.

Appreciate your support!

MASSIVEJ

Awards
Just checked and it is showing as fulfilled so it must have gone out today. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!