from fat to fit with evomuse :-)

fitstar

Awards
Hey to all of you,

After a 2 year odysee of surgery,troubles etc. I wanna now get as close as possible to my dream body: ripped, but proportions more like a gymnast, being a female (30,oh I am getting old :) )
So got my last surgery some days ago, mostly scar revision from bad gone procedures in the past and stay currently in the USA so want to get a supp stack from Matt before back to Europe.
Being a formerly fatty, I have a lot of issues with leptin: everytime I get into low bf levels my body signals hunger, yet my physician stated that I have a thin layer of fat so shredded can be a longtime goal that will be in reach!
So please treat me like an obese person as food/hunger is the biggest issue.
first 2 months with recovery means lots of sleep, start walking, enough cals and proteinprotein for healing but establish a good diet.
here is my plan:
4 weeks of rest, just walks: start with metabolic rebirth, protein high, cals just slight deficit.
next 4 weeks: move on to epitome and leptigen basic, start leight weights,
maybe ketosupp during my daily fasting period (I love intermittent fasting) and then a gda with carbs for main meal which is dinner.
next 4 weeks: cardio,weights, getting stricter with diet, maybe fulltime keto diet with supps like lipomorph and baiba (apart from evomuse supps, these goodies are interesting for me)
another 4 weeks: include topicals, abliderate and/or eviscerate
That is the plan....
Any additions? Maybe BMP 2.0 for bone,joint support? Vanillean?
Money is not an issue, I want results, spending money on my health,body is ok after all that trouble, could have never imagined getting that far.
your advice is greatly appreciated and please do not mind my English :)
fitstar

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Good Choice, in my opinion Evomuse has the most effective products.

fitstar

Awards
Yes, I think so that is why I want to rely on Evomuse.
any advice on my supp plan or running them products in a different way?

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Abliderate ammo,Absolutely Abliderated,Eviscerate,Dcp,Brite,Myosynergy and BMP 2.0 are what I have used and they are effective, I think leptigen basic may be a good choice for you depending on your body fat levels.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your bodyfat %? I think Ammo, BRITE, Epitome, and depending on your bodyfat; leptigen basic or rebirth would be a good addition. Maybe grab some Defuse for potential cheat meals/large refeeds. BMP looks like a great addition, and you could throw in some Myosynergy if money is not an issue.
Personally, I am having good, consistent results with Epitome and my remaining BRITE v2 hybrid.I have my thermostat set at 68 and my body is a heat furnace.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your bodyfat %? I think Ammo, BRITE, Epitome, and depending on your bodyfat; leptigen basic or rebirth would be a good addition. Maybe grab some Defuse for potential cheat meals/large refeeds. BMP looks like a great addition, and you could throw in some Myosynergy if money is not an issue.
Personally, I am having good, consistent results with Epitome and my remaining BRITE v2 hybrid.I have my thermostat set at 68 and my body is a heat furnace.
We got our first frost here 2 days ago, and since the weather turned cold the body heat rise from BRITE is even more amplified.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We got our first frost here 2 days ago, and since the weather turned cold the body heat rise from BRITE is even more amplified.
Same here, I'm in upstate New York and the colder weather hasn't bothered me at all, I have a prediction that having BRITE on hand in the cold winter months will be hugely beneficial to not only accelerated fat loss, but also improved cold tolerance. The real test will come in January and February when it dips into the negative temps outside.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

haha that is awesome!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for this! You won't be disappointed by what Matt has brought to the market. I feel like every new product becomes another staple for me.

fitstar

Awards
Sub'd for this! You won't be disappointed by what Matt has brought to the market. I feel like every new product becomes another staple for me.
Yeah, he is a very wise guy :)
that is why I want to put on a stack on every Evomuse product I can get my hands on as this ripped look is a longterm goal which I see as an interesting experiment to learn more about my body and how it reacts to different kind of supps.
before my flight home to Germany in 1 week, I hope Matt can put some goodies for me into a stack that I can take with me but even when I am at home I will find a way to get future orders through the German customs!
because there are always coming out more and more interesting things, I am already very excited for that new Vanillean! Matt said it would be a very great reformulation and I am eager to try it.
fitstar