What to order

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Ok I have about 100usd and I already purchased abliderate ammo and epitome while starting my 4th & last bottle of BMP. I got a little carried away on my surplus so I've been cutting for 3 weeks. Any suggestions on what I should try from evomuse with my purchase tonight?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slintensity, sleephoria, nerve restore and defuse

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defuse for sure, brother. That is an absolute must for me (along with Slintensity and NaRALA) when I'm hitting my big meals.

I regularly can do that and wake up lighter the next day -- crazy.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I already have defuse and slintensity on hand so I couldn't resist pre ordering 3 bottles of testruction and thermogum. I liked MyoE so much I had to go for it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys. I already have defuse and slintensity on hand so I couldn't resist pre ordering 3 bottles of testruction and thermogum. I liked MyoE so much I had to go for it.
Nice! I'm excited to try the Testruction myself and really excited to start Rebirth up soon, too.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Nice! I'm excited to try the Testruction myself and really excited to start Rebirth up soon, too.
Unfortunately I missed the rebirth in the store but I'm happy with what I have for now. I'm extremely impressed at what the MyoE+BMP delivered

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately I missed the rebirth in the store but I'm happy with what I have for now. I'm extremely impressed at what the MyoE+BMP delivered
I'm waiting to finish my cut (adding in BRITE and Rebirth as soon as it gets here) and then plan to run 3 months of BMP and MyoE :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'm waiting to finish my cut (adding in BRITE and Rebirth as soon as it gets here) and then plan to run 3 months of BMP and MyoE :)
You definitely won't be disappointed. I'm just sad I haven't been an evomuse customer until this year lol

Drames

Awards
In my search for a topical fat burner, I have recently come across Evomuse Eviscerate. I am very excited to try this product. I am hoping this is the last step in my cut to get rid of that nagging 2% bf.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defuse.. you should always have a bottle on hand!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my search for a topical fat burner, I have recently come across Evomuse Eviscerate. I am very excited to try this product. I am hoping this is the last step in my cut to get rid of that nagging 2% bf.
If you're already lean and looking to finish up, this will definitely help. Eviscerate is fantastic.

Also, depending on how lean you are, BASIC should be very helpful too.

fitstar

Awards
And then you might be lean enough to try leptigen for that ultimate leanness :)
but from your avatar it looks that you could already benefit from leptigen!!
fitstar