dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For years and years I've been watching the research closely, trying every formula that comes along, always with disappointment.

Well, I finally put together a culmination of my research into a formula that's going to be up to the standards of EvoMuse that you've come to expect.

. This formula will optimize your test levels for maximum performance and muscle gain, dramatically increase performance and libido, harden your physique, increase blood flow resulting in stronger, harder erections, and give you that mental boost and aggressive push you need to satisfy your hunger in the gym and in the bedroom.

Just remember, if she hasn't drawn blood from your back with her fingernails, then you aren't doing it right.

Testruction is upon us, ladies and gentlement...and there ain't no rapture coming

Rough label shell....ignore the details just now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's in it?!
Good stuff.

I don't ever post the ingredients too early, due to the copycat nature of some of the people in this business.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ooh. Can't wait for more info!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This plus the superbueta from myosynergy watch out

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In!!! I'm in for two bottles

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Typo in thread title. :(

*Is hopeful if this is fixed the CardioTryx thread title could be fixed at the same time*

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

*Is hopeful if this is fixed the CardioTryx thread title could be fixed at the same time*
Yeah I just noticed that. Might be easier to just change both product names instead.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have plenty of this ready to ship upon release.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way ahead of you on that one.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Fixed. Matt has large fingers. Gets in the way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will this have any application for someone on TRT or is it simply a natty test booster?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
The label is still empty but i suspect there will be at least 20 ingredients going by experience from past evomuse products

which ive always loved by the way...

Fill us up with info on expected release day

And you might wanna throw in some sweet intro sales to keep things interesting too ...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbd

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's do this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a partner meeting on Thursday. Looks like my surgery will be the first week or so of November and it's going to be far more intense than I expected. A full rebuild, rods and screws, from t10 to L1 as well as a 4 disc replacement in my entire lumbar region.

I'm afraid this is going to take me out for a good 5-6 weeks recovery.

I am going to be able to get a ride in on the weekend from my extremely awesome and supportive girl to help me out (never met someone so excited to see the inner workings) but I want everything ready to roll, all the way to include the new version of the Flawless IDRT.

I've started an Amazon International Sellers account that I will use for both the skin care line and the exclusive items (BRITE econo-pack, Strafe Mega Pouch, KetoInduce, Smolder 8 ounce, and Java Lather Multi-Packs.) I think they'll be better on the shipping costs that I can offer through shopify.

Thank you all again for your support.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I have a partner meeting on Thursday. Looks like my surgery will be the first week or so of November and it's going to be far more intense than I expected. A full rebuild, rods and screws, from t10 to L1 as well as a 4 disc replacement in my entire lumbar region.

I am going to be able to get a ride in on the weekend from my extremely awesome and supportive girl to help me out (never met someone so excited to see the inner workings) but I want everything ready to roll, all the way to include the new version of the Flawless IDRT.

I've started an Amazon International Sellers account that I will use for both the skin care line and the exclusive items (BRITE econo-pack, Strafe Mega Pouch, KetoInduce, Smolder 8 ounce, and Java Lather Multi-Packs.) I think they'll be better on the shipping costs that I can offer through shopify.

I better use my Shopify reward points then! I was hoarding those bad boys! Hopefully the surgery goes well!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I had the same surgery done from T2-L2 10 years ago. I wish you a smooth recovery man!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T2 to L2?? That's a huge rod!

How's your mobility? That's my main concern. I'm afraid my career as an exotic Dancer might suffer.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T2 to L2?? That's a huge rod!

How's your mobility? That's my main concern. I'm afraid my career as an exotic Dancer might suffer.
LoL
Actually, my mobility and range of motion is much better than anticipated. I don't have any restrictions. Although I no longer squat with the bar on my back and no longer bench heavy with the bar (with Dumbbells I am fine). My hamstring have shortened slightly on me and stay tight which isn't good. Overall It was a successful surgery for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Matt,

The best piece of advice I can give you about recovering from back surgery is something so simple, but can be hard to do. For the first 6 months ( actually indefinitely) stay active. Dont do anything for too long. As in don't stand for too long don't lay down for too long dont sit for too long don't hit the weights too hard. Active stretching is a great thing too. It will take more time then what your doctor tells you to feel good again. When they tell you recovery time they are mostly talking about when you CAN do these activities and not when WILL be doing these activities. Anyway, wish you luck with it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drew up 4 new children's book plot lines that I will go ahead and work on.

You're also going to see so pretty insane (I'll blame it on the drugs) sales at the store.

6 weeks of not being at my top form means I'll need to do something to encourage sales to stay high - and you guys will benefit.

I'll be pushing myself pretty hard for recovery. This helplessness is taking a pretty big toll psychologically.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You're also going to see so pretty insane (I'll blame it on the drugs) sales at the store.

6 weeks of not being at my top form means I'll need to do something to encourage sales to stay high - and you guys will benefit.

I'll be pushing myself pretty hard for recovery. This helplessness is taking a pretty big toll psychologically.
Nicee. Keep the drugs in you until u do. When? Hehe

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I had a much more minor surgery compared to yours.
L4-L5-S1 fusion.

Mobility hasn't suffered much. I can't deadlift, though. It may be psychological, but I'm not gonna try it.

Day to day life is 400x better. I had surgery at 20 and might have long term issues, but living in daily pain at 20 is awful.

Stay active, but don't push yourself. It may sound stupid, but if it hurts, stahp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a much more minor surgery compared to yours.
L4-L5-S1 fusion.

Mobility hasn't suffered much. I can't deadlift, though. It may be psychological, but I'm not gonna try it.

Day to day life is 400x better. I had surgery at 20 and might have long term issues, but living in daily pain at 20 is awful.

Stay active, but don't push yourself. It may sound stupid, but if it hurts, stahp.
I have a feeling it's always gonna hurt, I just need to learn to differentiate between harmless pain and injurious.