dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's back!

The absolutely unbeatable fat loss product of the year, which consistently sells out faster than I can restock, is back in stock next week. Most of this run, again, has been preordered to retailers, but I pulled aside enough to offer you guys a fantastic 2 bottle special.

Epitome 2 bottle Special PRESALE – Evolutionary Muse

As well, I have pulled aside the last of my AMMO for the unmatched pairing of Leptin manipulation/AMPk activation/and cortisol-inflammation control - the AMMO/Epitome stack is back up for presale.

This is the time for all of us to plan our survival strategy for the Holidays, so we don't end up looking in the mirror in horror on January 1st.

Defuse will also be restocked next week...and I KNOW you all want this for the Holidays.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to place order today. Need to hang on to a few for when rebirth is ready to go.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 2! Looking forward to Rebirth and the Defuse restock! Need to be able to rock the dressing on Thanksgiving (among other items)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to place order today. Need to hang on to a few for when rebirth is ready to go.
My assistant is here today, and I'm finishing up ingredient inventory. POSSIBLE that this might be ready to ship out tomorrow.

If it is, I'll hit you up and we'll work out a way to save you some shipping.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
My assistant is here today, and I'm finishing up ingredient inventory. POSSIBLE that this might be ready to ship out tomorrow.

If it is, I'll hit you up and we'll work out a way to save you some shipping.
Awesome!

vasu

Awards
Would me calling in to crying over no Rebirth yet help motivate your assistant more?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would me calling in to crying over no Rebirth yet help motivate your assistant more?
Finishing up the blender clean from the STRAFE run right now, then hopefully jumping into Rebirth.

dafeesh34

Awards
Is there a write up somewhere for rebirth? I keep hearing it's for the larger individuals (opposite side of spectrum from BASIC) but can't seem to find.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're a little hung up right now on the basic write up, trying to bring it down from 10 pages of extremely dense material to a couple of pages easier to understand.

For the most part, the epitome write up covers the same core concepts.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're a little hung up right now on the basic write up, trying to bring it down from 10 pages of extremely dense material to a couple of pages easier to understand.

For the most part, the epitome write up covers the same core concepts.
At this point your write up could probably be "have I ever let you down with any evo muse product?".