Running 5 bottles of Myo Elite, a few quesitons

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Should I just run them all back to back or split it up? Is there a point of diminishing returns? When should I add in the AI, the 4th or 5th bottle?

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
I'm running three back to back. I plan on adding in the AI alongside the last bottle.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds like a good plan for 3 bottles. Just wondering if I should run all 5 since its been said that you don't need to cycle off of it.

dafeesh34

Awards
Yeah that sounds like a good plan for 3 bottles. Just wondering if I should run all 5 since its been said that you don't need to cycle off of it.
I've got 6 and I have no plan on coming off. May end up even buying more lol.

Edit: and I threw in a low dose AI 1x/day just because I like being safe and I have on hand.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Entirely up to you, my friend!

I still have OG, so I ran one bottle of Elite and jumped back on OG and will do Elite again in another month or 2 when I have enough to run 3 bottles of it with 3 bottles of BMP and BRITE lol. And I'll probably run a low dose AI at like 1/3 or 1/2 recommended dose for most of the run because I personally have some flare-up history and want to be safe, but I'd say you're probably fine for a couple months before starting anything if you're wanting to save cash.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Just snagged 3 bottles of Eradicate-E in yesterdays sales so I'll probably just start running it at 1/3 or 1/2 dose around the 2nd bottle.

Reactions: mw1