BMP stacking question

saxxxon

Awards
Hello together,

I just ordered 1 EvoMuse BMP (with Ursobolic Acid and SlinSane) and wanted to try it out.

Now my question:

Is it possible to stack BMP with Ursobolic Acid (E-Pharm) and with SlinSane ? Or is it not a good idea ?

What would be a better stacking option ? Should I also use MyoSynergy Elite ?

What would be the benefit stacking BMP with MyoSynergy Elite ?

How long would you recommend taking BMP, is 4 weeks too less ? So I need more bottles :)....

Thank you in advance and kind regards from Germany

Saxxxon :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I missed this here, let me do my best to answer...

We are noticing some pretty incredible glycogen "supercompensation" from BMP, and the SlinSane will further help with that - so yeah, great combo there. The BMP/MyoSynergy Elite combo is, in a word, incredible. I was in the hospital with a major spine infection and lost 40lbs in 10 days. A couple of weeks later, even with extremely limited gym options, I was back up 23lbs and it is all solid muscle/no fat gain. I highly recommend the combo.

For Ursolic acid, it has a pretty dismal oral availability. I would go for the topical, if you choose to run it, but it should help increase lean mass as well .

Let me know you if you have any more questions.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I've been meaning to post this.. I was running a Trest solo cycle this summer and ended it about a month ago. I then started Myo Elite and BMP and I'll be honest, the mirror is telling me nothing has changed since being on Trest. Trest always brings out my veins but as soon as I stop, they hide. Not the case with this stack. They are still showing. So my point is, Myo Elite with BMP is very impressive.

dr_dru

Awards
What would you do about the timings between Myosynergy Elite and BMP 2.0. I mean what time do I take what. I am the type of "make-sure-you-take-the-right-pill-at-the-right-time" kinda person. (I have just gotten 2 months supply of the stack and I train fasted in the morning.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you do about the timings between Myosynergy Elite and BMP 2.0. I mean what time do I take what. I am the type of "make-sure-you-take-the-right-pill-at-the-right-time" kinda person. (I have just gotten 2 months supply of the stack and I train fasted in the morning.)
I take the preworkout dose at the same time, and the second BMP dose doesn't matter timing-wise.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend the Myo Elite BMP stack. I'm 10 pounds in nearly a month now being on and when I say on I mean it feels like a hormone cycle. All day fullness, similar feeling of well being and my strength is going up consistently. This is proving to be the best natty stack I've ran

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the Myo Elite BMP stack. I'm 10 pounds in nearly a month now being on and when I say on I mean it feels like a hormone cycle. All day fullness, similar feeling of well being and my strength is going up consistently. This is proving to be the best natty stack I've ran
How long you planning on running Myo Elite at a time?

dr_dru

Awards
Thank you very much! Will start today (with just BMP 1st just in case) although it is typically weird for me to start anything on a Tuesday. Woot! #ftw

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can BMP be taken indefinitely?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards