EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Page 2 of 30 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm assuming that this isn't recommended for females??

2. I'm stoked to run this. Any update on the BMP back order for those who purchased the TPS stack a while back??
    •   

3. Okay, today was much better. I drank a LOT more water. I guess the combined heat of BMP/BRITE was too much for me and I was probably just dehydrated.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Has it hit you extra hard?
    I've taken Alphamine with BMP the past two days and it has seriously wrecked me like never before. In a good way, just surprised at the alertness because I've taken stims consistently higher for a while

5. Noticing rapid weight gain. It's been about a week and my waist is the same, but my weight is up. Since I'm on a periodized powerlifting program, I'm also noticing that weights are becoming almost too easy but for now, I'm not going to deviate from the program. I'll just focus on perfect form/range of motion, and maybe I'll shorten rest between sets.
    •   

6. I'm working rest periods manipulation as well.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    After I came out of the Hospital at around 180, I started the following week. MyoElite and BMP and I am adding 3 lbs or so a week.
    How would you categorize your calorie intake with regards to maintenance levels?

8. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    How would you categorize your calorie intake with regards to maintenance levels?
    I've been eating right around 2300 and only making sure on getting 250g of protein in.

I don't have access to any kitchens at the moment so it's been tough.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've been eating right around 2300 and only making sure on getting 250g of protein in.

I don't have access to any kitchens at the moment so it's been tough.
    So is 2300 your maintenance? (Just curious)

Cause I'm confused as to why my scale weight is shooting up when I'm eating near maintenance. I'm worried I'm getting fat (even though I'm not)

10. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    So is 2300 your maintenance? (Just curious)

Cause I'm confused as to why my scale weight is shooting up when I'm eating near maintenance. I'm worried I'm getting fat (even though I'm not)
    It's within 100 cals of my maintenance intake.
    In the past 3 days I've gained 10 lbs (192 to 202) with no explanation. I'm going to go check out the full length mirror and see what this is about. I haven't out on much, if any, fat.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's within 100 cals of my maintenance intake.
    In the past 3 days I've gained 10 lbs (192 to 202) with no explanation. I'm going to go check out the full length mirror and see what this is about. I haven't out on much, if any, fat.
    Okay, so it's not only me. I went from 200 to 211 and it's been about a week. Waist is consistent, but I'm noticing leg hypertrophy (certain underwear is tight around my thighs now), and my upper body leaning out (or looking more muscular, I don't know). Feeling stronger on most lifts, but I was assuming it's because my bodyweight increased (which makes upper body lifts like the bench easier). Combining it with BRITE though, so maybe they're synergistic for leaning out.

For now, just assuming it's glycogen and water mostly.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Okay, so it's not only me. I went from 200 to 211 and it's been about a week. Waist is consistent, but I'm noticing leg hypertrophy (certain underwear is tight around my thighs now), and my upper body leaning out (or looking more muscular, I don't know). Feeling stronger on most lifts, but I was assuming it's because my bodyweight increased (which makes upper body lifts like the bench easier). Combining it with BRITE though, so maybe they're synergistic for leaning out.

For now, just assuming it's glycogen and water mostly.
    I'm just happy I broke 200lbs again.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm just happy I broke 200lbs again.
    Generally tracking my diet to hit 200g protein and not looking too much at carbs/fats, I generally maintain 198-207 (I seem to hold water easily on some days) effortlessly. Hitting 211 randomly is weird for me.

14. Quick question for you Dsade, although somewhat unrelated to this particular thread. When on a lean gaining phase what dosage of DCP would you recommend to keep fat gain at bay? I have a few bottles of DCP 2.0 which expire in November that I should think about using up.

15. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Quick question for you Dsade, although somewhat unrelated to this particular thread. When on a lean gaining phase what dosage of DCP would you recommend to keep fat gain at bay? I have a few bottles of DCP 2.0 which expire in November that I should think about using up.
    During a lean bulk I would up the dosage a bit...2 caps morning, 3 caps preworkout, 2 caps spaced depending on your workout time (afternoon, evening) than add in 1 cap right before bed. That's an extra 2 caps per day, but it does work for a lean bulk.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    During a lean bulk I would up the dosage a bit...2 caps morning, 3 caps preworkout, 2 caps spaced depending on your workout time (afternoon, evening) than add in 1 cap right before bed. That's an extra 2 caps per day, but it does work for a lean bulk.
    Interesting, I'll slowly increase my dosage over the next while then. I've found that when in a low calorie state I actually need to take a lower dose due to some pretty severe lethargy I suffer, particularly while ingesting a lower amount of carbs. 4-5 caps a day was the tops I could manage with the lethargy kicking my butt.

What is the reasoning for the large dose preworkout?

17. Ppar delta activation increases with exercise, so you want the stronger hit preworkout.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16328010/

Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) alpha, delta and gamma are nuclear transcription factors that control key genes involved in fatty acid metabolism and energy homeostasis. Little is known about PPAR activation in vivo and the existence of overlapping functions between PPARalpha, -delta and -gamma. As skeletal muscle is an important site for insulin action and acts as a significant sensor for life-style-induced influences in whole-body energy metabolism, we investigated the expression of PPARalpha, -delta and -gamma in rat skeletal muscle in response to exercise after four- and twelve-weeks of high-fat feeding, respectively. PPARalpha mRNA expression in skeletal muscle increased in parallel with other signs of developing metabolic syndrome such as increased visceral fat pad volymes, plasma free fatty acids and muscle triglyceride concentrations. PPARalpha mRNA expression was up-regulated 3-fold after four weeks of high-fat feeding (p<0.01). Exercise reversed the high-fat induced increase in PPARalpha expression in young lean rats (p<0.05), but did not change the PPARalpha, -delta and -gamma expression in the skeletal muscle in the normal nutritional state. The increase in PPARalpha expression declined during a longer term of high-fat feeding. In contrast, exercise increased PPARdelta mRNA and protein expression 3- to 6-fold in skeletal muscle after longer-term high-fat feeding (p<0.05). This effect was accompanied by a reduction in skeletal muscle fat content. These findings suggest that parallel activation of PPARalpha and -delta expression in skeletal muscle may be an important adaptive mechanism in response to increased fatty acid loads in young, lean animals, protecting them from insulin resistance, whereas exercise might be needed to mediate the same positive effects in older animals.

Trying to copy paste from phone, so hope it comes out ok.

18. Just weighed myself first thing this morning. 206.8 lbs on the digital scale without eating anything today. Not looking fatter. I'll try lowering my cals to see if the recomping effect gets stronger.

19. I'm assuming those of you who are seeing increased weight but not seeing additional fat are also not seeing a increase in muscular development that would correspond to such a gain in weight.

Could the increased weight be bone density? Maybe I'm misinterpreting the write-up, but it seems like increased bone mass / density would be a likely effect.

If so, hey, that's like adding weights onto your reps! Additional resistance training and stronger bones!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Comeuppance View Post
    I'm assuming those of you who are seeing increased weight but not seeing additional fat are also not seeing a increase in muscular development that would correspond to such a gain in weight.

Could the increased weight be bone density? Maybe I'm misinterpreting the write-up, but it seems like increased bone mass / density would be a likely effect.

If so, hey, that's like adding weights onto your reps! Additional resistance training and stronger bones!
    If it means anything, my left shoulder (which is generally a bit "creaky" and problematic") feels rock solid. I'm not going to accustom this to BMP or anything, but it's a weird change I've noticed. Anyways, I don't know if it's because I've been running BRITE for a month, or if BMP stacks awesomely with BRITE, but I'm seeing noticeable changes left and right now. Increased weight, maintaining leanness, and feeling way stronger.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I've got BMP on the way and I'm planning on an extended run with Myo, BRITE, and LipoMorph -- very excited to see what will happen based on everyone's notes so far.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've got BMP on the way and I'm planning on an extended run with Myo, BRITE, and LipoMorph -- very excited to see what will happen based on everyone's notes so far.
    You're probably going to be running pretty hot. BRITE + BMP + Caffeine is making me feel feverish all the time if I even walk a couple of minutes.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    You're probably going to be running pretty hot. BRITE + BMP + Caffeine is making me feel feverish all the time if I even walk a couple of minutes.
    I'm actually really excited to test it out because I have a pituitary problem that's led to jacked up thyroid levels among other things. And I've previously dabbled in some things that should really elevate body temp and only once did I break that 99* threshold where I felt awful. And I recall reading several people on BRITE mentioning levels around that on numerous occasions, so it will be very interesting to test out.

That said, I'm glad Fall is approaching, because that will make it much easier to handle assuming it does get the ol' temps up.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

24. Is the BMP 2.0 available for purchase yet?

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ppar delta activation increases with exercise, so you want the stronger hit preworkout.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16328010/

Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) alpha, delta and gamma are nuclear transcription factors that control key genes involved in fatty acid metabolism and energy homeostasis. Little is known about PPAR activation in vivo and the existence of overlapping functions between PPARalpha, -delta and -gamma. As skeletal muscle is an important site for insulin action and acts as a significant sensor for life-style-induced influences in whole-body energy metabolism, we investigated the expression of PPARalpha, -delta and -gamma in rat skeletal muscle in response to exercise after four- and twelve-weeks of high-fat feeding, respectively. PPARalpha mRNA expression in skeletal muscle increased in parallel with other signs of developing metabolic syndrome such as increased visceral fat pad volymes, plasma free fatty acids and muscle triglyceride concentrations. PPARalpha mRNA expression was up-regulated 3-fold after four weeks of high-fat feeding (p<0.01). Exercise reversed the high-fat induced increase in PPARalpha expression in young lean rats (p<0.05), but did not change the PPARalpha, -delta and -gamma expression in the skeletal muscle in the normal nutritional state. The increase in PPARalpha expression declined during a longer term of high-fat feeding. In contrast, exercise increased PPARdelta mRNA and protein expression 3- to 6-fold in skeletal muscle after longer-term high-fat feeding (p<0.05). This effect was accompanied by a reduction in skeletal muscle fat content. These findings suggest that parallel activation of PPARalpha and -delta expression in skeletal muscle may be an important adaptive mechanism in response to increased fatty acid loads in young, lean animals, protecting them from insulin resistance, whereas exercise might be needed to mediate the same positive effects in older animals.

Trying to copy paste from phone, so hope it comes out ok.
    This is in regards to DCP not BMP correct?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1728
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 10:00 PM
  2. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 445
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 03:02 PM
  3. Replies: 424
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 12:28 PM