EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Page 18 of 18 First ... 161718

1. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Wait is killing me...using 1 serving a day to conserve
    Had a little miscommunication with the new owner of the ingredient company. He didn't realize that what I sent was an actual purchase order.

We're still ironing out the new processes to keep things organized, but it shouldn't be long now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Had a little miscommunication with the new owner of the ingredient company. He didn't realize that what I sent was an actual purchase order.

We're still ironing out the new processes to keep things organized, but it shouldn't be long now.
    Great, I have yet to try BMP and am looking forward to giving it a whirl.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Good to hear Matt, will be ordering a good amount for both myself and clients...

4. I should have an ETA this week.

5. Any ETA?
    •   

6. It's on order still, but I don't have the tracking number yet. Hoping for more info by tomorrow (they are closed today.)

7. As posted in the Supernova thread. Not only do we get increased energy expenditure, crippling of fat storage enzymes, activation of brown fat, conversion of white cells to BRITE cells, but we have a potent activation of BMP7. Since the Bakuchiol didn't work out, and since I can get Rose Hips concentrated extract, I think I will go ahead and include the RHE in the next BMP powder that will be here in a few weeks.

Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016 Dec 6;13:91. eCollection 2016.
    Rose hip supplementation increases energy expenditure and induces browning of white adipose tissue.
    Cavalera M1, Axling U1, Berger K1, Holm C1.
    Author information
    Abstract
    BACKGROUND:

Overweight and obesity are widespread chronic disorders defined as excessive fat accumulation, and are major risk factors for several chronic diseases including type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, high blood pressure and fatty liver. Changes in lifestyle such as increased physical activity and a healthy diet can be crucial tools for treating obesity. Intake of rose hip, the fruit of several plants belonging to the Rosaceae family, has been shown to reduce body fat mass and prevent body weight gain. Thus, the aim of the study was to elucidate potential mechanisms through which rose hip inhibit diet-induced obesity.
    METHODS:

C57BL/6 J mice were fed a high fat diet with (RH) or without (CTR) rose hip supplementation for three months. In vivo indirect calorimetry was monitored, as well as gene expression and protein levels of different adipose depots.
    RESULTS:

Although no differences in energy intake were found compared to the CTR group, RH prevented body weight gain and lowered blood glucose, insulin and cholesterol levels. Indirect calorimetry showed that RH-fed mice have significantly higher EE during the dark phase, despite comparable voluntary activity. Moreover, when challenged with treadmill running, RH-fed mice exhibited higher metabolic rate. Therefore, we hypothesized that RH could stimulate the brown adipose tissue (BAT) thermogenic capacity or may induce browning of the white adipose tissue (WAT). Compared to the CTR group, gene expression and protein levels of some brown and "brite" markers, together with genes able to promote brown adipocyte differentiation and thermogenesis (such as ucp1, tbx15, bmp7, and cidea), as well as phosphorylation of AMPK, was increased in WAT (but not in BAT) of RH-fed mice.
    CONCLUSIONS:

Taken together these results indicate that dietary rose hip prevents body weight gain by increasing whole body EE and inducing browning of WAT. Thus, it has potential therapeutic implication for treatment of obesity and related metabolic disorders.
    KEYWORDS:

Browning; Diet; Energy expenditure; Obesity; Rose hip

PMID:
    PMCID:
    PMC5139088

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As posted in the Supernova thread. Not only do we get increased energy expenditure, crippling of fat storage enzymes, activation of brown fat, conversion of white cells to BRITE cells, but we have a potent activation of BMP7. Since the Bakuchiol didn't work out, and since I can get Rose Hips concentrated extract, I think I will go ahead and include the RHE in the next BMP powder that will be here in a few weeks.

Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016 Dec 6;13:91. eCollection 2016.
    Rose hip supplementation increases energy expenditure and induces browning of white adipose tissue.
    Cavalera M1, Axling U1, Berger K1, Holm C1.
    Author information
    Abstract
    BACKGROUND:

Overweight and obesity are widespread chronic disorders defined as excessive fat accumulation, and are major risk factors for several chronic diseases including type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, high blood pressure and fatty liver. Changes in lifestyle such as increased physical activity and a healthy diet can be crucial tools for treating obesity. Intake of rose hip, the fruit of several plants belonging to the Rosaceae family, has been shown to reduce body fat mass and prevent body weight gain. Thus, the aim of the study was to elucidate potential mechanisms through which rose hip inhibit diet-induced obesity.
    METHODS:

C57BL/6 J mice were fed a high fat diet with (RH) or without (CTR) rose hip supplementation for three months. In vivo indirect calorimetry was monitored, as well as gene expression and protein levels of different adipose depots.
    RESULTS:

Although no differences in energy intake were found compared to the CTR group, RH prevented body weight gain and lowered blood glucose, insulin and cholesterol levels. Indirect calorimetry showed that RH-fed mice have significantly higher EE during the dark phase, despite comparable voluntary activity. Moreover, when challenged with treadmill running, RH-fed mice exhibited higher metabolic rate. Therefore, we hypothesized that RH could stimulate the brown adipose tissue (BAT) thermogenic capacity or may induce browning of the white adipose tissue (WAT). Compared to the CTR group, gene expression and protein levels of some brown and "brite" markers, together with genes able to promote brown adipocyte differentiation and thermogenesis (such as ucp1, tbx15, bmp7, and cidea), as well as phosphorylation of AMPK, was increased in WAT (but not in BAT) of RH-fed mice.
    CONCLUSIONS:

Taken together these results indicate that dietary rose hip prevents body weight gain by increasing whole body EE and inducing browning of WAT. Thus, it has potential therapeutic implication for treatment of obesity and related metabolic disorders.
    KEYWORDS:

Browning; Diet; Energy expenditure; Obesity; Rose hip

PMID:
    PMCID:
    PMC5139088
    Some good reading here sir, thanks for sharing. Can't wait for BMP with RH to show up

9. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Some good reading here sir, thanks for sharing. Can't wait for BMP with RH to show up
    I finally got acknowledgement on the order. Looking at 2 weeks!!

This makes me VERY happy. However, with the amount of ingredients I have left without putting in a full order, I only have enough for about 300 pouches.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

This makes me VERY happy. However, with the amount of ingredients I have left without putting in a full order, I only have enough for about 300 pouches.
    Dibs on 5!

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

raises hand.... i'm in

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Please make sure to save some for people that ordered months ago
    This message was paid for by the Russians

13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Please make sure to save some for people that ordered months ago
    I'm pulling aside 50 pouches just in case.
  14. EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Any issue with taking 3 doses at once instead of split 3x a day

Besides the awful taste lol
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Any issue with taking 3 doses at once instead of split 3x a day

Besides the awful taste lol
    IMO it would be a waste. Now these are supplements designed to increase expression of these proteins so that should be a limiting factor, but there have been studies showing mega doses of the actual BMPsbhaving potential for carcinogenesis.

But, mostly it would be an expensive waste.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    IMO it would be a waste. Now these are supplements designed to increase expression of these proteins so that should be a limiting factor, but there have been studies showing mega doses of the actual BMPsbhaving potential for carcinogenesis.

But, mostly it would be an expensive waste.
    So it's better to split the doses evenly through the day than take all at once? Dosage would be the same. (3 scoops at once vs 1 scoop 3x a day).

I may have my dosing wrong. I wrote it down about 3 months ago but never started until now. Have 3 bags I wanna take for a spin
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

17. Yep...1 acooop 3 times per day with 1 dose around workout.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep...1 acooop 3 times per day with 1 dose around workout.
    I thought it was twice a day?

19. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I thought it was twice a day?
    I gotta be honest...I'm going on 6 straight days of 12-14 hours a day and I got about 45 minutes of sleep last night. I'm straight up loopy.

Someone pass the meth.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I gotta be honest...I'm going on 6 straight days of 12-14 hours a day and I got about 45 minutes of sleep last night. I'm straight up loopy.

Someone pass the meth.
    Understandable! lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Now these are supplements designed to increase expression of these proteins so that should be a limiting factor, but there have been studies showing mega doses of the actual BMPsbhaving potential for carcinogenesis.
    @dsade question related to this comment. Recombinant BMP-7 has been shown in some animal studies to slow and even reverse kidney fibrosis in both acute and CKD. For nearly two decades various pharma companies have bought and sold the patents. Each time with press release about how this could revolutionize CKD treatment. And the after a few years it's sold yet again. Think this may be because each time they figure out high doses can cause cancer so they sell it to the next guy? Or maybe they do the math and figure out more money made in transplants and a lifetime of immunosuppressants?

At any rate. I'm fascinated with BMPs especially BMP-7 and have been following your product as a natural way to increase expression. Curious of your thoughts (after you get some rest of course)

22. Running low on this; anxious for it to be rereleased!

23. Is the new run gonna have the anti clumping agent?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Is the new run gonna have the anti clumping agent?
    Yeah, since I had to throw away the labels with the bakuchiol, the next batch will have ghetto labels, and will including anti-clumping.

25. What's the ETA on when we can buy BMP again?

26. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcD View Post
    What's the ETA on when we can buy BMP again?
    PO was acknowledged today, which means everything should ship by the end of the week. Once I get tracking it will go up for sale- probably the end of next week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1606
    Last Post: 01-09-2017, 09:36 PM
  2. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 414
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 08:41 AM