EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Page 18 of 30 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Sorry if this is already answered clearly in here but didn't see it in the writeup

    As far as dosing goes, 2 or 3 servings per day? And does it need to be taken with a meal or any particular macronutrient? I do IF until 4 and will change that if I need to but if not I'd like to keep doing what I have been
    I dose 3x daily. I take it with my BRITE so if food does help absorb it the BRITE fatty acids will do just that.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    I dose 3x daily. I take it with my BRITE so if food does help absorb it the BRITE fatty acids will do just that.
    Thanks mate
    •   
       


  3. Twice a day is sufficient, more is good if you can afford it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    I dose 3x daily. I take it with my BRITE so if food does help absorb it the BRITE fatty acids will do just that.
    What's the difference between 2 and 3 doings in your experience?

  5. Note: My experience is an outlier, as most are fine with the taste
    I'm horrible at handling most tastes of any powdered ingredients. With that said, BMP wasn't an exception. I dumped a scoop in my mouth with some water and immediately gagged. I mixed it with some green tea to hopefully mask it
    I'll report back.
    •   
       


  6. It tastes great in green tea. Adds a slight herbal taste but I really like it
    10/10

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jathan_howe View Post
    Note: My experience is an outlier, as most are fine with the taste
    I'm horrible at handling most tastes of any powdered ingredients. With that said, BMP wasn't an exception. I dumped a scoop in my mouth with some water and immediately gagged. I mixed it with some green tea to hopefully mask it
    I'll report back.
    Quote Originally Posted by jathan_howe View Post
    It tastes great in green tea. Adds a slight herbal taste but I really like it
    10/10
    I don't hate the taste but it kinda makes my tongue numb afterwards for a short time. Good suggestion though, I'm going to try it in green tea!
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  8. @dsade

    I have a local clinic that does bone mineral density scans. Would this be relevant to BMP? If so may do a before and after. Although this may be hard since iv been on bmp for a while. Cant wait till brite testruction and ammo come in will be a killer combo

  9. Website is called body measure australia. Cant post links yet not at 100 posts :-(
  10. EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)


    Quote Originally Posted by aver4581 View Post
    Website is called body measure australia. Cant post links yet not at 100 posts :-(
    Keep postings then! The bone mineral density measuring sounds interesting.

  11. Can anyone help me figure out the dosage?
    I received black unmarked packets. What do I do?

  12. Theres a scoop inside. 2 scoops of those a day

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aver4581 View Post
    Theres a scoop inside. 2 scoops of those a day
    Thanks!

  14. Let me know how it tastes ;-)

  15. If you don't like the taste, like me, mix it with green tea.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jathan_howe View Post
    If you don't like the taste, like me, mix it with green tea.
    Yep. Tried this today thanks to your suggestion and it was barely noticeable to me. Fantastic way to take it.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Yep. Tried this today thanks to your suggestion and it was barely noticeable to me. Fantastic way to take it.
    I find that 8oz of tea works perfect.

  18. Are you guys drinking hot tea? BMP doesn't seem to mix in cold water.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rand0m View Post
    Are you guys drinking hot tea? BMP doesn't seem to mix in cold water.
    I drink Arizona 0 cal green tea with ginseng. I drink it cold, and yeah there seems to be bits and pieces of the BMP that don't dissolve so I chug the first 8oz and then put some more in which seems to take care of the rest of the BMP. Or I'll use the same shaker to mix my preworkout without rinsing it first and I usually get the same result.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  20. I've been chasing it with cold green tea. If I dump the spoon far enough in the back of my throat I can usually chug most of it down and follow up some more liquid to wash it down. It's terrible when I miss and it sticks to the roof of my mouth though.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rand0m View Post
    Are you guys drinking hot tea? BMP doesn't seem to mix in cold water.
    I microwave 8oz of green tea for 3 minutes and dump BMP in after

  22. Did my first workout today on: Brite, BMP, BigDose AlphaBurn, Dcp. Sucked down 2 squirts of Brite. Put BMP in my pre wo - disgusting but who cares - and drank it down with 2 Dcp and 1 AB.
    FREAKIEST workout I had in a long time - sweating buckets while feeling cooold!
    HOWEVER -pushed weights and reps like crazeeeeee - I literally doubled my reps on my heavy compound movements - insane.
    If this keeps up, I'm gonna be lookin goooood much sooner than hoped for!
    Thanks Matt @dsade for making stuff that works!

  23. I just mix my BMP into my preworkout, it's not great tasting, but not horrible either. The other dose I just place in a glass, add a bit of water, and chug it down, quickly chasing with more water. I don't find it bad at all when it's in fine powder form, it's the clumped up version I've had that is pretty awful to take. When it's in lumps it tends to stick to the roof of your mouth and in your teeth pretty badly, which totally leads to some serious gags, and it's pretty hard to gauge how much to take in the clumped up version as well, as the chunks are lighter than an equivalent volume of fine powder.

    Dsade, are you going to be bringing in more of the powder? I just went to place an order for 3 packets, and saw that there is only 1 left for sale.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I just mix my BMP into my preworkout, it's not great tasting, but not horrible either. The other dose I just place in a glass, add a bit of water, and chug it down, quickly chasing with more water. I don't find it bad at all when it's in fine powder form, it's the clumped up version I've had that is pretty awful to take. When it's in lumps it tends to stick to the roof of your mouth and in your teeth pretty badly, which totally leads to some serious gags, and it's pretty hard to gauge how much to take in the clumped up version as well, as the chunks are lighter than an equivalent volume of fine powder.

    Dsade, are you going to be bringing in more of the powder? I just went to place an order for 3 packets, and saw that there is only 1 left for sale.
    I have upgraded the formula, and the new version should be available in a couple of weeks.

    I'm going to have to find new scoopers to cover the additional 50mg of actives, and I'll start adding dessicant packets. The problem is that I only use the most concentrated extracts I can get custom made, which means the actives tend to be extremely sticky. My only alternative is to add fillers, and I really didn't want to do that as we were hitting full dose with a single scoop.

    I'm waiting to send the final labels to print until I get more feedback. The feedback on FB was to NOT add fillers, but anyone else with input here I will listen.

    In my pouches, the clumps are super easy to break up.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have upgraded the formula, and the new version should be available in a couple of weeks.

    I'm going to have to find new scoopers to cover the additional 50mg of actives, and I'll start adding dessicant packets. The problem is that I only use the most concentrated extracts I can get custom made, which means the actives tend to be extremely sticky. My only alternative is to add fillers, and I really didn't want to do that as we were hitting full dose with a single scoop.

    I'm waiting to send the final labels to print until I get more feedback. The feedback on FB was to NOT add fillers, but anyone else with input here I will listen.

    In my pouches, the clumps are super easy to break up.
    Any possibility for a capped BMP 2.0?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1707
    Last Post: Yesterday, 09:45 AM
  2. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 06-19-2017, 12:44 PM
  3. Replies: 424
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 12:28 PM
  4. EvoMuse BMP Beta Test Log
    By Etomic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-15-2014, 04:13 PM
  5. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Log in
Log in