How are you guys dosing your DCP 2.1

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I've been running it for about a week now and have yet to take it pre meal. I usually take it in the morning fasted, pre workout a little before my soy lecithin dose and pre bed. What do you guys think of this setup?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20 mins pre breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing 3 before my workout, and 3 prior to bed.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the reasoning for taking it pre-meals? I usually dose mine first thing in morning and pre workout.
I believe some of the components of DCP have favorable nutrient partitioning properties.

dafeesh34

Awards
I believe some of the components of DCP have favorable nutrient partitioning properties.
I gotcha. I was under the impression that DCP did a great job releasing stored fat and thus would be favorable to dose pre-workout and/or with a stim-based fat burner for utilization of said released fat. And Slintensity would be the better option for nutrient partitioning?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotcha. I was under the impression that DCP did a great job releasing stored fat and thus would be favorable to dose pre-workout and/or with a stim-based fat burner for utilization of said released fat. And Slintensity would be the better option for nutrient partitioning?
Slintensity was made for nutrient partitioning, so I'd say yes. DCP is also great pre-bed. Honestly, I feel like DCP is very very flexible and is pretty much useful no matter how you dose it.