Official Evomuse Product Dosing Guide

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Ok so it's not exactly official but I would love to put together a dosing guide for the entire Evomuse line. Hopefully we can't get this put together and stickied to help alleviate the majority of dosing questions that get posted. Dsade or any other Evomuse rep, I will gladly update and format this thread if you can give me the required information.

Strafe
Virile Mane
Portal Shot
Renegade
Portal Sleep Aid
Gut Health
Glycomyx
Nerve Restore
Myosynergy Elite
BMP
Ammo
Epitome
Brite

Recommended Dosage-
Best time to dose A.M. workouts-
Best time to dose P.M. workouts-
Dose with food or without-
Optimal cycle length-
Stacks best with-
What to avoid while taking-
Best for bulking, cutting or recomp-

If you have any other guidelines you would like added to the thread please let me know. I will update the thread as I get the required information.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is something we have most definitely talked about in house. We've also discussed putting together some charts, graphics, etc. that show how to best stack/utilize products in our line to emphasize the different MoA's and pathways (fat loss is a big one).

I'll take and put this in the front of my personal priority list as soon as I get back from vacation and will work with Matt and the rest to have something available for you guys this Fall.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping so we don't forget
Thanks for the bump!

I actually meant to start working on a spreadsheet just last week and got caught up in other things.

Happy to have this on my radar for you guys.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The EvoMuse guide to fat loss will be posted tomorrow...or tonight if I can get the phone to work right.