Skin tightening topical

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I recall reading a thread from years ago stating this was going to come out or you were going to work on a product designed specifically for this? Is this still in the works or what's up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still in the works. Right now I'm having to focus on restock of everything that's out.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. It will be awesome when that comes out

Johnabis

Awards
I can't wait for this :) . really need it after losing 150 pounds lots of excess skin :(

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down for this as well...my skin never did gain its elasticity back after I lost all my initial weight from childhood/teen years...

Johnabis

Awards
yeah its been 2 years since I reached my goal and my sign hasn't tightened up on its own

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub a dub for down the road ;)

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I'm down for this as well...my skin never did gain its elasticity back after I lost all my initial weight from childhood/teen years...
Lol yea I had a similar issue. I gained a bunch of weight when I first started lifting but a lot of it was fat. I followed and took a lot of advice from guys who used steroids and/or were promoting other stuff. Of course I was natural and ignorant. Big mistake. They literally ****ed my life up. Looking back on it I feel so deceived by the fitness industry and people in general.

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
Please i would buy 10+ of this if u can put it out..
Do that dsade pls

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're still waiting on a few ingredient. The same dysfunction that causes cellulite is t play here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
think it will come out this year?
Yeah, definitely. It's an extension of the new Flawless Idrt formula and that should be out by October.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, definitely. It's an extension of the new Flawless Idrt formula and that should be out by October.
Can/should a man be using flawless IDRT and what exactly is it? This is the first I've heard about it

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Can/should a man be using flawless IDRT and what exactly is it? This is the first I've heard about it
It's a product men can use. I've used it and it helped knock down a wrinkle. dsade said the upgrade is supposed to be much more potent, I can't wait.

Here's a copy/paste from a write-up on the 'net. The site I copied this from was sold out of it...I'm not sure if it's for sale anywhere at the moment.

Flawless Skin Couture's Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy is the most comprehensive skin treatment ever designed. Containing a diverse blend of bioactive and potent botanical extracts (including Resveratrol, Bitter Melon Complex, Aloe Vera, Cococin, and Acai Berry), IDRT functions to tighten the skin matrix, banish wrinkles, improve the look of age-spots and stretch marks, as well as unsightly scars. IDRT prevents damage caused by lipid peroxidation, free radicals, and sun exposure, as well as countering normal age effects of reduced Elastin and Collagen. Treatment with IDRT twice a day will yield a rapid and dramatic improvement of appearance, and restore beauty thought lost forever. IDRT is safe to use on face.

Directions for Use:

Apply IDRT to any area of the body where effects are desired. Do not apply IDRT too close to eyes, as some burning might occur.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Shea Butter, Acai Berry Extract, 95% Resveratrol, Aloe Butter, Aloe Vera Extract (200x), Cetearyl Isononoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin Oil, Cococin (Green Coconut Water Extract), Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Beta-Alanine, Emu Oil, Ginseng Extract, DL-Panthenol, Cissus Quadrangularis (50%), Green Coffee Bean Extract, Ginger Extract, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Raspberry Ketones, Bitter Melon Extract, Elderberry Extract (standardized for Anthocyanins), 40% Ellagic Acid Pomegranate Extract, Pomegranate oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Hemp Seed Oil, Grapeseed oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
JeremyNG25 men can use it. I'm using the Java Lather & the Flawless combo to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. I have a log going on it now (in the Evomuse sub forum). I THINK dsade may have some Flawless available on his shopify.

Johnabis

Awards
yeah I've been waiting 2 years for this :) . will be awesome if it comes out in October

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a couple more weeks. 1 more ingredient to go, still, on the way.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As an older lifter who has lost weight, I sure could use this.