AMMO

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up that Matt emailed me and wanted me to let you all know that he has to go in for spinal surgery. AMMO won't be added to the store until he is out. He didn't seem too worried about anything but his main concern was keeping everyone updated on stocking.

I'll post in here with updates as I get them.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I certainly hope it goes A-OK. Just wondering, I have 2 pending orders, are they going to ship?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I certainly hope it goes A-OK. Just wondering, I have 2 pending orders, are they going to ship?
I don't know. The email came out of the blue and this was the specific thing he asked me to make everyone aware of.

I'll update as I hear more. I know he had wrecked his back, but was not anticipating this.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know. The email came out of the blue and this was the specific thing he asked me to make everyone aware of.

I'll update as I hear more. I know he had wrecked his back, but was not anticipating this.
When did he hurt his back?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did he hurt his back?
I think it's been off and on for a while, but a few weeks ago he mentioned it got really bad. And some of the days he hasn't been able to even get in the warehouse to get certain things done because of the weight and/or stress it puts on his back (i specifically recall one time about STRAFE because of the size of the drums or barrels or something).