Java Lather & Flawless Mini Log/Review

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to thank dsade for the chance to try, & share my experience with Java Lather & Flawless.

This will be a mini log, of sorts. So, I will only be updating 1-2 times a week....including progress photos. I plan to update on Friday's!!

My main trouble areas, that I'm focusing on, are stretch marks on my inner & outer thighs from rapid weight gain several years ago.

I've used the Java Lather & Flawless for the past*week. I vigorously wash with the Java Lather, then apply the Flawless to my trouble zones immediately after showering. First impressions are that the Java Lather smells fantastic. My 2.5yr old son said it smells like a cookie. :) The Flawless also smells nice, & applies well.

Here's to feeling more comfortable in shorts after the next month or 2!!

To get things started, here is my starting photo....each inner thigh & my right outer thigh...

Attachments

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in! I am interested in both these products. I don't have stretch marks, but I am thinking more for wrinkle prevention.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I am interested in both these products. I don't have stretch marks, but I am thinking more for wrinkle prevention.
I've thought about that as well. I'm currently using it on 2 pretty bad scars I have too. I will edit the original post with those pics tomorrow.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it has been a while since I updated. I just have started seeing some obvious results. I know this will be a process, as I've had my stretch marks for years & they were deep with discoloration (purple & red).

I have noticed they are less tender. They also do not appear as deep & a lot of the discoloration is starting to even out.

So, far I am very happy with how the Java Lather & Flawless are working!!

This is this week's updated pics...

Attachments

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a couple areas with stretch marks myself that I may try this on depending on how your progress goes.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'll have a new update either today or tomorrow!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't updated yet guys. Been crazy busy wrapping up another log, a sick toddler at home, etc. I will definitely update with pics tonight. In the meantime...I will say that the Flawless will outlast 1 bar of Java Lather. I actually need to get more Java Lather, before mine is completely gone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checking in..I have been out of commission for a while.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'm here!! Finally got some updated pictures yesterday. Hubby's work schedule has been crazy & a toddler doesn't take great pics. :D

Things are still going well. ALL of my tenderness is gone. That in and of itself is a huge relief. The stretch marks are still present, but discoloration is almost gone as well. Yay for no more red & purple stretch marks.

The lighting in these pictures is a bit different (taking in our living room during the day vs at night). So, the stretch marks actually look more prominent. However, in real life, I can assure you they are not.

I had to order more Java Lather...as the Flawless definitely is going to outlast the one bar. I know you have a lot on your plate right now though. Nice to see you back around. How are you feeling??

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming out the other side of hell, but I'm stronger for it.

Your progress is fantastic!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Coming out the other side of hell, but I'm stronger for it.

Your progress is fantastic!
It seems like you had a really tough go, there for a while. I hope you are finally on the right side of hell, and will have a hick up free recovery.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Down 40 lbs in the 10 days I spent in the hospital...has my confidence pretty shredded, but I got to hire my wife back to work for me and we're scheduling gym time together.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Down 40 lbs in the 10 days I spent in the hospital...has my confidence pretty shredded, but I got to hire my wife back to work for me and we're scheduling gym time together.
Oh my goodness. Well, your confidence being shredded is more than understandable. Glad your wife was able to come back on board.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like going to mail box, yesterday, & knowing exactly what was in the package. My mail box smelled lovely. Thank you dsade for the super fast delivery of my Java Lather!!!