dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You all might remember this from Avant Labs. Par Deus and I have worked together to update the formula with the new research over the past decade. Everything is in, and will be mixed and bottled this coming week.

BASIC is designed for the extra lean, <12%,whose Leptin levels begin to crash hard triggering uncontrollable cravings, moodiness, lethargy, and other effects. Nature doesn't like you to be too lean....well, what do we at EvoMuse say to Nature?

Damn right.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
This plus BMP... Dangerous. I'm in

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
so excited for this might extend this mini cut and go all out for it for fun. still excited to run bmp/myo elite first alone

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get in here, my shredded brethren! Time to dice it up even more!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be patient here...Marc is just finished moving across country and I have 6 writeups for him to do:

Update BMP with the advanced formula
Update MyoSynergy with the ELITE formula
Finish up the Rebirth writeup for the release in 3 weeks.
Full BASIC writeup...granted this will pull heavily from Par Deus' writeup
Full KetoInduce writeup ASAP
Full Clear Edge writeup, slated for release best case before the semester starts, backup release date several weeks before Mid-Terms.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I remember Lepitgen. It was some great stuff. I'd love to see what you have. It is the product that taught me you can change your phenotype. Or closer...good stuff.

Be patient here...Marc is just finished moving across country and I have 6 writeups for him to do:

Update BMP with the advanced formula
Update MyoSynergy with the ELITE formula
Finish up the Rebirth writeup for the release in 3 weeks.
Full BASIC writeup...granted this will pull heavily from Par Deus' writeup
Full KetoInduce writeup ASAP
Full Clear Edge writeup, slated for release best case before the semester starts, backup release date several weeks before Mid-Terms.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed this post ... is it too late to get Basic in my order?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when Basic might be out? September or so?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting for a couple of ingredients, probably in August.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leptigen Basic ingredients:

Glucosamine HCl, Betaine, creatine pyruvate, Tyrosine, leucine, calcium lactate, Taurine, Ascorbyl palmitate, sodium acetate, Magnesium Citrate, NAC, Vitamin E acetate, Zinc Gluconate, 5-HTP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Matt! Dosing protocol for this?
I need to do the scoop measurements using the STRAFE scoops, since I didn't order any.

So, let's just call it a "serving". You'll take on serving in the morning, and one in the afternoon. This is something you'll want to take away from Solid food.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I need to do the scoop measurements using the STRAFE scoops, since I didn't order any.

So, let's just call it a "serving". You'll take on serving in the morning, and one in the afternoon. This is something you'll want to take away from Solid food.
Perfecto! So I'm guessing ~40 scoops aka 20 servings. I like it!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Leptigen Basic ingredients:

Glucosamine HCl, Betaine, creatine pyruvate, Tyrosine, leucine, calcium lactate, Taurine, Ascorbyl palmitate, sodium acetate, Magnesium Citrate, NAC, Vitamin E acetate, Zinc Gluconate, 5-HTP
Interesting formula, im guessing this is to stack with epitome to kill appetite?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is the one I was telling you about, yes
Awesome

Can already see where you are coming from right off the bat with this, looking forward to being schooled reading the write up.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it helps kill cravings. Does it also help preserve muscle mass?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting for this one. Picked up 3, enough for a 2 mos cycle. Will be fun to run with Epitome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been waiting for this one. Picked up 3, enough for a 2 mos cycle. Will be fun to run with Epitome.
Epitome/Basic is a fantastic combo if you're lean.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epitome/Basic is a fantastic combo if you're lean.
What would you suggest if one didn't want to use epitome? Run solo?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it will work fine solo.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it will work fine solo.
I know your up to your eyeballs right now, but sent you an email last night.

Want to figure out what's available for my next order...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

fitstar

Awards
Wow, Evomuse has so much to offer, it seems that all your brand new and innovative products are designed exclusively for me :) as they would be the perfect addition to my supp arsenal.
In fact, I tend to stop all other supps and switch to Evomuse only....
Fitstar has a surgery coming up at the beginning of November which means travelling all the way from Germany to the Usa,this could be my chance of ordering some stuff to my hotel before flying back home :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I can't wait to try Epitome/Basic/Defuse when I'm super low BF% to maintain it much easier.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any lean people start this yet? I'm tempted to buy it...but I'm not nearly lean enough yet. (I think I'm just around 12-13% right now)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any lean people start this yet? I'm tempted to buy it...but I'm not nearly lean enough yet. (I think I'm just around 12-13% right now)
I'm no where near lean enough yet lol ;)

All about that BRITE right now ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm no where near lean enough yet lol ;)

All about that BRITE right now ;)
Damn. I've never spent much time under 12% so I don't even know what "super duper crazy cravings" people deal with when they're that lean, and well, I'm always hungry in general.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. I've never spent much time under 12% so I don't even know what "super duper crazy cravings" people deal with when they're that lean, and well, I'm always hungry in general.
Yep, gauge it by how far under your natural setpoint you are, and how strong the cravings are. You'll know when your Leptin levels drop.

For me, it's when I drop to 13% or so, and wake up standing in front of the Little Debbie stash while still asleep.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, gauge it by how far under your natural setpoint you are, and how strong the cravings are. You'll know when your Leptin levels drop.

For me, it's when I drop to 13% or so, and wake up standing in front of the Little Debbie stash while still asleep.

Wet dreams about food lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^touche Sir.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see a 4 pack pretty clearly (when flexing) and I'm having some pretty crazy cravings lately. My appetite isn't monstrous, I'm just thinking about eating like crap (buffets, pizza...). Maybe it's time to order some Basic? I know I'm hovering around 12-14% (I'm this BF for the majority of the year)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
when i reached 10% the first time in my life while cutting down i was eating around 2100-2200 calories from 2700, and i ate clean the entire time not knowing any better i avoided any foods i considered "junk" which caused huge problems lol. night time binge eating was horrible and almost uncontrollable

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see Epitome+Basic stacked in my future. I assume Basic+Epitome should be taken at the same exact time(s), right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see Epitome+Basic stacked in my future. I assume Basic+Epitome should be taken at the same exact time(s), right?
Much like Rebirth for endomorphs, you're going to want to take Basic first thing in the morning and before bed.

The exception will be if you are going to add in KetoInduce, then take it with the Epitome. I'm still researching the effects of Glucosamine on ketosis.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much like Rebirth for endomorphs, you're going to want to take Basic first thing in the morning and before bed.

The exception will be if you are going to add in KetoInduce, then take it with the Epitome. I'm still researching the effects of Glucosamine on ketosis.
Just ordered Ammo/Epitome + Basic. I'll be trying it out in a month or so

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my template, just making sure I've got things right:

Wake up ~4:00 AM: Basic Dose 1
Workout 5:00 AM
10:00AM Epitome Dose 1
3:00PM Epitome Dose 2
9:00 PM Basic Dose 2 (Sleeping)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any ingredients I should avoid with my Basic dose?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Quick question: what will be the differences between the beta version of Basic and the retail version? Is it just flavoring or is an improved formula in the works? I still have some time before I want to drop below 10% so I don't mind waiting and/or paying more for an expanded formula. But if it's just a flavoring thing, 10 years of bulk powder use has left me with little concern with how a supplement tastes.

Might have to pick up some more Epitome tho. That presale deal is pretty sweet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's just the flavoring and labeled bottles.

geearf

Awards
dsade, I don't get it. What's the difference in effect between epitome and basic for the lean guys?
From the writeups, it seems similar, but basic has more of a hunger suppressant effect, is that it?

Thanks!