Evomuse in the UK

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Can you please bring your products to the UK?
I see that predator was/is your retailer here. But they are lame and always push prices on products they get exclusive. How about other retailers like powermyself? They are great in prices and their customer support is top notch.
Really would like to try your new products like Epitome, BMP, Myo Elite....

DarthGainer

Awards
Couldent agree more. powermyself would be great, Top notch service. Pred used to be great but its utter crap now, They way they push DS is unreal.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Couldent agree more. powermyself would be great, Top notch service. Pred used to be great but its utter crap now, They way they push DS is unreal.
Yeah Predator are really crap now. Prices from the moon and the customer service became really bad. They probably live of their exclusive products and the high price tag on them. But powermyself really is the go to uk store for special products these days.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Powermyself is the best PN the worst to bad as they do have a great product range however service is very bad

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator was very loyal to me when I was starting out, and I always return loyalty with the same.

That said, we are working on a current order, and I will be discounting it as a thank you to all of my UK customers. I expect Predator to pass along the savings

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Doubtful i am thinking they are good in wholesale however we have seen in the past direct endcustomer pricing is incredible for example best price guaranty which is only accepted related to Distributors of PN followed by Discussion like PN is fixing the price of their Dealers
PN seems to be a successfull business however i doubt it is die to direct Customers

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Predator was very loyal to me when I was starting out, and I always return loyalty with the same.

That said, we are working on a current order, and I will be discounting it as a thank you to all of my UK customers. I expect Predator to pass along the savings
Doubt they will pass the discount along to customers. They probably will keep thesavings to them self.

DarthGainer

Awards
I actually hate that I feel like this towards predator now and have given them many chances this last year. When I first started ordering they were top notch. Now the last 3 orders took 3-4 days and its was supposed to be next day delivery, had ordered Craze v2 to try and received Frenzy and that was my last order and I didn't even bother trying to fix it because I had issues before.

Powermyself and JW are fanatastic. Christ even a Uk ebay shop would be good lol.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutriverse ships evomuse items to the UK very frequently. We have both excellent and cheap international shipping rates, so please give us a try!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutriverse ships evomuse items to the UK very frequently. We have both excellent and cheap international shipping rates, so please give us a try!
Even at the cheapest shipping from my store, it's still about $15 for a lb. I don't do the volume yet to get a better rate.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
And it will only work for UK not entire europe due to custom regulations

DarthGainer

Awards
I have made an order for $350, possibly the biggest order i've made ever lol. Its to the UK, Choose the express option too for around £35 which is a good deal considering the amount I purchased.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Have you seen the new Fusion Products at PN. I wish service and pricing would be better. They do have currently a special offer for the new Fusion however I am so worried to order due to experience in the past. If something goes wrong during pick and packing Or in worst case order get lost PN will not care about this. :-(

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Any new UK retailors for Evomuse now?

THANKS

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipment is going out to Predator on Tuesday.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hi, dsade

Can you tell me what products dsade? Thanks

FatBoySlim

Awards
I concur regarding Predator, some of their pricing is ridiculous!
And I've experienced far too many mistakes with orders that I've stopped using them.
My last order was for 2 boxes of Muscletech Mission 1 Bars(12 bars per box)
For which I paid £36, when I received the order it contained 2 bars not the 2 boxes ordered!! I phoned customer service and they wouldn't send out the correct order until they had done an investigation......
Appalling customer service, they **** up and I have to suffer ?????

And I very much doubt that they will pass the savings on either...... But I hope to be proven wrong.