dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Limited stock due to another HICA shortage, and they are selling quick!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Initially just bought a MyoElite two pack. . . glad I went back and ordered two of these bad boys. I'm set for like 6 months! LOL

-Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once the new batch of HICA comes in, I'll be able to offer the Orange-Pineapple flavor option for Strafe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that BMP bottle is burtiful
My brittle shins have been acting up again. Really anxious to get BMP rolling.

I've actually been branching my research out a bit. There is some early indication that the Bone Morphogenetic Proteins might play a part in tooth strength as well as bone and muscle. I've been pretty swamped out here in the past few months, but I'll keep you guys update on what I find.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral Dis. 2015 May 6. doi: 10.1111/odi.12347. [Epub ahead of print]
CCN2/CTGF expression via cellular uptake of BMP-1 is associated with reparative dentinogenesis.
Muromachi K1,2, Kamio N2, Matsuki-Fukushima M3, Nishimura H4, Tani-Ishii N1, Sugiya H5, Matsushima K2,6.
Author information
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

CCN family member 2/connective tissue growth factor (CCN2/CTGF) is known as an osteogenesis-related molecule and is thought to be implicated in tooth growth. Bone morphogenetic protein-1 (BMP-1) contributes to tooth development by the degradation of dentin-specific substrates as a metalloprotease. In this study, we demonstrated the correlations between CCN2/CTGF and BMP-1 in human carious teeth and the subcellular dynamics of BMP-1 in human dental pulp cells.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Expression of CCN2/CTGF and BMP-1 in human carious teeth was analyzed by immunohistochemistry. BMP-1-induced CCN2/CTGF protein expression in primary cultures of human dental pulp cells was observed by immunoblotting. Intracellular dynamics of exogenously administered fluorescence-labeled BMP-1 were observed using confocal microscope.
RESULTS:

Immunoreactivities for CCN2/CTGF and BMP-1 were increased in odontoblast-like cells and reparative dentin-subjacent dental caries. BMP-1 induced the expression of CCN2/CTGF independently of protease activity in the cells but not that of dentin sialophosphoprotein (DSPP) or dentin matrix protein-1 (DMP-1). Exogenously added BMP-1 was internalized into the cytoplasm, and the potent dynamin inhibitor dynasore clearly suppressed the BMP-1-induced CCN2/CTGF expression in the cells.
CONCLUSION:

CCN2/CTGF and BMP-1 coexist beneath caries lesion and CCN2/CTGF expression is regulated by dynamin-related cellular uptake of BMP-1, which suggests a novel property of metalloprotease in reparative dentinogenesis.

© 2015 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
KEYWORDS:

BMP-1; CCN2/CTGF; Endocytosis; dental pulp; reparative dentinogenesis

PMID:

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
In the shopify store, I only see the 2pack myoelite, have you posted the Triple play stack? Can I get a link?

Edit: Nevermind I found it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I missed the triple play. Hmm
It's still in stock. If you grab one, I will toss those other two IDRT in there for you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So much goodness for only 1 bill!

Cannot wait to start on this! Just grabbed a couple extra Strafe today to make sure I don't run out ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you're using the link posted above

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Just bought it! Wish the discount code was out! Never tried any EvoMuse products before so I'm excited to see what all the hype is about! Cheers!
Welcome to the family, brother ;)

You're about to be very pleased.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have stacks for months now. Not sure how to use it all. Too much EvoMuse goodies coming out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have stacks for months now. Not sure how to use it all. Too much EvoMuse goodies coming out.
brb, gonna edit this shirt and photoshop in some EvoMuse goodies ;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered the TPS this morning. Can't wait to get it!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there anything written up about BMP anywhere..?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there anything written up about BMP anywhere..?
there's a full write up, though I did modify the profile a bit.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there's a full write up, though I did modify the profile a bit.
i must be going blind in my old age. I looked for it this morning, but couldnt find it. :(

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
With the OG MyoSynergy and what I've ordered I've got about 6 months worth of EvoMuse muscle building goodies.

Matt

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
DSade,

On Facebook you mentioned using an AI while using MyoElite... Does this then mean that we should only use MyoElite for 8 weeks at a time as this is the suggested length of use for the AIs out there.

Thanks, cannot wait to try the new products out.

Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSade,

On Facebook you mentioned using an AI while using MyoElite... Does this then mean that we should only use MyoElite for 8 weeks at a time as this is the suggested length of use for the AIs out there.

Thanks, cannot wait to try the new products out.

Matt
The recommendation is for more of a subtle balance. You aren't introducing ridiculous levels of exogenous hormone to be aromatized, but with the amplification of both hormones at their receptors, you want that subtle balance tilted towards Testosterone.

My recommendation is for something along the lines of Elimistane - something that's not going to blow out your estrogen completely.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
The recommendation is for more of a subtle balance. You aren't introducing ridiculous levels of exogenous hormone to be aromatized, but with the amplification of both hormones at their receptors, you want that subtle balance tilted towards Testosterone.

My recommendation is for something along the lines of Elimistane - something that's not going to blow out your estrogen completely.
Makes sense.... So I could run Elimistane for the last 8 weeks, as I've got four bottles of MyoElite coming. Would that be alright?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense.... So I could run Elimistane for the last 8 weeks, as I've got four bottles of MyoElite coming. Would that be alright?
Sounds like a solid plan.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much science!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So running a test boooster + AI combination would be ideal? Or does MSE's ingredients already boost test?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So running a test boooster + AI combination would be ideal? Or does MSE's ingredients already boost test?
not a direct test boost, no. It makes the effects of whatever levels of test you have way more effective at the receptor.

Now, you ain't heard this from me, but that should include hypogonadal, normal test range, and even those that have supra physiological levels due to a variety of choices.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not a direct test boost, no. It makes the effects of whatever levels of test you have way more effective at the receptor.

Now, you ain't heard this from me, but that should include hypogonadal, normal test range, and even those that have supra physiological levels due to a variety of choices.
Excellent. I happen to have a lot of stuff laying around that'll pair up nicely with MSE. Any tips for BMP stacking?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent. I happen to have a lot of stuff laying around that'll pair up nicely with MSE. Any tips for BMP stacking?
BMP is going to take some playing around to find a better stack than the triple play. Strafe is the obvious first choice as we are doubling up the anabolic signal.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey dsade, is the Myo elite double pack in the shopify store ready for release?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meaning will it be shipped immediately or its a preorder

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's supposed to ship to me tomorrow from Pennsylvania, which is one day to Ohio. As soon as they come in, they're going right back out the door.

You guys pretty much wiped me out of stock, which means a rush order on the second batch.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have a timeline on a soli release? $100 bones is too steep for me.

Also do you have a solo release and price point for BMP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When i made the substitutions in for the Lactoferrin (which is ungodly expensive), that ended up giving us a more potent BMP7 hit, I was able to pull several bucks off the price, which I will pass on to you.

BMP should be under $30.

BMP should be done around the middle of next week.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If im reading this right, you found a cheaper ingredient but gave better results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just got an email that my entire order has shipped. But isn't BMP not ready yet to be shipped?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So I just got an email that my entire order has shipped. But isn't BMP not ready yet to be shipped?
Thought he was shipping Elite/Strafe first and BMP on him when its ready... I got the same email.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. I'm shipping the Strafe and MyoElite, and when BMP comes in, I will be paying the shipping for those.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct. I'm shipping the Strafe and MyoElite, and when BMP comes in, I will be paying the shipping for those.
That's what I thought. The email was just kinda confusing. Thanks for paying the shipping on the BMP. Hopefully that's ready soon

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on ETA/price for Myo Elite/BMP combo?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea on ETA/price for Myo Elite/BMP combo?
Just waiting for the BMP.

I want to run a big discount without crippling my ability to do a restock.
I would estimate under $80, probably $70-$75

MSRP on MyoElite is $56.99 and BMP is $30, so yeah.