• First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer stack! Some great logs going on right now with this combo ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That stack in the link is Epitome & Smolder. i don't even see Ammo on their site :)
The Epitome/AMMO stack sold out in under 24 hours. They took the excess Epitome and packed it with Smolder for a second deal.

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
So I ran a bottle of epitome without seeing much in the way of results. I'm right about 12ish% bf and I've since read that's not epitomes strong suit. What would be a great fat burning stack for someone looking to go from 12 to 9% or so?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epitome + ammo is keeping me lean!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I ran a bottle of epitome without seeing much in the way of results. I'm right about 12ish% bf and I've since read that's not epitomes strong suit. What would be a great fat burning stack for someone looking to go from 12 to 9% or so?
Matt just got in the ingredients to finish up Basic, if I remember correctly. That one should be suited for someone as lean as you already are. I would say any of the Eviscerate topicals will definitely work great with your bf% being as low as it is if you've never used it before. And DCP 2.0 is always a good one, too. Plenty of other options, but that's a place to start.