• RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this stuff?!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I have seen that some people are taking Epitome prior to a cheat meal. Is this mainly for appetite suppression?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen that some people are taking Epitome prior to a cheat meal. Is this mainly for appetite suppression?
They either think that the appetite suppression is acute (it isn't, directly) or that the function of Epitome is like Defuse (an acute fat gain inhibitor...it isn't)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epitome is great. Some nice temp elevation and increased vascularity (though the latter is likely attributed to leaning up).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when will it make it's way to the uk?
I have a meeting with Predator this week to get their order. I know a lot of people are waiting not only on restock, but the new products like Strafe and Epitome.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
They either think that the appetite suppression is acute (it isn't, directly) or that the function of Epitome is like Defuse (an acute fat gain inhibitor...it isn't)
Thanks.

Definitely, looking forward to Evomuse's future products, especially leptigen basic. I remember reading about og leptigen back in high school on the old Avant Labs board. Can't wait to finally try it. :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

Definitely, looking forward to Evomuse's future products, especially leptigen basic. I remember reading about og leptigen back in high school on the old Avant Labs board. Can't wait to finally try it. :cheers:
If the jackass hadn't sent the ingredients FedEx Signature required to the new warehouse, they would already be out and ready to test....bleh. Waitiing to receive everything, then rock and roll.

dafeesh34

Awards
How long can epitome be run or should it be cycled like 12w on 4w off? Same goes for DCP, cycled as well or continuous?

Just some feedback:
I started dosing Ammo/Epitome morning and late afternoon as well as DCP/Combustion upon waking, preworkout, and a third dose later in the day ~4.5 hrs between doses. I started taking the combo of the 4 supps June 5th and as of today, my hip measurement is down 1 1/4 in and waist Belly button down 2 1/2 in. I should note I've been using Absolutely Abliderated (inconsistently though).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice results, man!

I know Epitome can be used as long as you're within the ranges of it being effective (technically it can be ran non-stop, but I'd use it in the bodyfat ranges when it's optimal and then take a break from it and use other products that will target fat loss more effectively).

dafeesh34

Awards
Nice results, man!

I know Epitome can be used as long as you're within the ranges of it being effective (technically it can be ran non-stop, but I'd use it in the bodyfat ranges when it's optimal and then take a break from it and use other products that will target fat loss more effectively).
Thanks. I'll probably finish the bottle I've got then take a break and measure bf levels. I haven't measured but I've leaned out significantly and scale is only down ~6 lbs. Couldn't be happier at this point. Looking forward to the TPS release. Ran out of OG Myo last week :-/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP can be run continuous. For Epitome, it should maintain effectiveness and be used or not based on your body fat level. over 16-17% and it will continue to work, with effectiveness diminishing quickly between 12-16%.

dafeesh34

Awards
DCP can be run continuous. For Epitome, it should maintain effectiveness and be used or not based on your body fat level. over 16-17% and it will continue to work, with effectiveness diminishing quickly between 12-16%.
Realistic timeframe for DCP 3.0 sometime in Fall? Figuring out how many DCP 2.0 to buy. Love the stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Realistic timeframe for DCP 3.0 sometime in Fall? Figuring out how many DCP 2.0 to buy. Love the stuff.
I'm shooting for my Birthday month, in October. October 2006 was the debut of the original DCP, so I'm pushing some things around to make this happen.

dafeesh34

Awards
I'm shooting for my Birthday month, in October. October 2006 was the debut of the original DCP, so I'm pushing some things around to make this happen.
Awesome Matt, thanks! Looking forward to it! Big things always going on in the EvoMuse line..

Gabriel_e78

Awards
Dear dsade,

I have some questions.. I just received three bottle of Epitome from Nutraplanet. I'm actually at 13%B.F., a lot of water retention and fat is more pronounced on midline.

I'm on intermittent fasting diet, 18h fast and 6h eat. Suggested use for Epitome? What can I stack it with?

Last year, same IF diet, same calories, same training, I was at 7%, reached with help of stimulant fat burner (alphamine), cortisol control (reduce XT), Forskolin, and an antiestrogen (Erase)...and the end of the summer I start gain fat (and some muscle with Epicatechin based products)

This year this stack doesn't work anymore..don't know why..I tried to reduce calories but the situation worsened.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't want to reduce calories, but maybe adjust your macro intake.

I would time both doses of Epitome during your fast. I will have a restock on AMMO soon, which will also help your waistline through both cortisol control and suppression of inflammatory adipokines. The inclusion of something like AdrenoSurge to amplify your sensitivity to stims, would also be of help here to try and replicate your results last time.

As you get down towards 11% or so, bringing the upcoming Leptigen BASIC into the mix should also help a great deal.

Gabriel_e78

Awards
I have left a bottle of AMMO from a past PredatorNutrition order, I have also two bottle of DCP 2.1 and Adrenosurge.

I will follow your suggestions.

As for Leptigen BASIC, where I can find it?

Last thing, macro manipulation..actually I eat less carbo as I should for a Leangains protocol (180g low-medium GI carbo), 120g pro, 60g fat...suggestions?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leptigen BASIC will be released through my Shopify store first.

For your macros, I would drop carbs further OR incorporate a cycling program. I would definitely up the protein to around 160g at least.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have left a bottle of AMMO from a past PredatorNutrition order, I have also two bottle of DCP 2.1 and Adrenosurge.

I will follow your suggestions.

As for Leptigen BASIC, where I can find it?

Last thing, macro manipulation..actually I eat less carbo as I should for a Leangains protocol (180g low-medium GI carbo), 120g pro, 60g fat...suggestions?

Thanks
Matt just got in the ingredients to mix up Basic, IIRC, so we'll announce once it's available.

Did I read that right? You're taking in 120g protein and your weight is 180 lbs.?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, 720 calories in carbs, 480 in protein, and 360 in fat. Your calories are far too low, IMO.

Gabriel_e78

Awards
Yep...I'm actually 186lbs

I'll try raise up pros and reduce carbs.. I don't know what happen.. I used to eat like 2500 calories in IF and stay lean without water retention.. now on 1700/1800 kcal I tend to gain weight and retain water... I not stressed out and I don't abuse stimulants (max 300mg caffeine/day)

Gabriel_e78

Awards
FOTO1.jpg
Last year (2500kcal, IF, natual, 179lbs)

FOTO2.jpg
Today (1600kcal, IF, natural, 186lbs)

Bloodwork are ok, Testo is good for 37yand estro are a bit high but within normal range (upper border)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deviations from setpoint should definitely be paid close attention to. You look far better at your lighter weight at 2500 cals than the lower cals.

Gabriel_e78

Awards
Maybe It's a micriobiome problems.. I start today with GutHealth...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut bacterial health can absolutely have a whole body effect, most especially on inflammation.

Gabriel_e78

Awards
On IF there a specific timing for GuthHealth?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On IF there a specific timing for GuthHealth?
Nope...They are enteric capsules that will not break open until they hit the small intesting. Full or empty stomach doesn't matter. I usually just take mine before bed because it goes with my routine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep us updated with your progress. I'll be interested to see what makes a difference for you, because at 2500 cals last year you were shredded, man. Not that you look bad now, but that previous photo is fantastic.

Best of luck, brother!

Gabriel_e78

Awards
Thank you all,

I will start monday with a 2100kcal IF diet 150g carbo 65fats and the remaining proteins

Epitome + DCP 2.1 + AMMO + Slintensity before largest carbo meal.

I'll suspend stimulants and start Adrenosurge

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2100 seems like a good compromise to start off with.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Meant to start a log with this stuff and never did, but I've been pretty impressed with it. I went from low 260s in a depleted state on a really low carb diet to mid about 256-257 with more carbs now. Been about 6 weeks, still have a few weeks left. Haven't really noticed any sides other than some mild lethargy when I first started, wasn't bad enough to be a hindrance as long as I don't dose immediately preworkout (which I believe Matt pointed out when this came out).

sazuro

Awards
Hi Guys,

Anyone here bought the Epitome/DCP2.0 stack from the shopify store when was it released? Just checking if anyone's got a decent protocol for the dosing.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's No Epitome in the Review Section.. Can you guys add it..? I'd like to leave my review..! :biggthumpup:
dsade
Geoforce
MidwestBeast

sazuro

Awards
Hi Guys,

Anyone here bought the Epitome/DCP2.0 stack from the shopify store when was it released? Just checking if anyone's got a decent protocol for the dosing.
Reps who are aware, please chime in as well. Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing protocol just follows label directions for both products.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Should it be dosed away from protein completely or just away from the pre/post workout window?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should it be dosed away from protein completely or just away from the pre/post workout window?
Trying to dose twice a day completely away from protein is too complicated. Just worry about workouts.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Trying to dose twice a day completely away from protein is too complicated. Just worry about workouts.
OK awesome, thank you sir. Also just ordered the TPS and Brite. Can't wait to try em out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're in for a great run.

sazuro

Awards
Dosing protocol just follows label directions for both products.
Okay perhaps I wasn't specific, which is my fault. Apologies on that.

Any restrictions to dosing with meals/with relation to food? Cause the directions for Epitome are just mid-morning and mid-afternoon, while DCP is just three times daily.

Unsure if any food intake will blunt/nullify any results in terms of its optimal results, such as that of yohimbine when dosed with food (for example).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope....they both work just fine with or without meals.

sazuro

Awards
Thanks dsade, really appreciate your response!

Just one last question, would dosing specifically around a workout be optimal in terms of its actual application or does that also have no additional benefits?

Asking this due to the question above, since you mentioned "just worry about your workouts".

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsade, really appreciate your response!

Just one last question, would dosing specifically around a workout be optimal in terms of its actual application or does that also have no additional benefits?

Asking this due to the question above, since you mentioned "just worry about your workouts".
You should be dosing it as far away from workouts as possible.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shoot for about a 3 hour separation from workouts. What you're looking to do is making sure not to hinder protein synthesis. In a sense same as what you're doing with CardioTryx.

Now I will say, if pure cutting is my goal and I don't care about losing a little mass, I'll take both before a high intensity lifting session/circuit and that has pretty great results.

But in general you just want to keep it spaced away from the workout and bedtime so you can keep maximum protein synthesis rolling.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
If I missed the mid morning dose, would it be ok to take 2 caps for my mid afternoon dose?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I missed the mid morning dose, would it be ok to take 2 caps for my mid afternoon dose?
Shouldn't be a problem but I'd just take the afternoon dose as 1 pill if it were me and just do the 2nd closer to bed or skip it.