Absolutely Abliderated + Smolder

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
I'm just curious about stacking these two. I've been using AA for two weeks now and just started stacking Smolder afterwards. I always do it after a shower (torso exfoliated).

AA leaves a bit of oily residue after applying. Today I waited about 15 mins after applying to use Smolder. But then some nice skin discoloration occurs. My abdomen is then left w/ more oily residue. The color looks like I got a deep tan around the abdomen are waist. Should one expect that when using these two? I know it might sound silly but I can't go out shirtless after this and it leaves residue on undershirts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stacking the two right now, as well. I know Matt said the Eviscerate takes a little longer to absorb, but the Abliderate does so quickly. So the order in which you're doing them is correct, and the same thing as me. I also notice the same thing regarding color, but I guess it hasn't looked more than subtle, so I hadn't even considered it being a problem. One thing I can say, on days I'm going to be outside in the heat (like yesterday at a baseball game in 90* sun), I skipped applying for the day -- didn't feel like sitting around feeling that extra heat.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Eviscerate makes some parts look like they have a nice tan going on for me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just curious about stacking these two. I've been using AA for two weeks now and just started stacking Smolder afterwards. I always do it after a shower (torso exfoliated).

AA leaves a bit of oily residue after applying. Today I waited about 15 mins after applying to use Smolder. But then some nice skin discoloration occurs. My abdomen is then left w/ more oily residue. The color looks like I got a deep tan around the abdomen are waist. Should one expect that when using these two? I know it might sound silly but I can't go out shirtless after this and it leaves residue on undershirts.
Sounds you might be using a little bit too much too. Try using slightly less and rubbing it in longer.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Thanks guys. Seems like I was using a little too much. I not sure what happened that first time..maybe I still had some perspiration or something. But it made a nice dark band around my torso!

While we're here--using Smolder twice a day has its advantages, yes? I have a bottle of Absolutely Abliderated and Abliderate Advanced. Any benefit to using one of those after a shower and the other one before bed? Or should I just stick w/ the 1x day for either AA?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Abliderate, the Absolutely is just more actives -- so no real reason to stack the two. I guess you could apply twice a day (and Matt could weigh in on whether that's worth it or not), but I just go with the 1x application.

With Eviscerate, I think there would be more benefit to a second application, but I'm just too lazy to prep for anything more than 1x/day lol.