dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, you are reading this. This is not interference coming from Planet X, nor a strange alkaloid-induced vibratory change in visual function resulting in the projection of inner desires onto an apparent outside communication, resulting a jinn-type rubbing of yourself to grant a wish....

What did he say? I don't know - dude you take over and finish.

Ok, Now, once again Mr. Patrick Arnold has jumped a few steps ahead of us, turned, and taunted us to see what we can make of his creations. This is my particular acceptance of that challenge: KetoInduce.

All of you who call yourselves curious by nature, especially when it comes to new research into the way the body works, have undoubtedly been following ketosis and ketogenic diets and their application to cancer prevention, longevity, health, and ideal appearance. For some, like myself, it is near impossible for various reason to truly engage a ketogenic diet and keep it rolling for more than about a hour. If you are like me, then, the only way you can, in your current disciplinary incarnation, hold onto a state or ketosis is either a medically induced coma or....sleep.

So, what can we do, then, since the coma option is out. Well, the body takes certain signals to enter a state of ketosis - notably blood glucose levels and that initial burst availability of ketones for fuel. How do we jumpstart this process? That's what we set out to discover. Testing a hypoithesis we gathered our initial alpha tester armed with some select supplements and a keto-meter. What we figured out the past week was two things:

1) it is possible to trigger an overnight ketosis
2) we were on the right track with our supplement protocol.

So what does that mean for you? It means that we are going to be, once again, offering to you guys a peak into the process of how we at EvoMuse arrive at another addition to our unbeatable line.

KetoInduce, along with some very reasonable dietary timing restrictions, has been shown in our n=1 obviously rock solid testing procedure, to have triggered ketometer ratings of between 0.5-0.7 on a consistent basis. As well, fat loss of the first week stands at 2.4 pounds verified under repeated weigh ins at various times of the day.

Now, you are welcome to follow along as we bring this log public, or you can begin your own test based on our hypothesis.

Question is, of course, shall I continue?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. EvoMuse just keeps coming out with more and more. Subbed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. EvoMuse just keeps coming out with more and more. Subbed.
[video=youtube;Mna4bEWL0zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mna4bEWL0zE[/video]

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
27807910.jpg

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm kind of a big deal.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in, continue

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse continuing to do big things!!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmm.. me likey...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw this on fb yesterday and was definitely intrigued.

Giggity!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping to have pricing workout out this afternoon to see how viable this is going to be as a product. If it's not viable as a standalone product, then I can at least share the protocol with you guys and you can pick up everything separately to combine with the KetoCaNa or KetoForce.

D

dafeesh34

Awards
Hoping to have pricing workout out this afternoon to see how viable this is going to be as a product. If it's not viable as a standalone product, then I can at least share the protocol with you guys and you can pick up everything separately to combine with the KetoCaNa or KetoForce.
Would this be beneficial for someone not following a keto diet, but fasting regularly from 10pm-2pm (i.e. do you believe it possible to remain in ketosis most of the 16 fasted hrs? Curious to hear more about the concept/protocol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be beneficial for someone not following a keto diet, but fasting regularly from 10pm-2pm (i.e. do you believe it possible to remain in ketosis most of the 16 fasted hrs? Curious to hear more about the concept/protocol.
Matt had this set up specifically for those not following a keto diet. Just to reap the benefits overnight whilst sleeping.

I was actually talking to him about how it might work for someone who wanted to run mini-keto protocols (e.g. induce overnight, stay keto for a couple days, then return to normal dieting while still using this pre-bed).

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt had this set up specifically for those not following a keto diet. Just to reap the benefits overnight whilst sleeping.

I was actually talking to him about how it might work for someone who wanted to run mini-keto protocols (e.g. induce overnight, stay keto for a couple days, then return to normal dieting while still using this pre-bed).
DCP + Eviscerate Pre Bed + Keto Induce sounds like a good idea.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP + Eviscerate Pre Bed + Keto Induce sounds like a good idea.
Add in Strafe to preserve/build muscle while you sleep as well.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Lub this. Just got in my Strafe, Epitome, Defuse, Myosynergy, and lipoburn...to go with both Eviscerate bff and Eviscerate regular formula. Go time!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lub this. Just got in my Strafe, Epitome, Defuse, Myosynergy, and lipoburn...to go with both Eviscerate bff and Eviscerate regular formula. Go time!
That's my kind of stack!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AKA foreplay

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KetoInduce pricing just came back in. Decently reasonable all things considered. What I am going to do is initially offer quite a few logs on my dime. Then, I'm going to go ahead and release the product, foregoing much profit right now. I believe in this product, and this is actually one of the most exciting concepts we're found all year.

As we increase volume, and scale, our price will come down and eventually the profit will be sufficient to keep this rolling. Keep your eyes out for opportunities!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very interested in this. Would fit perfectly with the style of diet I've been playing around with consisting of "zero" carb, lower fat, higher protein (basically psmf. Low overall cals) through the week, also with long fasts through the day, followed by refeeding on the weekend for 1-1.5 days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this. Would fit perfectly with the style of diet I've been playing around with consisting of "zero" carb, lower fat, higher protein (basically psmf. Low overall cals) through the week, also with long fasts through the day, followed by refeeding on the weekend for 1-1.5 days.
For your fast periods this will definitely amplify your ketosis/fat loss results. Combining with the recommended nighttime dose and I think you will have some very rapid effects.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
KetoInduce pricing just came back in. Decently reasonable all things considered. What I am going to do is initially offer quite a few logs on my dime. Then, I'm going to go ahead and release the product, foregoing much profit right now. I believe in this product, and this is actually one of the most exciting concepts we're found all year.

As we increase volume, and scale, our price will come down and eventually the profit will be sufficient to keep this rolling. Keep your eyes out for opportunities!
I'd definitely be down to try it, even with purchasing it on my own.....definitely following along! If your this excited about a product I can only imagine how it'll play out

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always exciting :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For your fast periods this will definitely amplify your ketosis/fat loss results. Combining with the recommended nighttime dose and I think you will have some very rapid effects.
Well if you need a guinea pig, I'm your man ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitely be down to try it, even with purchasing it on my own.....definitely following along! If your this excited about a product I can only imagine how it'll play out
I get excited when it all clicks together, sometimes inspired by a single passing comment, sometimes by a study, sometimes ideas just force their way in. This is extremely exciting because we are going to bring you another, non-redundant, pathway that can be used to burn fat. Individual body chemistry differs, and some people react crazy well to one angle, while others are wasted on them The more options you have, the more likely you are to find one that works for you. As well, since they are indeed non-redundant pathways, being able to stack some or all of the different product should make getting and staying lean a much more rapid, and painless, process.

Yeah, I am excited!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I get excited when it all clicks together, sometimes inspired by a single passing comment, sometimes by a study, sometimes ideas just force their way in. This is extremely exciting because we are going to bring you another, non-redundant, pathway that can be used to burn fat. Individual body chemistry differs, and some people react crazy well to one angle, while others are wasted on them The more options you have, the more likely you are to find one that works for you. As well, since they are indeed non-redundant pathways, being able to stack some or all of the different product should make getting and staying lean a much more rapid, and painless, process.

Yeah, I am excited!
Well count me in, you know that...you can also feel free to send me a checklist to follow along as well :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434253411.832498.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is so cool. I can log too because I usually stop eating at ~5pm in the day these days and I would love to try Eviscerate+KetoInduce. But either way, I can just buy it and run it and post up my experiences too. Great stuff.

A

AKM007

Awards
Subbed...hoping for great results all around!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Offering up my body for the greater good and would love beta test... will go perfect with my current diet and going to be starting a 2 dose/day Strafe mini run

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Offering up my body for the greater good and would love beta test... will go perfect with my current diet and going to be starting a 2 dose/day Strafe mini run
Combo with Strafe is going to be what I am most anxious to try (not including MyoE and BMP, of course).

I need about 4 more of me to be able to test everything in isolation.