dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now, to save you guys $$, I am offering from the Shopify store only, an 8 ounce version of the Eviscerate SMOLDER. This is 33 1/3% more and the price isn't significantly higher.

Eviscerate SMOLDER 8 ounce! – Evolutionary Muse

Here is a comparison shot between the 6 ounce and the 8 ounce bottles.

I'm all stocked up at the moment, but these are selling really quick

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get in on it, guys!

I'm rocking the regular sized Smolder right now and it had been a while since I'd used Eviscerate. If it's been a while for you, too, you'll really enjoy the newest version -- applies way more smooth and easily, IMO. Matt did a great job with the carrier. And the Smolder gives a nice "soft" burn. That's the best way I can describe it. It's not painful or anything, but when I work out (or especially when I play basketball lol), I feel almost a cool warmth from it. It's crazy. Actually, I had it on the love handles / lower back and on the way home from the gym yesterday I had to make sure I didn't have the stupid seat heater on, because that's what it felt like on my lower back.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there an ideal BF% range for this?
Ideal? Effects are most noticeable at lower bodyfat ranges but you will still burn fat even a little over 20%.

Generally over 18% we recommend starting off with the Abliderate series, as you are guaranteed to have Visceral Fat issues and that is much easier to target and reduce quickly.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Ideal? Effects are most noticeable at lower bodyfat ranges but you will still burn fat even a little over 20%.

Generally over 18% we recommend starting off with the Abliderate series, as you are guaranteed to have Visceral Fat issues and that is much easier to target and reduce quickly.
I'm closer to 15%. How long would this last if only applied to abdominals? Can this be stacked with Alphamine and EC? I see some of the ingredients overlap, especially caffeine and yohimbe and have never used a topical, so I'm not 100% on how these work. Is it systemic?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm closer to 15%. How long would this last if only applied to abdominals? Can this be stacked with Alphamine and EC? I see some of the ingredients overlap, especially caffeine and yohimbe and have never used a topical, so I'm not 100% on how these work. Is it systemic?
This is NOT Systemic. The ingredients effect only the area of application, so you can take what you like orally.

The 6 ounce size was desiged to last about 5-6 weeks, so this should last about 7-8 weeks.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carrier changes have made the product a bit more gel like correct Matt? I haven't got to run our updated carrier version yet, but can't wait to give the bigger bottles a go!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carrier changes have made the product a bit more gel like correct Matt? I haven't got to run our updated carrier version yet, but can't wait to give the bigger bottles a go!
Just a carbomer adjustement. There is an interaction between the water and alcohol that forms the gel. It's extremely tricky, especially right now during temperature changes and when Fall turns into Winter.

With the Benzyl Alcohol, the ingredient that is the most potent keeping the actives in the tissues that you apply them to, it absolutely destroys the gel matrix and turns it back into a liquid. YOu notice this the most with Abliderate Advanced.

I have been working for years using various carbomers, and various production processes. Eviscerate appears to finally have the perfect combination in place, and I am also decently successful with the Absolutely Abliderated, given the phospholipid content (some people will know what I'm doing here), but Abliderate Advanced is always going to be sort of runny.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
got in on this and looking forward to it-never used any of your topicals

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got in on this and looking forward to it-never used any of your topicals
I've been thinking about that lately. Eviscerate and Abliderate have been out for so long I just assume that everybody knows about them and has used them. I think maybe I should call out for some logs here.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a great price for 8oz!!

Negncic

Awards
I can't find absolutely abliderated anywhere in stock. Is there a timeline on replenishment?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't find absolutely abliderated anywhere in stock. Is there a timeline on replenishment?
Judging by tracking number it should be available by next Friday

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fuk dsade i want this too! i may have to place yet another order, did my one from Monday ship out yet? i'd like to save on shipping if possible.

also, i'd be up to log it targetting the midsection and/or quad/thigh areas...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did my first eviscerate application today. Whoo. Doesn't burn at all!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just did my first eviscerate application today. Whoo. Doesn't burn at all!
I know, right? All these people just trolling all these years. Now you are in on the joke, so rub your balls and troll the next person!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still thinking that 1-2 ounce topical multipack ?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, right? All these people just trolling all these years. Now you are in on the joke, so rub your balls and troll the next person!
Haha. Well....it's Smolder, not the OG Eviscerate. I'd describe it more as an "icy hot".

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. Well....it's Smolder, not the OG Eviscerate. I'd describe it more as an "icy hot".
You are just embarking on your training, padawan.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using Smolder right now and love the feeling after application. The burn later when working out isn't uncomfortable at all.

Can't wait to use Eviscerate+ as soon as this bottle is out.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I was in for a BIG surprise this morning during my shower. This stuff stays on your skin for a LONG time....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I was in for a BIG surprise this morning during my shower. This stuff stays on your skin for a LONG time....
*nodding* :yup:

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of getting the 8oz Smolder back in stock soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 ounce smolder is restocked now!

EDIT: Also comes with a free bar of Java Lather.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Did the ingredients for the new AA get delayed? Can't remember what we are doing with the AA I won off FB contest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the ingredients for the new AA get delayed. Can't remember what we are doing with the AA I won off FB contest.
As usual, yes...waiting on resupply of the Kansui and the Nobiletin.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As usual, yes...waiting on resupply of the Kansui and the Nobiletin.
Would it be beneficial to stack Eviscerate or Smolder with KI?
At like 12-14%bf...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be beneficial to stack Eviscerate or Smolder with KI?
At like 12-14%bf...
Everything I make works on different mechanisms/pathways. I do that on purpose for several reasons. 1) I get bored extremely quickly, and what's the use of releasing the same fat burner with minor details, then trying to sucker people into thinking it's "new, exciting, and different". My conscience won't allow it. 2) because the more products you decide to use, if you are indeed 100% serious, will work complementary to accelerate fat burning since you won't be overloading one particular pathway.

KI will work on the base metabolic level, forcing a shift in fuel due to physical necessity (the unavailability of glucose and the kickstart of ketones), whereas adding in the smolder will further flood the bloodstream with freed fatty acids to be burned up.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything I make works on different mechanisms/pathways. I do that on purpose for several reasons. 1) I get bored extremely quickly, and what's the use of releasing the same fat burner with minor details, then trying to sucker people into thinking it's "new, exciting, and different". My conscience won't allow it. 2) because the more products you decide to use, if you are indeed 100% serious, will work complementary to accelerate fat burning since you won't be overloading one particular pathway.

KI will work on the base metabolic level, forcing a shift in fuel due to physical necessity (the unavailability of glucose and the kickstart of ketones), whereas adding in the smolder will further flood the bloodstream with freed fatty acids to be burned up.
1) you are the exception to the rule :)
2) 110% serious. The extra 10% is cuz I'm awesome

I have Eviscerate+ already. Would you suggest Eviscerate or grab Smolder or wait for AA to throw in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use both, personally. AA absorbs VERY quickly, giving me time to apply Eviscerate on top of it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use both, personally. AA absorbs VERY quickly, giving me time to apply Eviscerate on top of it.
Do you have rough timing on the remaining ingredients for AA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Heck of a deal!

Love the bigger bottles and love my Eviscerate!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can really get a lot out of the bigger bottles. 33% more goes a long ways.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just ordered an 8oz bottle and a 60ml bottle of Clen... here we go :)

Stickerflick

Awards
Hey fellas, got a question on the smolder. I started it a week ago and whenever I apply it, I get a bunch of little brown clumps all over the applied area. I shake the bottle for 30 seconds or so and it happens ever time. I'm like the affects so far but the little clumps suck. Has this happen to anyone else? I want to run a second bottle when this is done, but with this issue I don't know if it's worth it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The clumps are carbomer, no actives. It's the gelling agent.

If it bothers, remove the lid and microwave for 8-10 seconds then shake.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
just purchased another bottle of smolder after a successful first run and must say i am extremely disappointed. the contents of the second bottle are much less viscous than the first. the first was an actual cream that could be readily applied, the second bottle is just a messy runny liquid that gets everywhere. not sure what's going on with qc here, but this really shouldn't be happening

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just purchased another bottle of smolder after a successful first run and must say i am extremely disappointed. the contents of the second bottle are much less viscous than the first. the first was an actual cream that could be readily applied, the second bottle is just a messy runny liquid that gets everywhere. not sure what's going on with qc here, but this really shouldn't be happening
Have you tried warming it up? Only reason I ask is because I had a similar issue with one bottle and it was solidified in the bottom so I was just getting runny liquid. Warming it up briefly in the microwave and then shaking it got it back to where it was.

Also, where did you order? Was it directly from our shopify store or somewhere else?

And if you haven't contacted Matt ( dsade ) directly, I'd encourage it as he takes quality very seriously.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried warming it up? Only reason I ask is because I had a similar issue with one bottle and it was solidified in the bottom so I was just getting runny liquid. Warming it up briefly in the microwave and then shaking it got it back to where it was.

Also, where did you order? Was it directly from our shopify store or somewhere else?

And if you haven't contacted Matt ( dsade ) directly, I'd encourage it as he takes quality very seriously.
i have not done either of those things. i'm not really one to bitch, but i made a mess earlier today and had to release the jimmies that have been steadily rustling within me

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have not done either of those things. i'm not really one to bitch, but i made a mess earlier today and had to release the jimmies that have been steadily rustling within me
I wouldn't consider it b****ing at all, man. I was just curious if you had reached out there first and hadn't received a reply; Matt has been super busy with everything production wise in addition to his back issues, so I thought that may have been it.

Regardless, like I said, he is huge on customer service and quality of his products, so it's something he'll want to know about.

Did it come from our shopify store?

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't consider it b****ing at all, man. I was just curious if you had reached out there first and hadn't received a reply; Matt has been super busy with everything production wise in addition to his back issues, so I thought that may have been it.

Regardless, like I said, he is huge on customer service and quality of his products, so it's something he'll want to know about.

Did it come from our shopify store?
nope, copped off np. should i contact him directly?