dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be discussing DCP with BPS tomorrow to find out if they will continue the license.

I'll let you guys know, but I strongly encourage you to try out the new version. Quite a bit more potent than even the last version.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was that your last fomulation with them? And more potent how?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was that your last fomulation with them? And more potent how?
I can't discuss details about the deal.

The roae elagitannins have a more potent DGAT inhibition along with far fewer side effects that the S. Miltiorrhiza. The family of elagitannins are potent suppressors of inflammation, which will assist with fat burning.

As well, gamma-mangostin is a highly impressive ingredient in its own right, I will post some studies for you. We have a more potent activation of both PPAR alpha and delta, the main thrust of the formula.

We have also inverted the ratio of PLCAR to Fumarate, for reasons that will be explored in future BMP-related content.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, I highly recommend you give the new version a roll in the hay. You will be quite impressed, even if you are a DCP veteran.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't discuss details about the deal.

The roae elagitannins have a more potent DGAT inhibition along with far fewer side effects that the S. Miltiorrhiza. The family of elagitannins are potent suppressors of inflammation, which will assist with fat burning.

As well, gamma-mangostin is a highly impressive ingredient in its own right, I will post some studies for you. We have a more potent activation of both PPAR alpha and delta, the main thrust of the formula.

We have also inverted the ratio of PLCAR to Fumarate, for reasons that will be explored in future BMP-related content.
Understood. What would be your recommendations on a stack containing the new DCP. The science is a little over my head.

Didn't try DCP 2.0 but did try the OG and it was great.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understood. What would be your recommendations on a stack containing the new DCP. The science is a little over my head.

Didn't try DCP 2.0 but did try the OG and it was great.
DCP and Epitome have some excellent synergy, but you can and should add a stim-based lipolytic/Thermogenic to DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP does an unbeatable job freeing fatty acids from fat cells, which starts the process of "fat burning". It does such a good job that the body needs a systemic boost to burn those fatty acids lest they simply reform into triacylglycerides and nestle right back into those fat cells.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DCP does an unbeatable job free fatty acids from fat cells, which starts the process of "fat burning". It does such a good job that the body needs a systemic boost to burn those fatty acids lest they simply reform into triacylglycerides and nestle right back into those fat cells.
U have a recommendation for a thermogenic? Might be better if you PM that though. Don't want anyone thinking you playing favorites lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U have a recommendation for a thermogenic? Might be better if you PM that though. Don't want anyone thinking you playing favorites lol
Not at all. I'm proud of Combustion, a solid stim burner. I haven't tried it myself, but Alphamine always gets solid recommendations from people whose opinion I trust.

I'm sure there will be other suggestions. EC is always a great option too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gamma Mangostin and inflammation

J Nutr. 2009 Jun;139(6):1185-91. doi: 10.3945/jn.109.106617. Epub 2009 Apr 29.
Xanthones from mangosteen prevent lipopolysaccharide-mediated inflammation and insulin resistance in primary cultures of human adipocytes.
Bumrungpert A1, Kalpravidh RW, Chitchumroonchokchai C, Chuang CC, West T, Kennedy A, McIntosh M.
Author information
Abstract

The xanthones, alpha- and gamma-mangostin (MG), are major bioactive compounds found in mangosteen and are reported to have antiinflammatory properties in several murine models. Given the association between obesity, chronic low-grade inflammation, and insulin resistance, we examined the effects of alpha- and gamma-MG on markers of inflammation and insulin resistance in primary cultures of newly differentiated human adipocytes treated with lipopolysaccharide (LPS). alpha- and gamma-MG decreased the induction by LPS of inflammatory genes, including tumor necrosis factor-alpha, interleukin (IL)-1beta, IL-6, IL-8, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1, and Toll-like receptor-2. Moreover, alpha- and gamma-MG attenuated LPS activation of the mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPK) c-jun NH(2)-terminal kinase, extracellular signal-related kinase, and p38. alpha- and gamma-MG also attenuated LPS activation of c-Jun and activator protein (AP)-1 activity. gamma-MG was more effective than alpha-MG on an equimolar basis. Furthermore, gamma-MG but not alpha-MG attenuated LPS-mediated IkappaB-alpha degradation and nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kappaB) activity. In addition, gamma-MG prevented the suppression by LPS of insulin-stimulated glucose uptake and PPAR-gamma and adiponectin gene expression. Taken together, these data demonstrate that MG attenuates LPS-mediated inflammation and insulin resistance in human adipocytes, possibly by inhibiting the activation of MAPK, NF-kappaB, and AP-1.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gamma Mangostin's dual PPAR alpha and delta activation, as well as a host of other functions related to fat loss.

Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2013;77(12):2430-5. Epub 2013 Dec 7.
γ-Mangostin from Garcinia mangostana pericarps as a dual agonist that activates Both PPARα and PPARδ.
Matsuura N1, Gamo K, Miyachi H, Iinuma M, Kawada T, Takahashi N, Akao Y, Tosa H.
Author information
Abstract

We tested the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)δ agonistic activity of a Garcinia mangostana pericarp extract to develop a treatment for the metabolic syndrome, and demonstrated γ-mangostin to be an active compound on the basis of a luciferase reporter gene assay. γ-Mangostin induced the expression of the uncoupling protein-3 (UCP-3) gene which is related to energy expenditure and fat metabolism in L6 cells. We showed that γ-mangostin is a dual agonist that activates both PPARδ and PPARα. γ-Mangostin also induced the expression of acyl-CoA synthase and carnitine palmitoyl-transferase 1A genes in HepG2 cells. These results suggest the potential of γ-mangostin as a preventive agent of the metabolic syndrome.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently doing epitome, tta & alphamine. Will pick up some of the new dcp to try afterwards.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently doing epitome, tta & alphamine. Will pick up some of the new dcp to try afterwards.
How are you dosing the TTA?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just doing 1 cap 4 times a day.

Have a suggestion for how to take it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg

It is SNS brand TTA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your dosing is good to go. Let me know how you are looking when you are done with the first bottle of Epitome.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP does an unbeatable job freeing fatty acids from fat cells, which starts the process of "fat burning". It does such a good job that the body needs a systemic boost to burn those fatty acids lest they simply reform into triacylglycerides and nestle right back into those fat cells.
Will the new Vanillean fit the bill to replace the typical stim fat burner for this purpose?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the new Vanillean fit the bill to replace the typical stim fat burner for this purpose?
Replace? Not necessarily, though it will help burn free fatty acids.

The way I look at it, any extra angle/mechanism to burn fat without overlapping is very valuable. In this case you have

DCP PPAR alpha and delta activation which frees a massive amount of fatty acids and increases use of fat for fuel, along with DGAT inhibition which keeps the freed fatty acids from being pushed back into fat cells.

So, while those fatty acids are shooting around your blood stream you need to burn them off. Well, how do we do that? We have:

EC/Stim fat burner - increase rate at which fuel is burned by activation B2 adrenergic receptors/adrenaline. This is your typical stim fat burner but then in this case we have
Vanillean - Transient receptor activation, FTO inhibition, and uncoupling protein activation which also burns up fat by wasting energy trying to heat and cool the body at the same time.

We also have, in the correct body fat range:
Epitome - AMPk activation plus Leptin signals to increase metabolic rate

That is 4 strong and independet pathways to burn fat, which means the amount of fat you can burn per day is going to be impressive.

DISCLAIMER: sitting down trying to make this overly simple to understand the gist, accuracy of all minute details is sacrificed for brevity.

So, quick answer to your question? Yes, it can.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. I had planned something like that after reading many of your posts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. I had planned something like that after reading many of your posts.
I don't get the inspiration for a new product unless it is something unique that I can justify asking my customers to pay money for. Other companies have 4 versions of the same fat burner using the same pathways, so it would be redundant to take all of their products.

I don't believe in doing that at all.

AlphaBurn looks like it might be making a comeback soon, which is a product that works WITH stim/adrenergic based fat burners, but it also has an effect on its own.

Anyway, hope I answered your question.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, definitely answered my question (and more!). I really don't understand a lot of these MOAs and how different they are, but you laid out the info pretty well (even if you consider it to be an oversimplication, it still helps!)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DCP has been a great product since it first came out. Been using it off and on.

Just curious though as I've likely missed some news here and there, but why has it moved around from company to company and how come there are licensing issues with it? It's been tough to get at times because of this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP has been a great product since it first came out. Been using it off and on.

Just curious though as I've likely missed some news here and there, but why has it moved around from company to company and how come there are licensing issues with it? It's been tough to get at times because of this.
DCP is my property. I designed it, i scrounged and talked investors into investing into me and RPN when it first came out. I spent over 100 hours developing the product and made sure that it was the best product on the market. As companies have failed or disagreements come up I always insisted that my property is mine, and that the licenses for the product and trademark are conditional. If the partnership doesn't work out for whatever reason, I retain ownership of my designs.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start another round of DCP alongside a CKD, using inj l-carnitine as well. My first time trying this combo, should bring strong results.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DCP is my property. I designed it, i scrounged and talked investors into investing into me and RPN when it first came out. I spent over 100 hours developing the product and made sure that it was the best product on the market. As companies have failed or disagreements come up I always insisted that my property is mine, and that the licenses for the product and trademark are conditional. If the partnership doesn't work out for whatever reason, I retain ownership of my designs.
Ahhh I see, makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to start another round of DCP alongside a CKD, using inj l-carnitine as well. My first time trying this combo, should bring strong results.
Let me know how the carnitine goes...I haven't seen too much feedback.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me know how the carnitine goes...I haven't seen too much feedback.
Will do. I have a half bottle of DCP 2.0 at home and was looking to pick up some more. Is it v3.0 that's out now?
I can't seem to find it in stock online.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do. I have a half bottle of DCP 2.0 at home and was looking to pick up some more. Is it v3.0 that's out now?
I can't seem to find it in stock online.
I just left it at 2.0, All of the other stock, as I understand, was sold out, so anything you see online with 2.0 would be the new stuff. I'm waiting to hear back about when retailers should have it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in on trying the newest form of DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, in answer to numerous PMs about my posts above (# 20 in particular), we're going to pull the content out and expand it to make it more clear and writeup an article about fat burner categories, how to recognize function/mechanism, and how to properly construct the ideal stack to maximize fat burning and minimize unpleasant side effects.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your dosing is good to go. Let me know how you are looking when you are done with the first bottle of Epitome.
Man, this bloat is bad. It's odd because TTA didn't cause any bloating for me in the past but now it seems to be causing bloat. Unless it is something else I am eating? Thinking of stopping the TTA for a week or two and seeing it it clears up. Have any suggestions to mitigate the bloating? More potassium?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, this bloat is bad. It's odd because TTA didn't cause any bloating for me in the past but now it seems to be causing bloat. Unless it is something else I am eating? Thinking of stopping the TTA for a week or two and seeing it it clears up. Have any suggestions to mitigate the bloating? More potassium?
In the original formula I used Potassium Pyruvate, both to amplify fat burning but also to mitigate bloating. Worked decently well. Yeah, I would start with potassium.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one has potassium as part of an electrolyte blend. Maybe I should take some additional potassium?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one has potassium as part of an electrolyte blend. Maybe I should take some additional potassium?
Potassium Pyruvate, of which I used 300mg per dose, contains approximately 80mg potassium. What's the dosage on what you have?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a blend so not real sure how much potassium is in it exactly. Maybe Jiigzz can comment here?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a blend so not real sure how much potassium is in it exactly. Maybe Jiigzz can comment here?
Well, more won't hurt you really.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure specifically, but its either equal to or more than 63mg ;)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP 2.0 is one of my favorite products on the market, one of the big reasons I like BPS is DCP 2.0 and some of your other designs.

Sucks that you and BPS aren't working together in the same capacity, but I'm definitely interested in what else you've got in the works.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will the new dcp be out?
The current batch of DCP through BPS is the new version. When that run is sold out, DCP will be joining the EvoMuse family.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The current batch of DCP through BPS is the new version. When that run is sold out, DCP will be joining the EvoMuse family.
Oh, gotcha. You get my last PM?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kp29

Awards
Got some of the new formula from the UK.

Currently running Burn24 and dosing 2 caps with each meal.

Could I add DCP 2.0 with a dosing scheme of 3 caps prewo and 3 caps pre bed? Looking for maximum fat loss.

Or would I be better off saving the DCP for when I'm off Burn24?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checked out the profile. Burn24 seems to be more like a glucose disposal agent than a fat burner. What's your dosing protocol for B24?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing Burn24 with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The DCP formula works very well when dosed around workouts, with the PPAR-delta activation. The co-activation of the PPAR-alpha and delta, though, means it's effective at any time of the day, exercise independent.

So yes, I agree with your plan of 3 preworkout and 3 prebed. You shouldn't have any problems with sleep at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to dose with carbs for DCP?
No, not at all.

Other than DNP I've never seen a fat burner that benefits from carb intake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1