dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys and gals

Strafe has turned out to be far more effective at recovery than even I anticipated. I need more leverage with my suppliers by buying larger amounts, and I have also had people soft-complain about multiple jars, so let's do this....

I am looking for ONE TESTER, who does heavy, high-intensity, high demand crossfit. I am needing someone who lifts heavy and really really pushes themselves past their limits. Since this is one tester only, I need nobody but the best there is to participate.

You will be sent 1 mylar pouch containing about 700 grams of Strafe. Pre-bed, and FIRST THING in the morning (no coffee, no bagel, you don't even have time to take a piss) dose, and probably a post workout dose.

3 doses per day on workout days (nothing on off days except the usual blood sacrifice...Blood for the Blood God). This will last for 30 workout days, so 5-6 weeks at 5 times a week training.

no wusses, no half-asses

This is an EXPENSIVE product to make, and an expensive product to buy - so we need to hear from you if it's worth it to do dosing multiple times per day.

Go ahead, punk...dazzle me.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
that's a lot of HICA and recovery! I don't think I push myself hard enough to qualify for this

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's a lot of HICA and recovery! I don't think I push myself hard enough to qualify for this
3g isn't outrageous for a HICA dose, but the formula shines as a full frontal attack strategy anyway, so it's not just the HICA.

Hell, even I don't quality for this, as my back is acting up really bad again and my training has taken a big hit.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
3g isn't outrageous for a HICA dose, but the formula shines as a full frontal attack strategy anyway, so it's not just the HICA.

Hell, even I don't quality for this, as my back is acting up really bad again and my training has taken a big hit.
when I got the sample strafe bottle I loved it, recovery was amazing. Can't imagine the recovery on 3 scoops

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I got the sample strafe bottle I loved it, recovery was amazing. Can't imagine the recovery on 3 scoops
Training has to be almost Elite level for this to really shine..even multiple training sessions per day.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
I might start 2x dosing just to see. I'm working so much overtime I might as well buy the good stuff while I can.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbh, I don't meet your criteria above but would love to do this.

Currently doing 1.5-2 hrs per day, 6 times a week. I could do double sessions on weekends but my schedule doesn't allow for that on weekdays.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool opportunity. I may reach out to some friends who aren't on the forums and encourage they join for a shot at this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh, I don't meet your criteria above but would love to do this.

Currently doing 1.5-2 hrs per day, 6 times a week. I could do double sessions on weekends but my schedule doesn't allow for that on weekdays.
I this wasn't going to cost me close to $100 out of pocket I might have more testers. As it is, I can only afford 1 top quality tester.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boy if only my schedule was more clear. Over reaching like no tomorrow recently. 10 days straight rotating through PHAT and 3* HIIT sprints per week, 1 day off then aiming for 12 on.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool opportunity. I may reach out to some friends who aren't on the forums and encourage they join for a shot at this.
Make sure they are familiar with the concept and are willing to keep very consistent and complete records, but yeah I'm ok with that.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
I'm about 80kilos and need 1gram before and after workout to see the benefits from reduced DOMS so the 22servings with only one gram of HICA would not be cost effective for me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about 80kilos and need 1gram before and after workout to see the benefits from reduced DOMS so the 22servings with only one gram of HICA would not be cost effective for me
umm...ok. Thanks?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do you know how the forumula acts as a whole in assisting with DOMS rather than just making the assumption based on HICA solo??

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
How do you know how the forumula acts as a whole in assisting with DOMS rather than just making the assumption based on HICA solo??
because I have tested it one week with the Strafe recommended pre-bed 1 dose and second week only hica and there was a noticeable difference

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
because I have tested it one week with the Strafe recommended pre-bed 1 dose and second week only hica and there was a noticeable difference
That's what we are running this to find out, but there is a whole Strafe thread where you could post your observations. This is simply a tester request thread.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turned out to be 800 grams, so you get a total of 72 servings or 24 workout days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I workout 6 days a week so it's a sign.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EMPIREMIND check this is out bro

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be all about this. Ask about my workouts bro lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EMPIREMIND check this is out bro
Turned out to be 800 grams, so you get a total of 72 servings or 24 workout days.

dsade i would be perfect for this bro. I go hard with my workouts. Im very detailed, push heavy weight, but also crazy volume.
I would like to also point out that up until last week i havnt taken an actual day off in over 75 days straight. My off days are usually Hiit with steady state after and callisthentics or light pump work.
Ask thebigt WANTED _mark aand the one who reccommended me vujade. They all followed my logs before.

Either ways brother cant wait to get some of these new products

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade i would be perfect for this bro. I go hard with my workouts. Im very detailed, push heavy weight, but also crazy volume.

Ask thebigt WANTED _mark aand the one who reccommended me vujade. They all followed my logs before.

dsade EMPIREMIND is a great guy & a great logger. He's everything he says he is and IMO would be a great choice to log this product for you.
Seriously his workouts are non stop to say the least.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to also point out that up until last week i havnt taken an actual day off in over 75 days straight. My off days are usually Hiit with steady state after and callisthentics or light pump work.

dsade EMPIREMIND is a great guy & a great logger. He's everything he says he is and IMO would be a great choice to log this product for you.
dsade

The Amount of Volume is his workouts compares to someone cranking the stereo all the way and breaking off the knob :bigok:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity and can't wait to see how the multi dosing treats the lucky logger.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed, this guy is a legit logger!!!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't tagged but I'd vouch for EMPIREMIND too :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7 days a week training and 2-3 HIIT sessions per week.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're should be videos in the log for proof of hard work

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7 days a week training and 2-3 HIIT sessions per week.
kbayne would probly be a great logger as well. His profile pic is beast mode. Id like to follow along none the less

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited for whoever gets that big bag of goodness!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I this wasn't going to cost me close to $100 out of pocket I might have more testers. As it is, I can only afford 1 top quality tester.
gonna be hard to pick-you've got some really good applicants here!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EMPIREMIND kbayne

are you guys out there, listening? Are your ears burning as someone is mulling your name over?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EMPIREMIND kbayne

are you guys out there, listening? Are your ears burning as someone is mulling your name over?
You don't want answer me? That's fine. You want to jump into the riptide? You got it. You wanna show the world you're wearing big boy diapers now? Let's Do it!

Face off in the center of the ring, because we're going to stir this place up. You have both been entered into a contest...two men enter, one man leaves. We're gonna see who trains harder, we're gonna see who's deserving of Strafe™. How? Because you're both getting a big freakin bag of Strafe™!

It's now on you...show us your workout. Show us your mettle. Show us your dedication. You have about 800 grams each to work with. Dosage is 1 scoop (11 grams). you can do that math (no extra credit given for math, offer not valid in Latvia). Let go ahead and rock out, so show us what you got.

You can use any means, any medium, anything you want....draw some kickass MS Paint stick bodybuilders? DO IT! Got someone to shoot a few videos of you doing vagina kegels? DO IT! Got some wicked skillz...we'll see. You will push yourself to the edge and past, so there Icarus I hope your wings are on solid. You will need to post your workout every day, and whatever extras you choose. All stats and your choice of baseline lifts that you will be using to test progress. You will need a front and back full picture shot so WE can point and laugh.

At the end of the testing period (when your **** runs out, bro) the viewers, all you fine folks following along, will VOTE on who's the more badass worthy of admiration.

The winner will be getting a super prize package personally selected by yours truly here, all the best of what we have to offer.

Now...you got what it takes? Are you scared yet? Got some latent daddy issues coming to the surface? Well push that **** to the side and let's roll.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EMPIREMIND kbayne

It's hard to hear with all this mulling taking place!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, guys! Link up your logs in here so we can all follow!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get on it EMPIREMIND

Step up to the plate brother..!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by the way dsade thats so freakin awesome bro..! you da man..!

congrats guys..!!! :biggthumpup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's all I've got because I'm not operating on that multi-dose STRAFE yet ;) haha

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sweet, dont know much about empiremind (yet) but kbayne has always struck me as a bit of a training-beast-extreme-weirdo :D

Great way to test the product as well, reminds me of something that might go down in one of Wilson/Stout's labs...

nice work dsade and co.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously.
Little hints on the prize package at the end, too...that's going to be right around the first week in July. I seem to recall my meeting earlier today where I clarified all the way down the line that we WILL have MyoSynergy Elite and BMP full retail that same week. Hmm....velly intelesting

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Little hints on the prize package at the end, too...that's going to be right around the first week in July. I seem to recall my meeting earlier today where I clarified all the way down the line that we WILL have MyoSynergy Elite and BMP full retail that same week. Hmm....velly intelesting
Well fuk, I was wondering if the prize would include the other 2 triple stack products, thats awesome.

Saw those big Strafe baggies on your facebook earlier on, too, seems to have generated some further anticipation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well fuk, I was wondering if the prize would include the other 2 triple stack products, thats awesome.

Saw those big Strafe baggies on your facebook earlier on, too, seems to have generated some further anticipation.
There are 3 up for sale right this second. There were 5 3 minutes ago.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There are 3 up for sale right this second. There were 5 3 minutes ago.
Tempting, especially the offer to top baggie up to 666gms...Im gonna go against my impulses and wait patiently for the triple stack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 6
dsade Evomuse 5
dsade Evomuse 19
dsade Evomuse 154
dsade Evomuse 66