dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vanillean is now coming under the EvoMuse umbrella. Some of you have undoubtedly used the formula in the past. The idea is simple: take advantage of thermoreceptors to trick the body into thinking it's both hotter and colder than it really is. This results in a huge waste of calories that the body expends trying to bring everything back to normal.

Transient Receptor Potential channels are what we are manipulating here: TRPV1, TRPM8, TRPA1. These receptors are activated by two things, chemicals and temperature ranges.

Vanillean is classified as a pure thermogenic, meaning it specifically uses bodyfat stores to change the body's temperature - a wasteful process.

Now, with Vanillean version 2, we are bringing some heavy hitters into the mix: Uncoupling Proteins and FTO inhibition.

FTO is relatively unknown, especially in the supplement industry., Turns out that this protein is one of THE major players in adiposity. Inhibition of the FTO protein results in...well, you can read below an excerpt from an article in Nature:

How FTO targets obesity

The fat mass and obesity-associated (FTO) gene is associated with increased body weight and obesity risk. FTO protein is a DNA/RNA demethylase, and mice lacking it are abnormally lean. Now the crystal structure of human FTO in complex with the mononucleotide 3-meT has been determined. The structure reveals a novel mechanism by which the protein can discriminate between single- and double-stranded DNA. In addition, biochemical assays show that the C-terminal domain of FTO, previously of unknown function, is required for FTO catalytic activity via interactions with the N-terminal catalytic domain. These results provide a structural basis for understanding FTO substrate specificity, and serve as a foundation for the rational design of FTO inhibitors as potential anti-obesity agents.
Letter: Crystal structure of the FTO protein reveals basis for its substrate specificity

Zhifu Han, Tianhui Niu, Junbiao Chang, Xiaoguang Lei, Mingyan Zhao, Qiang Wang, Wei Cheng, Jinjing Wang, Yi Feng & Jijie Chai

doi:10.1038/nature08921

As well, inhibition of FTO protein causes Uncoupling Proteins to rise dramatically. Now, uncoupling proteins have been a desirable target for supplementation for years now. Leave it to EvoMuse to simultaneously target the interplay between FTO and Uncoupling Proteins to push fat loss towards ludicrous speed. So, to sum up, Vanillean takes multiple transient receptor potential channel activation to cause thermogenesis, while manipulating FTO and Uncoupling proteins. The result is an incredibly badass, non-stimulant pure Thermogenic formula.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah!

Are you totally reformulating the original? What you thinking for a release date?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah!

Are you totally reformulating the original? What you thinking for a release date?
Adding to it, the core formula will stay close to the original.

Timing depends how well the Triple Play stack sells, but hopefully late July.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
great news! Another solid addition to the Evomuse arsenal

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the additions!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giggity!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, will it still have the amazing burps lol.

Those were unique

iddqd

Awards
if you are using capsaicin again instead of something non-pungent,, can you please please please pretty please either halve the dose or invest in something like capsimax? the bps version left me on the floor in pain twice when i only drank ~0.7ish litres instead of a full litre of water when i took it...
which is kinda ironic because it was a really good general analgesic (and kept me warm during the cold winter months, that was kinda cool)

btw, will this have good synergy with your epitome/brite/rebirth kind of supplements or would that be overkill and we are talking more of another alternative to those?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you are using capsaicin again instead of something non-pungent,, can you please please please pretty please either halve the dose or invest in something like capsimax? the bps version left me on the floor in pain twice when i only drank ~0.7ish litres instead of a full litre of water when i took it...
which is kinda ironic because it was a really good general analgesic (and kept me warm during the cold winter months, that was kinda cool)

btw, will this have good synergy with your epitome/brite/rebirth kind of supplements or would that be overkill and we are talking more of another alternative to those?
This is a pure thermogenic, so there isn't necessarily a pronounced/direct synergy with the Leptin products - but an additional (and highly potent) lipolytic pathway.

We are using a full spectrum hot pepper extract as well as the additional, totally non-pungent, Stearoyl Vanillylamide. Our production houses are unable to accept the pure capsaicin anymore due to the widespread dissemination via airborne molecules getting everywhere. I'm running dosage experiments this coming week.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So can the new Vanillean be compared to any other products on the market, like Lipomorph/etc? Or is it in a completely seperate category of it's own?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So can the new Vanillean be compared to any other products on the market, like Lipomorph/etc? Or is it in a completely seperate category of it's own?
The original Vanillean has been around for years now. Mechanism is described above. Quite a few formulas use limited TRPV1 activation, but neglect the other thermoregulatory sensor receptors, limiting their effects.

The categorization on the product was pure thermogenic, but I've expanded that with the inclusion of the FTO inhibitor and Uncoupling Protein activation.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks bad ass dude! Loved the original, can't wait to try this one!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some more info for you guys....lower levels of FTO tied to UCP1 expression. We are inhibiting expression of FTO with one of the new ingredients (which will cause increased expression of UCPs) and then further enhancing expression of the Uncoupling Proteins.

This is going to be highly potent.

Endocrinology. 2013 Sep;154(9):3141-51. doi: 10.1210/en.2012-1873. Epub 2013 Jun 10.
FTO deficiency induces UCP-1 expression and mitochondrial uncoupling in adipocytes.
Tews D1, Fischer-Posovszky P, Fromme T, Klingenspor M, Fischer J, Rüther U, Marienfeld R, Barth TF, Möller P, Debatin KM, Wabitsch M.
Author information
Abstract

Variants in the fat mass- and obesity-associated (FTO) gene are associated with obesity and body fat mass in genome-wide association studies. However, the mechanism by which FTO predisposes individuals to obesity is not clear so far. First mechanistic evidence was shown in Fto-negative mice. These mice are resistant to obesity due to enhanced energy expenditure, whereas the mass of brown adipose tissue remains unchanged. We hypothesize that FTO is involved in the induction of white adipose tissue browning, which leads to mitochondrial uncoupling and increases energy expenditure. Uncoupling protein 1 (Ucp-1) was significantly higher expressed in both gonadal and inguinal adipose depots of Fto(-/-) compared with Fto(+/+) littermates accompanied by the appearance of multivacuolar, Ucp-1-positive adipocytes in these tissues. By using lentiviral short hairpin RNA constructs, we established FTO-deficient human preadipocytes and adipocytes and analyzed key metabolic processes. FTO-deficient adipocytes showed an adipogenic differentiation rate comparable with control cells but exhibited a reduced de novo lipogenesis despite unchanged glucose uptake. In agreement with the mouse data, FTO-deficient adipocytes exhibited 4-fold higher expression of UCP-1 in mitochondria compared with control cells. The up-regulation of UCP-1 in FTO-deficient adipocytes resulted in enhanced mitochondrial uncoupling. We conclude that FTO deficiency leads to the induction of a brown adipocyte phenotype, thereby enhancing energy expenditure. Further understanding of the signaling pathway connecting FTO with UCP-1 expression might lead to new options for obesity and overweight treatment.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for this

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn dsade, were going to go broke with all the stuff you got coming out :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rich people arent happy, so I'll go Skinny, poor & happy :bigok:
Speak for yourself, I love $$$ so I can buy stuff which I'm convinced makes me happy...

PS I'm not that shallow ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has been proven countless times that people that look better - lean, muscular, confident, etc - end up getting raises, making sales, getting hired much more than their out of shape, underconfident colleagues.

I always consider it an investment that eventually pays off, then you can be both rich and in shape.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been proven countless times that people that look better - lean, muscular, confident, etc - end up getting raises, making sales, getting hired much more than their out of shape, underconfident colleagues.

I always consider it an investment that eventually pays off, then you can be both rich and in shape.
That and true richness isn't measured in the amount of dollars.

I seriously hate money. I only want to have enough to take care of myself and my family. It's very hard to put a price on feeling good (and I feel a lot better when I look better and am in better shape, too).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade is building an evomuse army of successful happy healthy individuals

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so can this be stacked with with epitome and ammo?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so can this be stacked with with epitome and ammo?
Sure. It works on totally different mechanisms, so there won't necessarily be a ton of synergy, but there will still be an additive effect.

There are a ton of things that I work on to hit fat loss (and muscle gain) from ever possible angle, so that they can all be stacked:

Vanillean, Epitome, AMMO, HEAT Stack/AlphaBurn, DCP....

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to try Epitome/Vanillean together. Since coming off of Epitome, my urges have been horrible. I guess it worked even better than i thought.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a ton of things that I work on to hit fat loss (and muscle gain) from ever possible angle, so that they can all be stacked:

Vanillean, Epitome, AMMO, HEAT Stack/AlphaBurn, DCP....
Eviscerate, DEFUSE & Slintensity (in their own way)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to try Epitome/Vanillean together. Since coming off of Epitome, my urges have been horrible. I guess it worked even better than i thought.
The new approach to Vanillean is going to blow you guys away, seriously.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely wanna try an "EvoMuse Cut" one of these days. Is there any reason why one would run AMMO over AbAb other than cap vs transdermal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely wanna try an "EvoMuse Cut" one of these days. Is there any reason why one would run AMMO over AbAb other than cap vs transdermal?
AMMO is easier, that's for sure. It also deals better with whole body inflammation, whereas AbAb is not a major target, only minor.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AMMO is easier, that's for sure. It also deals better with whole body inflammation, whereas AbAb is not a major target, only minor.
I was the one who posted about chronic inflammation and pain on Facebook ... Would ammo help with that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was the one who posted about chronic inflammation and pain on Facebook ... Would ammo help with that?
It specifically targets Adipokines, but combined with something like AdrenoSurge and the upcoming reformulation of NOxidant, it's a good start.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new approach to Vanillean is going to blow you guys away, seriously.
Can't wait. I need to get back on Epitome soon before I regain the 12-15 lbs I lost.

Hopefully the stack with Vanillean is coming soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait. I need to get back on Epitome soon before I regain the 12-15 lbs I lost.

Hopefully the stack with Vanillean is coming soon.
Vanillean is going to be at least 6 weeks.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
anyone else just here for the vanilla burps? Freaking delicious haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone else just here for the vanilla burps? Freaking delicious haha
I like the way they mix with the Raspberry Ketones, like vanilla-raspberry - and even the slight mustard taste from the Allyl Isothiocyanate is strangely delicious.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you just answer yourself?

EDIT: Never mind, skimming usernames.
Lol I see post from him sometimes and think, when did I say that. He probably does the same.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the way they mix with the Raspberry Ketones, like vanilla-raspberry - and even the slight mustard taste from the Allyl Isothiocyanate is strangely delicious.
I've side that same thing. I would also like to see Vanillean scented candles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've side that same thing. I would also like to see Vanillean scented candles.
I did the candle thing. Other than in the future for "playtime" I will never screw with making candles ever again.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Here to learn more about this!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will have a summary of the new pathways I'm using for Vanillean hopefully next week.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Vanillean is now coming under the EvoMuse umbrella. Some of you have undoubtedly used the formula in the past. The idea is simple: take advantage of thermoreceptors to trick the body into thinking it's both hotter and colder than it really is. This results in a huge waste of calories that the body expends trying to bring everything back to normal.

Transient Receptor Potential channels are what we are manipulating here: TRPV1, TRPM8, TRPA1. These receptors are activated by two things, chemicals and temperature ranges.

Vanillean is classified as a pure thermogenic, meaning it specifically uses bodyfat stores to change the body's temperature - a wasteful process.

Now, with Vanillean version 2, we are bringing some heavy hitters into the mix: Uncoupling Proteins and FTO inhibition.

FTO is relatively unknown, especially in the supplement industry., Turns out that this protein is one of THE major players in adiposity. Inhibition of the FTO protein results in...well, you can read below an excerpt from an article in Nature:

How FTO targets obesity

The fat mass and obesity-associated (FTO) gene is associated with increased body weight and obesity risk. FTO protein is a DNA/RNA demethylase, and mice lacking it are abnormally lean. Now the crystal structure of human FTO in complex with the mononucleotide 3-meT has been determined. The structure reveals a novel mechanism by which the protein can discriminate between single- and double-stranded DNA. In addition, biochemical assays show that the C-terminal domain of FTO, previously of unknown function, is required for FTO catalytic activity via interactions with the N-terminal catalytic domain. These results provide a structural basis for understanding FTO substrate specificity, and serve as a foundation for the rational design of FTO inhibitors as potential anti-obesity agents.
Letter: Crystal structure of the FTO protein reveals basis for its substrate specificity

Zhifu Han, Tianhui Niu, Junbiao Chang, Xiaoguang Lei, Mingyan Zhao, Qiang Wang, Wei Cheng, Jinjing Wang, Yi Feng & Jijie Chai

doi:10.1038/nature08921

As well, inhibition of FTO protein causes Uncoupling Proteins to rise dramatically. Now, uncoupling proteins have been a desirable target for supplementation for years now. Leave it to EvoMuse to simultaneously target the interplay between FTO and Uncoupling Proteins to push fat loss towards ludicrous speed. So, to sum up, Vanillean takes multiple transient receptor potential channel activation to cause thermogenesis, while manipulating FTO and Uncoupling proteins. The result is an incredibly badass, non-stimulant pure Thermogenic formula.
I can't wait to get my hands on this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote